Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 9921
-
02-11-22 23:46 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 582Fake pics and location just says USA. No chance in hell that's real.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 14:28 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 280Charlotte
https://worcester.bedpage.com/Escorts/usa/20806859.html
Any reports on her? Image Search comes up with pornstar names Natasha nice.
-
02-11-22 11:54 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 161You're welcome
Poop well.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/039382751957
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 11:39 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 173I would never see her on principle
No idea but based on the husbands response I'd troll or never see her. What a tool, 'desperate guys' he's the one married to a *****. What arrogant morons some people can be. They live in complete delusion. She's advertising services online what do you expect?
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 09:17 #5807Banned Member

Posts: 257Hot cougar. Email only
I'm dropping a deuce right now. And I'm scrolling through my phone. That's basically what I do every morning. But to my surprise that girl that has an incredibly meaty pussy* that goes by the name of hot cougar actually emailed me back. And it seems like her husband was emailing me. Saying" I can't believe hundreds of depraved desperate guys email us every day" you're lucky that I'm returning your email. Blah blah. Does your car have snow tires?? Because you have to drive a mile into the woods to get to our house. I wish I could find her ad but like I said I'm dropping a deuce right now and I'm just wicked lazy. But yeah man if anyone has seen her let me know. I track down and try to find girls with meaty pussies. But they're extremely rare to find. And this girl's picture like damn I have to meet this girl. But of course nobody makes a review. There's been here say that it's spam. Not the market basket demoulas type. LOL. I got two emails from her so I'm assuming she's real?. But she will not give me her phone number absolutely ridiculous.
-
02-10-22 22:43 #5806Regular Member

Posts: 6Jamie
Hey, happened to Jamie. I haven't seen her around lately. Any info on her?.
-
02-09-22 10:24 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 173Wasteland
I agree, I never go to Worcester it's a wasteland for this sort of thing unless you want lower quality. If you're in the area, I suggest go to Marios in webster. It's a strip club, so you have to work the girl more and more of a gamble, but there is success to be had with good quality women and menus are negotiable.
Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 10:22 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 473Fisting? Damn. Time to expand the menu.
Originally Posted by BigTitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 18:48 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 1734I haven't seen her for a couple years.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 15:55 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 389I think "Umbrellaman" hooked up with her and has been bangin her ever since.
Originally Posted by BigTitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 10:03 #5801Senior Member

Posts: 2189Retired
Retired a while ago. AFAIK she still is.
Originally Posted by BigTitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 08:52 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 4545Did you change the ad to a porn site LOL. I click on the original and the one you reply on and yours is a porn top site.
Originally Posted by Vubonupi
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 08:26 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 311Stella
Just watching some fisting porn and thought of Stella. She still around?
-
02-07-22 21:54 #5798Regular Member

Posts: 1Thank you for the report. I will prefer the other one then.
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 21:49 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 35Keke
I think she was Puerto Rican but I did not ask. No accent.
Originally Posted by CentralMass202
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





