Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 662 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5796

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Yes I went to see her. She was in a decent motel in Northborough at the time (about a month ago).
    What was the damage. The motel that she hosts is a busy intersection and with high visibility. Always have seen LEOs near there.

  2. #5795
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what these women are thinking and who do they think they are fooling with those fake ages? She has a big chunk of white hair on her forehead which clearly implies that she most likely dyed her hair, but she's claiming she's 25 LOL These women are so delusional.
    Honest she's not old by any stretch of the imagination. In person she looks like she's probably 32. No older then 35 but no younger then 30. Nice skin but big giggly belly. I was disappointed by her head game. Forgot to add that she intially wanted 220 for 30 min outcall. I told her that 160 was the best I could do and I'm glad that's all I had. Happy hunting fellas.

  3. #5794

    Keke

    Did she have an accent? Is she Brazilian?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/451499196575

    Comms were good, contact was made by texts. She usually works in Worcester but did an outcall to my apartment in Marlborough. Damage was 160 for 30 min. Pictures that you see in the ad are old, she now has a big fat belly. Ok in the face, not as attractive as in the ad, those pictures are probably 5 yrs old. She was distant and seemed to be elsewhere and the action was mechanical. Was worried this was going to be a grab and dash because she asked to use bathroom and was in there for like 10 min. She seemed nervous, don't know if she took anything to help her relax. I gave her a stiff drink of gin when she came out but complained that it was too strong. Skin was nice and smooth, no signs of use. She drove herself. Bbbj was terrible, weakest ever head game in my 10 years of mongering. She was receptive to all kinds of positions, I got on top and that cat was too good, popped in 10 min. I did not ask about Greek, she is not a clock watcher. I would not repeat.

  4. #5793

    Keke 25 y / o?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/451499196575

    Comms were good, contact was made by texts. She usually works in Worcester but did an outcall to my apartment in Marlborough. Damage was 160 for 30 min. Pictures that you see in the ad are old, she now has a big fat belly. Ok in the face, not as attractive as in the ad, those pictures are probably 5 yrs old. She was distant and seemed to be elsewhere and the action was mechanical. Was worried this was going to be a grab and dash because she asked to use bathroom and was in there for like 10 min. She seemed nervous, don't know if she took anything to help her relax. I gave her a stiff drink of gin when she came out but complained that it was too strong. Skin was nice and smooth, no signs of use. She drove herself. Bbbj was terrible, weakest ever head game in my 10 years of mongering. She was receptive to all kinds of positions, I got on top and that cat was too good, popped in 10 min. I did not ask about Greek, she is not a clock watcher. I would not repeat.
    Not sure what these women are thinking and who do they think they are fooling with those fake ages? She has a big chunk of white hair on her forehead which clearly implies that she most likely dyed her hair, but she's claiming she's 25 LOL These women are so delusional.

  5. #5792

    Kiki Latin

    Any reports on Kiki in Marlborough? Latin, Brazilian.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/451499196575.

  6. #5791

    Best bet is elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by HankRearden  [View Original Post]
    The girls in my area are not great and I was wondering who do you guys consider the best in your area? If I'm making the little bit longer trip, I don't want to be disappointed. Any suggestions? Looking for a young, slim or athletic girl. White, Asian, Latino whatever. Thanks in advance.
    In general, Worcester is not a great place for this. Certainly it's no "destination". I would say if you are already traveling, look in towards Boston or down towards Providence.

    However, if you are really set on Worcester as a destination, I would say check out the following (not recommending them, just pointing you in a direction for further research):

    Riena. Young, fit, white blonde, reportedly expensive but attractive and decent service (I think).

    Cori. Also fit white blonde, not as upscale, not as expensive, had one or two positive recent reviews.

    Canterbury AMP. Find more info over in the AMP thread, relatively reliable amount of extras and relatively attractive providers.

    That's what I've heard, maybe others can add more.

    - Keep it Fresh.

  7. #5790
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/451499196575

    Comms were good, contact was made by texts. She usually works in Worcester but did an outcall to my apartment in Marlborough. Damage was 160 for 30 min. Pictures that you see in the ad are old, she now has a big fat belly. Ok in the face, not as attractive as in the ad, those pictures are probably 5 yrs old. She was distant and seemed to be elsewhere and the action was mechanical. Was worried this was going to be a grab and dash because she asked to use bathroom and was in there for like 10 min. She seemed nervous, don't know if she took anything to help her relax. I gave her a stiff drink of gin when she came out but complained that it was too strong. Skin was nice and smooth, no signs of use. She drove herself. Bbbj was terrible, weakest ever head game in my 10 years of mongering. She was receptive to all kinds of positions, I got on top and that cat was too good, popped in 10 min. I did not ask about Greek, she is not a clock watcher. I would not repeat.
    Thanks, Heavy. This is good intel. That will keep me from seeing her. She claimed to be the Head Doctor. Not so much, I guess.

  8. #5789

    Keke in Marlborough

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/451499196575

    Comms were good, contact was made by texts. She usually works in Worcester but did an outcall to my apartment in Marlborough. Damage was 160 for 30 min. Pictures that you see in the ad are old, she now has a big fat belly. Ok in the face, not as attractive as in the ad, those pictures are probably 5 yrs old. She was distant and seemed to be elsewhere and the action was mechanical. Was worried this was going to be a grab and dash because she asked to use bathroom and was in there for like 10 min. She seemed nervous, don't know if she took anything to help her relax. I gave her a stiff drink of gin when she came out but complained that it was too strong. Skin was nice and smooth, no signs of use. She drove herself. Bbbj was terrible, weakest ever head game in my 10 years of mongering. She was receptive to all kinds of positions, I got on top and that cat was too good, popped in 10 min. I did not ask about Greek, she is not a clock watcher. I would not repeat.

  9. #5788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by TaiQuan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/234455576050
    Look at review #5739 couple weeks ago.

  10. #5787

    Info

    Does anyone have any info on this one.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/234455576050

  11. #5786

    Best incall in the Worcester area?

    The girls in my area are not great and I was wondering who do you guys consider the best in your area? If I'm making the little bit longer trip, I don't want to be disappointed. Any suggestions? Looking for a young, slim or athletic girl. White, Asian, Latino whatever. Thanks in advance.

  12. #5785

    UTR Westboro / NorthBoro

    Are there any good UTR's in the Boro's that anyone can share. Was planning to see hoover but her incall location is not discreet at all. Other than the location was also skeptical about hygiene of the place knowing it was shutdown by town official multiple times.

  13. #5784

    Not a looker

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFwb  [View Original Post]
    Add 20 years, then subtract 20 pounds and 20 teeth from what you see in those photos.

    Heavy smoker. 80 minimum.

    If you're still interested, god bless you. I can't recommend. But she's legit if that's your main concern.

  14. #5783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTartar  [View Original Post]
    She goes by the name Boston. Reviewed her 2 weeks ago #5739.
    Thank you. I didn't know her name since she changed her hair color.

  15. #5782
    Don't waste a second on this one:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/788868879532

    It has scammer written all over it. Exchanged some really stupid texts yesterday to the ad they posted about a mother and daughter, before wising up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape