Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 7496
-
02-18-22 16:48 #6626Senior Member

Posts: 39Stench
Picked up WSW Stevie whacked out of her mind flipping and flopping all over when she got in my car, after a few minutes the stench was so offensive ,I had to throw her out of the car, she asked for money and I laughed and drove off. Now I am not sure if the stench is in my car or tainted in my mind. Warning To all keep clear it is nauseating.
-
02-18-22 13:10 #6625Banned Member

Posts: 194Relapsed
Picked up a WSW yesterday morning around 10 by the dunks. She's older but knows how to sukadik. Says she just got out of court and when she heard this song https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...775622540&_rdr she told me how she knows Cynthia and how she was in court today too and how she always be sukn her mans dik for crack and how other working girls too and she doesn't trust any of them even though they all go to her apartment. Got a decent BBBJ with a spit out the window afterwards. Dropped her off by jays.
And hubcaps you was right I did relapse but it's hard when you surrounded by what you're trying to escape. But moving next month to live with my uncle down south. So I doubt ima relapse again. New place new life. Shyt if Eminem got sober I know I can too.
-
02-14-22 16:54 #6624Banned Member

Posts: 307Wtf
Why you crying for? You ain't going to rehab bro tighten up.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
Enjoy these girls that's what they here for lmao.
They need dikkkkkk to sukkkkk so contribute to their ecosystem and to the economy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0FkxTotmk
Dry your whining eyes.
-
02-14-22 13:01 #6623Regular Member

Posts: 9Black girl
Pick up a girl name Vivian, got a good nice and slow BJ.
-
02-14-22 00:11 #6622Regular Member

Posts: 22Jean
Picked up Jean, nice lady, no problem at all, very mature.
-
02-13-22 06:43 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 149Amanda
Last time I saw her yes.
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 06:31 #6620Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for new bad bitties
1. Big booty Kim. Oh man, she's in Massmills area. Was definitely worth it hitting it from the back in a laundry room LOL.
It was 1 benji but totally worth it. She's got a nice round booty and OMG, it was more jiggly than jigglypuff. She's clean and good looking. She was okay BBJ but I couldn't tell cause I had coke Dick but I turned her around and clapped those cheeks.
2. Blonde Asian * this was an ex girlfriend of mine and oh man, this video would make you cum in seconds. I enjoy watching time to time. Wish I can hit it again, nice round booty, and always down bad. I got to find a way to get this girl right back in my bed so we can make another video! Let me know if you want it, I'm debating on putting it on the hub.
Please send me some numbers! I'm down to trade, good looking ones only! Not cracked ones haha cracked ones with a nice body is an exception. I want info for Karen the most! I need her again! Or if you know someone better! I'll trade Miss Kimmy's #.
-
02-12-22 11:10 #6619Regular Member

Posts: 15Bree
Picked up Bree. Easy going girl and a good time. Decent conversation and no complaints. May repeat.
-
02-12-22 08:58 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 423Amanda
I think I saw Amanda this morning. Is she a bleached blonde now?
-
02-12-22 08:10 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 378This is great! I have that track stuck in my head now. GDP. Grand Daddy Pimp! Who the hell is that random guy in the white polo shirt though?
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 14:25 #6616Banned Member

Posts: 194Kay
Driving Looking for coca.
But I finally realized that it's over. Lmao.
Just a Cambodian dude trying to rhyme but picked up Kay.
Got BBBJ with a spit. She complain more than Karen's so her name fits perfectly.
Dropped her off at the branch street trap house.
Went to the liquor store by branch and Dover.
Got nips then this song came on my playlist.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=grPfVlj7Go4
For some reason I started crying. Yep I'm a sex drugs addict.
But I decided I'm going to rehab. All this sex drugs and money ain't fulfilling me.
This might be my last post unless I relapse but best wishes to you all.
-
02-10-22 20:50 #6615Banned Member

Posts: 194Lol
I saw the link on the gdp page even though it's blocked on here lmfao.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 20:48 #6614Banned Member

Posts: 194Yep that's her
Don't have contact info for her but I'm sure she stays at the corner of school and westford but give me time and I think I can get contact info from one of my Cambodian.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
Hubcaps clicked on your link but it was a dead link then I went to gdp page and saw the song you was talking about. Looked at the link from here and on there and the word b!tch was blocked out on the link here. Guess you can't say b!tch on this site lmfao.
-
02-10-22 16:37 #6613Banned Member

Posts: 307Lmao
Funny story about Megan but as long as you got money you will have a woman. That's all they want from us anyway. There will be new street walker out there as long as there are drugs out there.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
That song is right but I like the guns and roses one the best and this new one I just peeped.
https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...ell-ma-version
Grand daddy pimp getting that money them hooooz and his rep up lmfao he's the hardest working grand pa in New England.
-
02-10-22 04:47 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 530This Debbie? You got any way to get hold of her?
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
Pretty much all of them will do whatever for money. But best to ask them who they actually like, because half these girls have stolen from each other at some point.Do anyone of these girls work together for threesome?










Reply With Quote





