Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 2209
-
02-12-22 04:14 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 152Living In Your Head RENT FREE
I don't have to re-edit these reports:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...st&showposts=1
Where this douche-nozzle mostly complains about: Golden Pussy Syndrome and 1/2 empty strip clubs. What WanderingAbout really wants is a "cut and' paste" play-by-play of how to do it, because he is a LAZY twat. But he took the time to rewrite my post because. WHAT DID YOU ACTUALLY GAIN FROM THIS? I genuinely want to know. Are there "secret minions" BLOWING UP YOUR INBOX right now?
"YOU FLAMED HIM! Tee-hee!"
Do you feel important? Feeling big? Feel like a MAN. Feel like you maybe took me down a notch?
I'm going to let you have this win, WanderingAbout. As I remind everyone that these are YOUR unedited posts and let's BASK in the VALUE that you bring every day.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...st&showposts=1
AS EDITED BY WanderingPost:
"Originally Posted by JDuB1970.
I genuinely couldn't give a fcuk about any of you, but here are a few takeaways.
1. I'm Paying For Pussy because I'm butt ugly and smell like ass.
2. These girls, most of them, don't think they are escorts / hookers / prostitutes but I treat them like they are.
3. Want better responses?
A. Better photos (My professional Grindr photo works great).
B. Write a better profile than my BS posts on here that are weak AF.
C. Learn text game / how to flirt like I did watching tiktok while living in my moms basement.
4. SHAVE YOUR BALLS cause mine are hairy like my back.
5. SHAVE YOUR COCK cause my tuft hide my tiny.
6. Brush your teeth and use FLOSSERS / inbetween pick / brushes to get out the Grindr goo stuck between my teeth.
7. SCRAPE / BRUSH YOUR TONGUE cause talking crap left a bad taste in my mouth.
I've done what I can to help you guys get laid and not waste money.
I'm a liar? Fuck off. ".
End of edit by WanderingAbout.
WanderingAbout seems to know a LOT about Grindr.
-
02-11-22 22:23 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 49Tact
Dial back the condescending tone w the general tips and it would be well received. There's a difference between constructive criticism and finger wagging. A story about some nameless woman who exists somewhere out in the ether is of use to nobody except you. Don't get me wrong, some guys humblebrag w their reports but in return they offer something of use to all. The not so humblebrags that don't offer anything to the community aren't going to be well received and w good reason.
Originally Posted by HarryMcHardon
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 20:21 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 52Sorry, but posts that entail tips and experiences are just as valuable as specific info about girls. Keep in mind there are a wide variety of participants here that cover the spectrum of experience and interests. Some are fairly new at this, and some are grizzled vets. The newbies may find different things that are valuable and interesting than said grizzled vets. It's a marketplace of ideas and experiences. Think of that old TV show (Yes I am dating myself here LOL) - "Wide World of Sports. " This is the "Wide World of Sex. " In other words, anything remotely about sex and our experiences. Except no Howard Cosell, thankfully LOL. Not sure that the problem is here.
-
02-11-22 15:48 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 130Not sure where to post / inquire
Hey all,
Was wondering if anyone could help a fella out with some addies. I don't know where to post / ask, so I thought to reach out here. I have a lot of work to do and could definitely use a few. PM please.
As always,
Thank you all!
-
02-11-22 09:11 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 2246Great Advice
Couldn't agree more.
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 00:34 #1259Regular Member

Posts: 12Some good advice here
Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 22:06 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 152Last Advice
I genuinely couldn't give a fcuk about any of you, but here are a few takeaways.
1. WE ARE Paying For Pussy.
2. These girls, most of them, don't think they are escorts / ****** / hookers / prostitutes.
3. Want better responses?
A. Better photos.
B. Write a better profile.
C. Learn text game / how to flirt.
4. SHAVE YOUR BALLS.
5. SHAVE YOUR COCK.
6. Brush your teeth and use FLOSSERS / inbetween pick / brushes.
7. SCRAPE / BRUSH YOUR TONGUE.
8. Stop thinking that this is some sort of "honorable endeavor". We are PAYING FOR PUSSY so stop with "the integrity" of reports. God, you all are just as cunty as wannabe Pickup Arists boards. And most of you whining about MY REPORTING. You offer jack shit, except whining about GPS and how a strip club is empty.
I've done what I can to help you guys get laid and not waste money.
I'm a liar? Fuck off.
-
02-10-22 19:24 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 152White Knight? HAH
If you read my posts, you might actually make a connection with some of these girls.
Still paying for pussy, so let's not hide behind "integrity".
I'm actually trying to show people that you CAN break through some of this GPS and connect with some girls. Advice that triggers many but genuinely don't see others offering.
If you think I'm lying. Fine. I'm not trying to impress you.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:17 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 152Please.
Haven't flammed anyone and couldn't give a fuck about attention.
If you don't like my posts, then block me.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:00 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 2246No website. No profile name. No link. No pics. No info. No proof. Please try to maintain the integrity of this arrangement forum by providing useful information not a made up story post and white knight post. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Originally Posted by Tonyi27
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 17:31 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 774Lack of info
We have a guy like this up in Milwaukee. I can only assume he is Flaming everyone to get attention. Why else would you tell stories and give no information whatsoever.
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 17:26 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 152No, there is not.
I am not a pimp nor am I doing the heavy lifting for you.
Originally Posted by Degen123
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 17:04 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 152Really?
OK. No, I am not sharing.
Trying to give useful info about negotiations and what is possible, but do your own homework.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 15:10 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 2246Helpful vs Not Helpful
When talking about an arrangement (Sugar Baby) please include some basic helpful information: link to profile, website name, current profile name, then whatever else you want to share. Otherwise, like the info below is, its just story time about an alleged ominous hookup, and not arrangement discussion material. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 15:03 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 80So is there a link to her profile or something?
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




