Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20812

    Leo

    Last week, I picked up Jackie north of Fowler mid afternoon. We went to a quiet spot that I have used many times in the past. As we were about down for business, a white pickup pulled into the general area. A guy got out and started talking to one of those ubiquitous black dudes on bikes. We weren't sure he actually saw us, but decided to leave, which meant I needed to drive right by them. She said "holy shit, I have seen that guy before " about the guy that came out of the truck, no uniform. As we drove right by them, I noticed the lights strategically placed on the truck. She started blabbering the typical paranoid "we thought that guy (the black dude) was helping the cops, now I KNOW he is!" then "now I KNOW the other guy is actually undercover LE!

    She was more shaken than I was about it. She said that HCSO and TPD were launching bike patrol, and one girl was busted by a bike cop that week.

  2. #20811
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her as well but wasn't that desperate for a release! Lmao.

    You see all the pigs out?.
    Yeah, those pigs in bikes were at MdDonalds. Not a good day to car date.

  3. #20810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Crying uncontrollably

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    North of Fowler around 5 pm. Looking terrible.
    I picked her up the other day, she looked so sad. I should have declined but there was nothing else out there. She ended up crying her eyes out. Nothing to do with me, shit happened to her long before I picked her up. She got in, we made a deal and she got so weepy she couldn't perform. I dropped her at a store. No big deal, she wasn't violent or anything just disappointing.

  4. #20809
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post this too. I saw a silver SUV, a white charger, and a dark green charger between Fowler and Fletcher around 4 pm. These three had cars pulled over, who knows what others were lurking.
    I don't know what was going on today but holy shyt!! Never seen so many Ike's out. I even seen a group of 3 LE on bikes!! I got the hell out of there. They were pulling everyone over left and right.

  5. #20808
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    If you're out this early evening, be careful. Lots of ULE. I've seen a green and white charger, a white Ford truck. Look for their lights, if you're aware, you'll see them.
    I was going to post this too. I saw a silver SUV, a white charger, and a dark green charger between Fowler and Fletcher around 4 pm. These three had cars pulled over, who knows what others were lurking.

  6. #20807

    Tammy

    Tammy really looks terrible. She is hanging on hard in life. I remember back in the My Vice and Dirty D days she was fine as hell and was all the craze. I had her three time back then, once in Drew Park. She passed out on my dick by while sucking parked by the Apples Bees. Still got my nut that day from her. I can't even try to pick her up in the current condition. I wish her the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    North of Fowler around 5 pm. Looking terrible.

  7. #20806
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    North of Fowler around 5 pm. Looking terrible.
    I saw her as well but wasn't that desperate for a release! Lmao.

    You see all the pigs out?.

  8. #20805

    Tammy

    North of Fowler around 5 pm. Looking terrible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40A647F2-EBFB-49F6-ABB3-923ABDC2A966.jpeg‎  

  9. #20804

    Hot out-ULE

    If you're out this early evening, be careful. Lots of ULE. I've seen a green and white charger, a white Ford truck. Look for their lights, if you're aware, you'll see them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 321B2E1C-2D28-4539-9EF6-46CF6117C0B7.jpg‎  

  10. #20803
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dated our beloved Lacey lately?. She looks like she's eating good so I'm sure our fine mongers are taking care of her. Here's some old photos of her before she swelled up!
    I would love to see this beauty as well, anybody have her contact, it would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #20802
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's been my go to the last few weeks and I don't mind donating a little more for her time. Her skills is top notch, and she swallows when asked or even not ask, she's been a very obedient SW. LOL.

    I scooped her early this morning, was she wearing the same pink hoodie?
    She was out today in jeans and a black hoodie. Hair down. Didn't recognize her though. Some health insurance was there signing people up.

  12. #20801
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAFix50  [View Original Post]
    Hey fella's it's been a while since I've hit the streets, but today, I had the urge so after completing my shopping chores I took a quick stroll. Not really expecting to find any providers out due to the rain, I decided to make just one pass heading South down Nebraska from Fletcher. As expected, no one out until the "Haven", where low and behold the famous "Bella" is standing under the overhang in a hoodie. I flipped a you at I believe the Marathon there on Sligh and made the scoop. Off to a quiet little spot and the deed is on. Mr. "Rook," I was quickly reminded why there is no need for "Full Service". That mouth is so soft and warm; and coupled with her ability to follow directions is one of the best feelings one can experience. After a few minutes, objective achieved and swallowed, so off we go back to drop her off. Normal street rate plus a minimal tip, mission complete.
    She's been my go to the last few weeks and I don't mind donating a little more for her time. Her skills is top notch, and she swallows when asked or even not ask, she's been a very obedient SW. LOL.

    I scooped her early this morning, was she wearing the same pink hoodie?

  13. #20800

    Rainy Day Luck

    Hey fella's it's been a while since I've hit the streets, but today, I had the urge so after completing my shopping chores I took a quick stroll. Not really expecting to find any providers out due to the rain, I decided to make just one pass heading South down Nebraska from Fletcher. As expected, no one out until the "Haven", where low and behold the famous "Bella" is standing under the overhang in a hoodie. I flipped a you at I believe the Marathon there on Sligh and made the scoop. Off to a quiet little spot and the deed is on. Mr. "Rook," I was quickly reminded why there is no need for "Full Service". That mouth is so soft and warm; and coupled with her ability to follow directions is one of the best feelings one can experience. After a few minutes, objective achieved and swallowed, so off we go back to drop her off. Normal street rate plus a minimal tip, mission complete.

  14. #20799

    Lacey

    Has anyone dated our beloved Lacey lately?. She looks like she's eating good so I'm sure our fine mongers are taking care of her. Here's some old photos of her before she swelled up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EA5364F8-19AE-4A73-9DFC-64A843823BE3.jpg‎   F43BED2D-BB88-4232-B055-D8436C7F93F4.jpg‎  

  15. #20798

    Necessity- The Mother of Invention

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    First I've heard of someone doing this. Reminds me of Like Water Like Chocolate with the bedsheet and the hole. LOL.
    When you face fuck 'them like I do, if they have sensitive gag reflex, it comes in handy.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape