Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11109

    Cashapp before meet

    Anyone cashapp girls before meeting them and have them actually meet?

    I never have, but I would be interested to the guys that have, did it ever work out to get them to meet or was it always a scam. I am guessing 95% scam and I don't like those odds.

  2. #11108

    LCollins

    I recently had the pleasure of visiting your fine city and met up with this one. She's real, pics are accurate, and she's DTF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-91985b3e308e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e23c1573-8f26-485a-8407-f959558df290_2x.jpg‎  

  3. #11107

    Quite Possible

    Pretty accurate and yes, she has been discussed on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyi27  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure I seen the person that JDuB1970 saw this week as well. If she was in the burbs and has a GF, with one tattoo on the arm. Was great and will be seeing her many more times! She has been mentioned here in the past.

  4. #11106
    I am pretty sure I seen the person that JDuB1970 saw this week as well. If she was in the burbs and has a GF, with one tattoo on the arm. Was great and will be seeing her many more times! She has been mentioned here in the past.

  5. #11105

    Gps

    RicePrincess Wants $500 for Dinners. $1000 for intimate fun. None of the profile pics show face. And she is GPS.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-a5c4d566456a

    Vanillacake2 also wants 1k for fun. Profile pics look like a mid-30 early 40s Asian
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-f6a0e4410122

  6. #11104

    Art Student Not A Flake!

    So did get the room and got here about 30 m before, set things right and all. Brought a couple of vibes, she said she has a hard time cumming. Made quick work of that.

    By paying attention to the conversation as well as getting her to open up, you can get all the information you need and make sure that SHE has a great time. Had a feeling that she was kinda wild and open to toy play and so made sure that she had a strong orgasm first before anything.

    Driving out west is kind of a pain, as is booking the room. I'll probably see about a once a month sort of thing with her because she is a really fun fcuk and very sweet.

    So yes, it is possible to talk these girls down in price and not have them flake on you. Hang for a few hrs and let you rail them a few times.

  7. #11103

    Slim Little Art Student

    Entirely DTF, in a lesbian but polyamorous relationship.

    Found a DAY TIME BOOKING ROOM with dayuse.com. She said "usually with someone for an hour or two". We are meeting at 11 a. It turns out you can book rooms for daytime hours at about 1/2 of what an overnight would be!

    I also talked her down from $500 ppm to $350. I was thinking to push it to $300, but I figured that $350 she could work with and getting the room for $60. So not bad.

    "I really do like you, so I can do $350".

    When I met her for the coffee date, I had JUST gotten done fucking my Polish regular girl. I hadn't showered and I think that DID work in my favor. She is bi. Women aren't stupid. I had my Polish girl's perfume and pussy juice on me. The art student said "OMG, I was having such a great time with you yesterday, I totally forgot to talk about allowance. ".

    For sure be a bit bolder but not rude with these girls. They ARE in this "fantasy mindset" that they aren't escorts or hookers or prostitutes, so you DO have to delicately play along.

    I'm going to go to bed and fcuk this Bi / Lesbian Art School cutie until the Viagra runs out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDuB1970  [View Original Post]
    So have met up with a slim little cutie for coffee. Didn't have to pay to meet!

    We share a lot of similar interests. Built good attraction and sexual tension over coffee, talking about art. Without discussion of arrangement, we made out in the coffee shop and by my car.

    She is polyamorous and in an open relationship with her GF so this should be interesting.

    Still fcuking the Polish girl, railed her three times today.

    Can definitely recommend using Fleshlight for stamina training! Been using it since October with cock rings and it has really helped out stamina and being able to fuck hard. Maybe not Rocco Siffredi hard. But can fuck for a solid hour now (with a 1/2 dose of viagra, but viagra doesn't give you stamina nor ejack control).

  8. #11102

    Baller PPM

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    We have not discuss $$$ yet, she's actually funny and seems down to earth. She did mention the overwhelming offers of arrangement from some of you big ballers LOL. After hearing it, I'm actually ashamed to even tell her how much I'm willing to give her.
    Just curious but what are the high end numbers for a girl like that? Ballpark is fine. Under / over is $10 k / month.

  9. #11101
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy00  [View Original Post]
    I don't have our text convo anymore, but I do recall she had a high allowance.
    We have not discuss $$$ yet, she's actually funny and seems down to earth. She did mention the overwhelming offers of arrangement from some of you big ballers LOL. After hearing it, I'm actually ashamed to even tell her how much I'm willing to give her.

  10. #11100

    HikerGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-cfa55e62fdc0

    I think this is her link, but she may have blocked me on SA when I was hesitant to see her, but now she is texting me.

    How recent and accurate are the reports of live in bf? Few guys mentioned that they were uneasy going to her place cause they don't want to get caught by her bf and I played dumb with her asking her if she wants me to book a hotel and just like the others reported she wants to host. Then I asked her if there is a jealous husband or a boyfriend to worry about and she denied, but probably lying. It doesn't make any sense though why she would bring random men to her place instead of a hotel and on top of it risking being caught by her boyfriend. I wonder if she gets off being shagged by guys in the same bed that she fcks her boyfriend, or she is dumb or the information is wrong or old. I am on the fence and she lives close by but the possibility of getting caught by her boyfriend makes me nervous? I am even paranoid that she may be she is recording it for the boyfriend or he is jacking off in the other room?
    Her profile is now deleted from SA, so she either was a scammer or tired of the game she may have been playing.

    Whatever,

    Scott.

  11. #11099

    Hiker Girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-cfa55e62fdc0

    I think this is her link, but she may have blocked me on SA when I was hesitant to see her, but now she is texting me.

    How recent and accurate are the reports of live in bf? Few guys mentioned that they were uneasy going to her place cause they don't want to get caught by her bf and I played dumb with her asking her if she wants me to book a hotel and just like the others reported she wants to host. Then I asked her if there is a jealous husband or a boyfriend to worry about and she denied, but probably lying. It doesn't make any sense though why she would bring random men to her place instead of a hotel and on top of it risking being caught by her boyfriend. I wonder if she gets off being shagged by guys in the same bed that she fcks her boyfriend, or she is dumb or the information is wrong or old. I am on the fence and she lives close by but the possibility of getting caught by her boyfriend makes me nervous? I am even paranoid that she may be she is recording it for the boyfriend or he is jacking off in the other room?

  12. #11098

    Super Cute Student Connection

    So have met up with a slim little cutie for coffee. Didn't have to pay to meet!

    We share a lot of similar interests. Built good attraction and sexual tension over coffee, talking about art. Without discussion of arrangement, we made out in the coffee shop and by my car.

    She is polyamorous and in an open relationship with her GF so this should be interesting.

    Still fcuking the Polish girl, railed her three times today.

    Can definitely recommend using Fleshlight for stamina training! Been using it since October with cock rings and it has really helped out stamina and being able to fuck hard. Maybe not Rocco Siffredi hard. But can fuck for a solid hour now (with a 1/2 dose of viagra, but viagra doesn't give you stamina nor ejack control).

  13. #11097

    Spoken before

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one, but very spotty. Private photos are pure hotness. I'm still working on it, I'm curious if had any luck with her and if it's worth pursuing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-dc73eb566556
    I don't have our text convo anymore, but I do recall she had a high allowance.

  14. #11096

    Lara is now Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-3cad583667cf

    Five benjis. She's hot asf and dtf. She asked on Monday if 8 pm would work as I was on my way to meet with the gorgeous dynamo Flore at 7. I gave her a plausible excuse for not being able to meet downtown that night then later texted asking about this weekend, but now she won't answer my messages. She's online a lot so I'm hoping someone can provide a valuable service here by sharing. Because sharing is caring.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-10570d50eb84

    Anyone try?

  15. #11095

    Petite Asian SB

    Major GPS. Wants at least 5 K a month. Delusional

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-3144eeae511b

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape