Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 254 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2033

    Itty biddy

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...r/958363333329

    Alright gents,

    I decided to take the plunge, compared to the options out here she appeared to be a must. Off the bat I was skeptic, but a monger must do what a monger has to go. I go to the hotel and I caught her while she was having breakfast (my luck) we talk turns out she stays with her sister and brother. Anyways she's a pretty petite girl with a fat booty, I opted for a qv, no head to my disappointment but I decided to get to business. Put her on four and hammered away, boy she is tight, she has a good squeeze going on. I stroked away until I blew, cleaned up and went about my day. Overall she is a nice girl, however I wouldn't repeat.

    Anyone care to share a real deepthroat specialist around here?

  2. #2032

    Fucking Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    Okay, this is the AD for the girl who stole 200 from me yesterday. We were about to start activities when she said her Pimp was in the bedroom and would shoot me if I didn't leave.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...i/611323927402
    Thank You.

  3. #2031

    Nikki

    If you have seen Nikki recently please message me it's very important.

  4. #2030
    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    Okay, this is the AD for the girl who stole 200 from me yesterday. We were about to start activities when she said her Pimp was in the bedroom and would shoot me if I didn't leave.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...i/611323927402
    This is why I always ask to look around before beginning my appointment.

  5. #2029

    Thief Report

    Okay, this is the AD for the girl who stole 200 from me yesterday. We were about to start activities when she said her Pimp was in the bedroom and would shoot me if I didn't leave.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...i/611323927402

  6. #2028
    First, let me say, I'm sorry about your wife. I bet that was a pretty rough time.

    Experience over appearance every time, but I'm blind, so take that for what it's worth. I guess it depends on why you do this. If you do it for the sex, you'll probably go my way, but if you do it to have pretty girls in your life, you'll pay up for the prettier chicks who might be unfriendly.

    At the same time, I get that you are attracted to what you are attracted to, so some girls just don't do it for you like others. That just complicates things.

    It might help to find a few you like, where experience and looks are a good enough match, and see her on a regular basis.

    Regardless my friend, please be safe and careful and of course, have a good time. I hope you get what you're looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    I am an older guy who's wife passed away 2 years ago. I had never visited a working girl until about 18 months ago. What are your thoughts on choosing a lady? I have paid up (these ladies ask ALOT of donation for a very short time) for some of the cuter, hotter ladies only to end up with horrible, unenthusiastic experiences. I have found that some of the less attractive, not as in shape ladies who will often meet you for less have provided some amazing experiences! Of course I would rather see the hotter girls but there is only so much disposable income and if you want to have 1 or 2 experiences a week, got to be picky. What are your thoughts?
    .

  7. #2027

    Olivia Octsne

    Is back in town. If you were lucky enough to have saved her number, give her a call. She's in a jacuzzi suite.

  8. #2026
    Secret Arrangements is where it's at. I haven't messed with a girl from BP since I've been on there. Yes there is a monthly fee but it's worth it. There are a bunch of undercover hoes and lonely housewives looking for attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    I am an older guy who's wife passed away 2 years ago. I had never visited a working girl until about 18 months ago. What are your thoughts on choosing a lady? I have paid up (these ladies ask ALOT of donation for a very short time) for some of the cuter, hotter ladies only to end up with horrible, unenthusiastic experiences. I have found that some of the less attractive, not as in shape ladies who will often meet you for less have provided some amazing experiences! Of course I would rather see the hotter girls but there is only so much disposable income and if you want to have 1 or 2 experiences a week, got to be picky. What are your thoughts?

  9. #2025

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    I am an older guy who's wife passed away 2 years ago. I had never visited a working girl until about 18 months ago. What are your thoughts on choosing a lady? I have paid up (these ladies ask ALOT of donation for a very short time) for some of the cuter, hotter ladies only to end up with horrible, unenthusiastic experiences. I have found that some of the less attractive, not as in shape ladies who will often meet you for less have provided some amazing experiences! Of course I would rather see the hotter girls but there is only so much disposable income and if you want to have 1 or 2 experiences a week, got to be picky. What are your thoughts?
    You have the right to be picky, but selection is limited. You may find what your looking for at a strip club and be a regular sugar daddy. As a monger in Evansville, I shop around and get burned once in awhile by size, looks, or unreliable meet up times. I had a bit over medium build regular for a year or so (she came and squirted while I gave oral which I love) then she didn't want to see me anymore so back to shopping around. She isn't advertising anymore and moved away. Good luck in your search.

  10. #2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Srweb1967  [View Original Post]
    Post a link!! We need to know this Ho!!
    The Ad has been removed. Sorry.

  11. #2023
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #2022

    Don't see her

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBlartMallc  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences / feedback with Read Headed princess?

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...r/032876167716
    Her pictures make her look way better than she does. Her teeth are black and rotting and her breath smells like something crawled in her mouth and died. She is big and sloppy and nasty. She isn't a princess at all.

  13. #2021

    Cali??

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    Was ripped off of 200 by Cali today, avoid. Just as we were going to begin our visit, I was told 3 or 4 different things including that her pimp was in the bedroom and would shoot me if I didn't leave. Play at your own risk!.
    Post a link!! We need to know this Ho!!

  14. #2020

    Lexie

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...e/658183506567

    Is this a real provider? I haven't seen her reviewed. She has posted for awhile. She's beginning to make me feel she's legit or it's a long con to trick me LOL.

    Anyone meet her? What's the details?

  15. #2019

    Cali is a Thief

    Was ripped off of 200 by Cali today, avoid. Just as we were going to begin our visit, I was told 3 or 4 different things including that her pimp was in the bedroom and would shoot me if I didn't leave. Play at your own risk!.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape