Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 148 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 2210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by JDuB1970  [View Original Post]
    So did get the room and got here about 30 m before, set things right and all. Brought a couple of vibes, she said she has a hard time cumming. Made quick work of that.

    By paying attention to the conversation as well as getting her to open up, you can get all the information you need and make sure that SHE has a great time. Had a feeling that she was kinda wild and open to toy play and so made sure that she had a strong orgasm first before anything.

    Driving out west is kind of a pain, as is booking the room. I'll probably see about a once a month sort of thing with her because she is a really fun fcuk and very sweet.

    So yes, it is possible to talk these girls down in price and not have them flake on you. Hang for a few hrs and let you rail them a few times.
    So is there a link to her profile or something?

  2. #1249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Just Noticed 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    This and I appreciate it. Ty.
    Sent a PM.

  3. #1248
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #1247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen any of them so can't comment on them specifically. I've had BBFS with known girls here who are reviewed regularly and BBFS was never mentioned. So its not impossible. The difference is that unless the girl is a known BBFS provider I'll keep the info to myself. I assume other guys are doing it with them too and also keeping quiet about it, but just in case it really is just me I don't want to out myself in case a bunch of dudes suddenly flock to them and show my post while demanding the same service.
    Agree with Jinurso.

    Just because it was not posted, doesn't mean in does not happen (infrequently or rarely) for the reasons he mentioned. In the heat of the moment, both parties may throw caution in the wind and just get into the action.

    Accept ChiHobby1985 post for what it is. One person's experience which may not match your own. That's why "YMMV" is in this forum. But never force something on the girl just because you read a post saying she offers it.

  5. #1246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why Mod didn't post my rebuttal to this claim when I am a senior member an clearly this person is a 1 review noob making wild claims about ladies we have all reviewed here before and cannot attest to these accounts. All I asked was for a single senior member to validate this wild claim of BBFS with these 3 ladies because none of us ever had that experience and none of us ever got the hint that it would allowed.
    I've never seen any of them so can't comment on them specifically. I've had BBFS with known girls here who are reviewed regularly and BBFS was never mentioned. So its not impossible. The difference is that unless the girl is a known BBFS provider I'll keep the info to myself. I assume other guys are doing it with them too and also keeping quiet about it, but just in case it really is just me I don't want to out myself in case a bunch of dudes suddenly flock to them and show my post while demanding the same service.

  6. #1245
    I don't buy it either.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why Mod didn't post my rebuttal to this claim when I am a senior member an clearly this person is a 1 review noob making wild claims about ladies we have all reviewed here before and cannot attest to these accounts. All I asked was for a single senior member to validate this wild claim of BBFS with these 3 ladies because none of us ever had that experience and none of us ever got the hint that it would allowed.

  7. #1244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiHobby1985  [View Original Post]
    Seldom do I post but thought it's time to share some reviews as I've been in the hobby for past 3 years now trying different agencies and girls. I tend to like them in the 18-25 yrs age range. Will start to post more reviews on the girls I've seen but for now here's reviews on Brooke, Elsi and Inna.

    Brooke:

    Formerly Leah at MCE and then indy as Brooke. Not sure if was truly indy but seems to no longer be working or responding to emails. Great provider as others have noted. Offered BBJCIM, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA. Never asked for Greek but got impression that was also on the table no up charge. Very GFE and great DFK. She could come off as a little shy at first but opens up after a little conversation but also understands you're here not to just talk. Very submissive provider. I had seen her a few times at MCE and then 4-5 times when she went "indy" as Brooke. First time I saw her as Brooke was a great session, lots of DFK and passion. Ended up doing some slip and slide bare back and she was very wet and getting into it. So much so that the tip def slipped in and ultimately next thing I know it's all BBFS from there in multiple positions. After that, every time I would see her was BBFS with no up charge..
    You say you have seen a lot of girls in the past 3 years and the 3 you just wrote about sounded like they were really into you. Do you get BBFS on a regular basis from most of the girls you see? What is your secret, good looks, charm, hung, or? I look forward to hearing about some of the other girls you have seen.

  8. #1243

    Not right

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiHobby1985  [View Original Post]
    Seldom do I post but thought it's time to share some reviews as I've been in the hobby for past 3 years now trying different agencies and girls. I tend to like them in the 18-25 yrs age range. Will start to post more reviews on the girls I've seen but for now here's reviews on Brooke, Elsi and Inna.

    Brooke:

    Formerly Leah at MCE and then indy as Brooke. Not sure if was truly indy but seems to no longer be working or responding to emails. Great provider as others have noted. Offered BBJCIM, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA. Never asked for Greek but got impression that was also on the table no up charge. Very GFE and great DFK. She could come off as a little shy at first but opens up after a little conversation but also understands you're here not to just talk. Very submissive provider. I had seen her a few times at MCE and then 4-5 times when she went "indy" as Brooke. First time I saw her as Brooke was a great session, lots of DFK and passion. Ended up doing some slip and slide bare back and she was very wet and getting into it. So much so that the tip def slipped in and ultimately next thing I know it's all BBFS from there in multiple positions. After that, every time I would see her was BBFS with no up charge...
    I don't know why Mod didn't post my rebuttal to this claim when I am a senior member an clearly this person is a 1 review noob making wild claims about ladies we have all reviewed here before and cannot attest to these accounts. All I asked was for a single senior member to validate this wild claim of BBFS with these 3 ladies because none of us ever had that experience and none of us ever got the hint that it would allowed.

  9. #1242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    And thanks, ump. He pm'd me and I have responded. As long as people remain cordial I don't mind responding to someone on here. If I can offer legit info you all know I do. Mostly I know about the local scene up near heim although places have shut down and are reopening as sports bars et al. One guy pm'd me about eros. I like to looky look on eros so I can kind of gauge what ads seem legit and what don't. Some girls on there I have seen for so many years, I mean really, it's got to be getting a bit old. I like to say one doesn't quit that business. The business quits that one. Dudes want young girls all the time. I see girls on eros that have been at it for 20 years! The pro I knew disappeared I believe. I know her body so I would recognize it as she used a few "stage names" and phone numbers. Thanks for the comments about me. Yep, like a timex watch. I take a licking, however still keep ticking.
    Your a generous soul but trusting someone who has never mentioned the name of a girl he has seen or backed up any of his claims is less than prudent.

  10. #1241

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    Stosh, long time no speak. Glad to see your comments. Don't hold your breath. This guy offered me like 2 months ago.
    And thanks, ump. He pm'd me and I have responded. As long as people remain cordial I don't mind responding to someone on here. If I can offer legit info you all know I do. Mostly I know about the local scene up near heim although places have shut down and are reopening as sports bars et al. One guy pm'd me about eros. I like to looky look on eros so I can kind of gauge what ads seem legit and what don't. Some girls on there I have seen for so many years, I mean really, it's got to be getting a bit old. I like to say one doesn't quit that business. The business quits that one. Dudes want young girls all the time. I see girls on eros that have been at it for 20 years! The pro I knew disappeared I believe. I know her body so I would recognize it as she used a few "stage names" and phone numbers. Thanks for the comments about me. Yep, like a timex watch. I take a licking, however still keep ticking.

  11. #1240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Full of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    Stosh, long time no speak. Glad to see your comments. Don't hold your breath. This guy offered me like 2 months ago.
    That guy, Ron, is on my ignore list for a reason. You should consider it.

    B.

  12. #1239

    Don't hold your breath

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    This and I appreciate it. Ty.
    Stosh, long time no speak. Glad to see your comments. Don't hold your breath. This guy offered me like 2 months ago.

  13. #1238

    Just noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Once I get everything set up you're on the invite list.
    This and I appreciate it. Ty.

  14. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know someone who does this privately? Inbox me. Thanks!
    Ever hear of google sonny?

  15. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Arguments against are from ignorant people who don't have a clue of what they are talking about. It's already being done. There are countries in Europe that outrank the USA on almost every metric and don't treat prostitution as a crime. It's kinda hard to argue that something doesn't work when it is already being done successfully. LOL.
    Have said many times that we should have learned a century ago that prohibition doesn't work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape