The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11034

    Simply Me

    Quote Originally Posted by JDuB1970  [View Original Post]
    Testosterone. WHAT?

    She quoted me $400.

    This one I'm still working on. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-794e95bf9f6e
    I saw her for $200 a couple of years ago when she was living in Woodlawn. She was brand new to SA and exactly my type. Tatted slightly androgynous spinner. I would have kept her in rotation forever but she started blowing my phone up with texts asking for "advances. " No thanks!

  2. #11033
    Testosterone. WHAT?

    She quoted me $400.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy00  [View Original Post]
    She was on testerone for a bit, ftm, when I saw her she was off of it for a while already. Body was ok, kinda musucular, no tits. Again, this was a few years ago though, not sure how she is now. I think we did 250-300 everything bare.
    This one I'm still working on. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-794e95bf9f6e

  3. #11032

    Lara 411?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-3cad583667cf

    Five benjis. She's hot asf and dtf. She asked on Monday if 8 pm would work as I was on my way to meet with the gorgeous dynamo Flore at 7. I gave her a plausible excuse for not being able to meet downtown that night then later texted asking about this weekend, but now she won't answer my messages. She's online a lot so I'm hoping someone can provide a valuable service here by sharing. Because sharing is caring.

  4. #11031
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Guys, a dude I know was caught doing the hobby when he accidentally butt dialed his teenage kid while haggling the price with an escort in a hotel and the kid told her mom who checked the cross checked his money withdrawals and matched the day that he was caught and past withdrawals. This freaked me out mainly for SA and I plan blurring my profile pic and I had few blurred pics, but I can't remember which website did I use. Can you recommend a free in browser pixelizations and blurring website cause I wasn't able to find one that works? I have an iPad and Android so either one will work.
    Are you using windows 10? I'm not sure if this works on any older version of windows but what you can do is.

    1) open up your picture in MS paint.

    2) click 'select' and hit the arrow pointing downward and select 'rectangular section'.

    3) outline the portion of your face you want to blur (draw a box around it).

    4) re-size it (shrink it to be very small. Like pixel sized small but not small enough that you can select it with the mouse.

    5) stretch it back out to where it was originally.

    6) do this on all 4 corners of said box and stretch the image slightly past the original boundry.

    Let me know how this works.

  5. #11030

    Simplyme

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]

    This one I'm still working on. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-794e95bf9f6e
    She was on testerone for a bit, ftm, when I saw her she was off of it for a while already. Body was ok, kinda musucular, no tits. Again, this was a few years ago though, not sure how she is now. I think we did 250-300 everything bare.

  6. #11029

    Blurring

    Guys, a dude I know was caught doing the hobby when he accidentally butt dialed his teenage kid while haggling the price with an escort in a hotel and the kid told her mom who checked the cross checked his money withdrawals and matched the day that he was caught and past withdrawals. This freaked me out mainly for SA and I plan blurring my profile pic and I had few blurred pics, but I can't remember which website did I use. Can you recommend a free in browser pixelizations and blurring website cause I wasn't able to find one that works? I have an iPad and Android so either one will work.

  7. #11028
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryMcHardon  [View Original Post]
    I used the Vanilla Gift card directly on SA with no problem, in early December. Initially, I did buy another Visa Gift card that did not work. I had to go back to the store and buy the Vanilla Gift card with the other card. The register attendant gave me a weird look, but the 2nd card (Vanilla Gift) worked. The card that worked did state it only was for use in the USA Only, so not sure why it worked, but it did. I can take a pic of it and post if anyone is interested.
    I've been using giftcards.com e-VISA with electronic delivery without any problems for years. A few months ago every time I tried to use giftcards.com, my order was immediately cancelled. I bought a Vanilla e-gift card and it didn't work on the Seeking site. I created a new giftcards.com account and used that and it worked. This week giftcards.com didn't work again. I tried everything I could think of--there was nothing hinky about my cards or my order and tech support couldn't help. I bought a physical MasterCard gift card through Amazon and it worked right away on Seeking to renew.

  8. #11027
    Did some additional investigation on the second one. Yes she is inflicted but not breaking out. Sent a couple pics that showed the body and was not flattering. Wanted 3. 5 so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    This one I been chatting with for some time now. Just never pulled the trigger, face and neck tattoos is kinda of turn off. But she's pretty chill to chat with. Every time I'm browsing she's always online, I'm thinking of setting up a date. Anyone got intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-2d2b099ff5ea

    BE AWARE! Quick chat with this one, she's DTF. Then she hits me with "I have herpes, but I'm currently taking meds for it".

    I couldn't even get mad, I thank her for letting me know and I politely pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-a3059bf830a8

  9. #11026

    Schaumburg girl at Doctor's office anyone?

    I'm curious to know if any of you has seen this girl who lives in Schaumburg and apparently works at a Doctors office by Woodfield mall? She told me she's only available in the mornings but the funny thing is she wants you to go to her office to do the see there!! LOL. Is that some kind of scam? Has anybody really seen her at the doctors office? My SA expired almost 2 months ago and I haven't renewed it because of issues with gift cards. I couldn't find her profile based and I can't read messages. But her phone number has a 331 area code. Let me know, I'm just curious.

  10. #11025
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas004  [View Original Post]
    What does CFS mean? What does fcs mean?

    Wow. I just saw on this forum a girl that has been trying to hook up with me. She comes over and just hangs and fucks. Met her on a dating site like hinge. Kinda a compliment other guys are shelling out hundreds to fuck get when she's doing my laundry for free or in exchange for me fucking her and just hanging?
    Keep telling yourself that, kid.

  11. #11024

    Midway

    New career opportunity has my availability tied up.

    Anyone willing to trade someone they know who can do bbj car dates need midway? Small pocket of time I'm unfortunately playing with for the time being.

    Willing to trade a slim white girl in the west burbs, curvy 20 year old in the south burbs, Latina near midway (availability doesn't match mine anymore). Also active on the site and have over 10 numbers you can cold text.

  12. #11023

    I saw her back in November

    She is cool and attractive thou not as hot as pictures. She uses lots of filters. 400. Cfs BBBJ. Not bad and I would have repeated but for 300 not 400.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    She's hot asf and I got a date with her tonight for five benjis. Did I mention she's hot asf?
    .

  13. #11022

    I got her for 2 Benjamin's

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    She's hot asf and I got a date with her tonight for five benjis. Did I mention she's hot asf?
    Wow! Inflation is skyrocketing!! I had her for 2 Benjamin's back in September. She does have a nice body but for 5 Benjamin's I'd prefer a young college girl. But again, I could never afford that much to see only one girl.

  14. #11021

    Florem

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    She's hot asf and I got a date with her tonight for five benjis. Did I mention she's hot asf?
    Three thumbs up! DM for details!

  15. #11020

    Saw one of my refs here!

    Quote Originally Posted by XgmMe1423  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-d8550a456c5e

    This one wants to know if you are good with $1000 a meet even before talking. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-d218493d2d0f

    $500 fcs. Can't host. Won't come down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-08e67bacf7e4

    This one wants $100 before even talking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-3aecc670502f

    $800. CFS. Can't host. Won't budge as she is looking for life altering money. WTF?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4baea45bd757

    Pro. Want's $400 CFS. Near Rosemont.
    What does CFS mean? What does fcs mean?

    Wow. I just saw on this forum a girl that has been trying to hook up with me. She comes over and just hangs and fucks. Met her on a dating site like hinge. Kinda a compliment other guys are shelling out hundreds to fuck get when she's doing my laundry for free or in exchange for me fucking her and just hanging?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape