Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3803
-
02-13-22 11:26 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 70Itty biddy
https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...r/958363333329
Alright gents,
I decided to take the plunge, compared to the options out here she appeared to be a must. Off the bat I was skeptic, but a monger must do what a monger has to go. I go to the hotel and I caught her while she was having breakfast (my luck) we talk turns out she stays with her sister and brother. Anyways she's a pretty petite girl with a fat booty, I opted for a qv, no head to my disappointment but I decided to get to business. Put her on four and hammered away, boy she is tight, she has a good squeeze going on. I stroked away until I blew, cleaned up and went about my day. Overall she is a nice girl, however I wouldn't repeat.
Anyone care to share a real deepthroat specialist around here?
-
02-12-22 17:03 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 165Fucking Thief
Thank You.
Originally Posted by PayToPlay63
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 16:54 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 26Nikki
If you have seen Nikki recently please message me it's very important.
-
02-12-22 14:38 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 25This is why I always ask to look around before beginning my appointment.
Originally Posted by PayToPlay63
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 20:51 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 157Thief Report
Okay, this is the AD for the girl who stole 200 from me yesterday. We were about to start activities when she said her Pimp was in the bedroom and would shoot me if I didn't leave.
https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...i/611323927402
-
02-11-22 20:36 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 43First, let me say, I'm sorry about your wife. I bet that was a pretty rough time.
Experience over appearance every time, but I'm blind, so take that for what it's worth. I guess it depends on why you do this. If you do it for the sex, you'll probably go my way, but if you do it to have pretty girls in your life, you'll pay up for the prettier chicks who might be unfriendly.
At the same time, I get that you are attracted to what you are attracted to, so some girls just don't do it for you like others. That just complicates things.
It might help to find a few you like, where experience and looks are a good enough match, and see her on a regular basis.
Regardless my friend, please be safe and careful and of course, have a good time. I hope you get what you're looking for.
.
Originally Posted by PayToPlay63
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 15:16 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 248Olivia Octsne
Is back in town. If you were lucky enough to have saved her number, give her a call. She's in a jacuzzi suite.
-
02-11-22 11:18 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 248Secret Arrangements is where it's at. I haven't messed with a girl from BP since I've been on there. Yes there is a monthly fee but it's worth it. There are a bunch of undercover hoes and lonely housewives looking for attention.
Originally Posted by PayToPlay63
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 09:57 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 338Good luck
You have the right to be picky, but selection is limited. You may find what your looking for at a strip club and be a regular sugar daddy. As a monger in Evansville, I shop around and get burned once in awhile by size, looks, or unreliable meet up times. I had a bit over medium build regular for a year or so (she came and squirted while I gave oral which I love) then she didn't want to see me anymore so back to shopping around. She isn't advertising anymore and moved away. Good luck in your search.
Originally Posted by PayToPlay63
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 08:25 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 157The Ad has been removed. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Srweb1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 06:59 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 26[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-11-22 06:52 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 26Don't see her
Her pictures make her look way better than she does. Her teeth are black and rotting and her breath smells like something crawled in her mouth and died. She is big and sloppy and nasty. She isn't a princess at all.
Originally Posted by PaulBlartMallc
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:29 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 165Cali??
Post a link!! We need to know this Ho!!
Originally Posted by PayToPlay63
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 21:30 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 47Lexie
https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...e/658183506567
Is this a real provider? I haven't seen her reviewed. She has posted for awhile. She's beginning to make me feel she's legit or it's a long con to trick me LOL.
Anyone meet her? What's the details?
-
02-10-22 19:51 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 157Cali is a Thief
Was ripped off of 200 by Cali today, avoid. Just as we were going to begin our visit, I was told 3 or 4 different things including that her pimp was in the bedroom and would shoot me if I didn't leave. Play at your own risk!.










Reply With Quote






