Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 24022
-
02-11-22 22:02 #20812Senior Member

Posts: 1475Leo
Last week, I picked up Jackie north of Fowler mid afternoon. We went to a quiet spot that I have used many times in the past. As we were about down for business, a white pickup pulled into the general area. A guy got out and started talking to one of those ubiquitous black dudes on bikes. We weren't sure he actually saw us, but decided to leave, which meant I needed to drive right by them. She said "holy shit, I have seen that guy before " about the guy that came out of the truck, no uniform. As we drove right by them, I noticed the lights strategically placed on the truck. She started blabbering the typical paranoid "we thought that guy (the black dude) was helping the cops, now I KNOW he is!" then "now I KNOW the other guy is actually undercover LE!
She was more shaken than I was about it. She said that HCSO and TPD were launching bike patrol, and one girl was busted by a bike cop that week.
-
02-11-22 10:12 #20811Senior Member

Posts: 1188Yeah, those pigs in bikes were at MdDonalds. Not a good day to car date.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:55 #20810Senior Member

Posts: 2354Crying uncontrollably
I picked her up the other day, she looked so sad. I should have declined but there was nothing else out there. She ended up crying her eyes out. Nothing to do with me, shit happened to her long before I picked her up. She got in, we made a deal and she got so weepy she couldn't perform. I dropped her at a store. No big deal, she wasn't violent or anything just disappointing.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 21:08 #20809Banned Member

Posts: 5343I don't know what was going on today but holy shyt!! Never seen so many Ike's out. I even seen a group of 3 LE on bikes!! I got the hell out of there. They were pulling everyone over left and right.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:17 #20808Senior Member

Posts: 1475I was going to post this too. I saw a silver SUV, a white charger, and a dark green charger between Fowler and Fletcher around 4 pm. These three had cars pulled over, who knows what others were lurking.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 18:44 #20807Senior Member

Posts: 193Tammy
Tammy really looks terrible. She is hanging on hard in life. I remember back in the My Vice and Dirty D days she was fine as hell and was all the craze. I had her three time back then, once in Drew Park. She passed out on my dick by while sucking parked by the Apples Bees. Still got my nut that day from her. I can't even try to pick her up in the current condition. I wish her the best.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 17:29 #20806Banned Member

Posts: 5343I saw her as well but wasn't that desperate for a release! Lmao.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
You see all the pigs out?.
-
02-10-22 17:19 #20805Senior Member

Posts: 1188Tammy
North of Fowler around 5 pm. Looking terrible.
-
02-10-22 16:37 #20804Banned Member

Posts: 5343Hot out-ULE
If you're out this early evening, be careful. Lots of ULE. I've seen a green and white charger, a white Ford truck. Look for their lights, if you're aware, you'll see them.
-
02-09-22 16:32 #20803Banned Member

Posts: 496I would love to see this beauty as well, anybody have her contact, it would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 12:55 #20802Senior Member

Posts: 2168She was out today in jeans and a black hoodie. Hair down. Didn't recognize her though. Some health insurance was there signing people up.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 22:00 #20801Banned Member

Posts: 5343She's been my go to the last few weeks and I don't mind donating a little more for her time. Her skills is top notch, and she swallows when asked or even not ask, she's been a very obedient SW. LOL.
Originally Posted by NeedAFix50
[View Original Post]
I scooped her early this morning, was she wearing the same pink hoodie?
-
02-08-22 21:42 #20800Senior Member

Posts: 34Rainy Day Luck
Hey fella's it's been a while since I've hit the streets, but today, I had the urge so after completing my shopping chores I took a quick stroll. Not really expecting to find any providers out due to the rain, I decided to make just one pass heading South down Nebraska from Fletcher. As expected, no one out until the "Haven", where low and behold the famous "Bella" is standing under the overhang in a hoodie. I flipped a you at I believe the Marathon there on Sligh and made the scoop. Off to a quiet little spot and the deed is on. Mr. "Rook," I was quickly reminded why there is no need for "Full Service". That mouth is so soft and warm; and coupled with her ability to follow directions is one of the best feelings one can experience. After a few minutes, objective achieved and swallowed, so off we go back to drop her off. Normal street rate plus a minimal tip, mission complete.
-
02-08-22 18:20 #20799Banned Member

Posts: 5343Lacey
Has anyone dated our beloved Lacey lately?. She looks like she's eating good so I'm sure our fine mongers are taking care of her. Here's some old photos of her before she swelled up!
-
02-08-22 15:04 #20798Senior Member

Posts: 2007Necessity- The Mother of Invention
When you face fuck 'them like I do, if they have sensitive gag reflex, it comes in handy.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC Hunter.












Reply With Quote





