Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 9921
-
02-07-22 18:24 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 280Damage?
What was the damage. The motel that she hosts is a busy intersection and with high visibility. Always have seen LEOs near there.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 16:29 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 35Honest she's not old by any stretch of the imagination. In person she looks like she's probably 32. No older then 35 but no younger then 30. Nice skin but big giggly belly. I was disappointed by her head game. Forgot to add that she intially wanted 220 for 30 min outcall. I told her that 160 was the best I could do and I'm glad that's all I had. Happy hunting fellas.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 15:13 #5794Regular Member

Posts: 12Keke
Did she have an accent? Is she Brazilian?
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 14:52 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 213Keke 25 y / o?
Not sure what these women are thinking and who do they think they are fooling with those fake ages? She has a big chunk of white hair on her forehead which clearly implies that she most likely dyed her hair, but she's claiming she's 25 LOL These women are so delusional.
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 14:40 #5792Regular Member

Posts: 12Kiki Latin
Any reports on Kiki in Marlborough? Latin, Brazilian.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/451499196575.
-
02-07-22 12:10 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 154Best bet is elsewhere
In general, Worcester is not a great place for this. Certainly it's no "destination". I would say if you are already traveling, look in towards Boston or down towards Providence.
Originally Posted by HankRearden
[View Original Post]
However, if you are really set on Worcester as a destination, I would say check out the following (not recommending them, just pointing you in a direction for further research):
Riena. Young, fit, white blonde, reportedly expensive but attractive and decent service (I think).
Cori. Also fit white blonde, not as upscale, not as expensive, had one or two positive recent reviews.
Canterbury AMP. Find more info over in the AMP thread, relatively reliable amount of extras and relatively attractive providers.
That's what I've heard, maybe others can add more.
- Keep it Fresh.
-
02-07-22 12:03 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 173Thanks, Heavy. This is good intel. That will keep me from seeing her. She claimed to be the Head Doctor. Not so much, I guess.
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 11:15 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 35Keke in Marlborough
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/451499196575
Comms were good, contact was made by texts. She usually works in Worcester but did an outcall to my apartment in Marlborough. Damage was 160 for 30 min. Pictures that you see in the ad are old, she now has a big fat belly. Ok in the face, not as attractive as in the ad, those pictures are probably 5 yrs old. She was distant and seemed to be elsewhere and the action was mechanical. Was worried this was going to be a grab and dash because she asked to use bathroom and was in there for like 10 min. She seemed nervous, don't know if she took anything to help her relax. I gave her a stiff drink of gin when she came out but complained that it was too strong. Skin was nice and smooth, no signs of use. She drove herself. Bbbj was terrible, weakest ever head game in my 10 years of mongering. She was receptive to all kinds of positions, I got on top and that cat was too good, popped in 10 min. I did not ask about Greek, she is not a clock watcher. I would not repeat.
-
02-07-22 07:08 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 4545Look at review #5739 couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 06:30 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 176Info
Does anyone have any info on this one.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/234455576050
-
02-06-22 14:18 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 43Best incall in the Worcester area?
The girls in my area are not great and I was wondering who do you guys consider the best in your area? If I'm making the little bit longer trip, I don't want to be disappointed. Any suggestions? Looking for a young, slim or athletic girl. White, Asian, Latino whatever. Thanks in advance.
-
02-05-22 13:21 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 280UTR Westboro / NorthBoro
Are there any good UTR's in the Boro's that anyone can share. Was planning to see hoover but her incall location is not discreet at all. Other than the location was also skeptical about hygiene of the place knowing it was shutdown by town official multiple times.
-
02-05-22 12:07 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 154Not a looker
Add 20 years, then subtract 20 pounds and 20 teeth from what you see in those photos.
Originally Posted by AngelFwb
[View Original Post]
Heavy smoker. 80 minimum.
If you're still interested, god bless you. I can't recommend. But she's legit if that's your main concern.
-
02-03-22 20:19 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 4545Thank you. I didn't know her name since she changed her hair color.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTartar
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 14:13 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 47Don't waste a second on this one:
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/788868879532
It has scammer written all over it. Exchanged some really stupid texts yesterday to the ad they posted about a mother and daughter, before wising up.











Reply With Quote





