Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 5569
-
02-17-22 22:34 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 229My experience is anecdotal, but three different SB's told me that actual wealthy men were not only the stingiest, but also treated them like complete and utter garbage.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
One went into specifics, mentioning a guy who owned a chain of very successful car dealerships, would expect her to show up within 15 minutes of whenever he called. Would gift her used items. And demanded to see her so often that each visit averaged to about 150 bucks. She stopped seeing him, not because the money was bad, but because he was so entitled and so disrespectful that she felt it wasn't worth the trouble.
Another SB said that a man flew her out for the weekend, degraded her the entire time, and referred to her as if she were an animal.
All money is not good money. And if you think men with money don't play hardball, I think you're mistaken.
I think a large issue is that SA is loaded with working girls who think they can demand more money by calling themselves sugar babies. But that's just my take.
-
02-17-22 21:12 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 64Hmm, that might be a fair point, and I admit I do not have much experience yet in this arena.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
I'm certainly not scouring for the cheapest possible provider like some here do, but neither am I in a class where dropping thousands a month would mean nothing. From what I read, that sounds like a very small percentage of SDs, so I don't know what you mean by an "actual" SD beyond making a no-true-Scotsman kind of point. I'd also wonder if you're risking some naivete approaching an SB relationship with true love in mind.
-
02-17-22 17:15 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 74That's because you're thinking in terms of sex. Sugar relationships can involve real emotions and caring, actual love. When that's the case an allowance is better. You can meet without thinking, "Is this worth a PPM" or "Is she only meeting twice this week for the PPM". It's because she likes you. She'd get the same allowance meeting you 1/4 as often. Also, you actually care for her and know the money makes her life better.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
The guys on this forum are all about paying as little as possible. If you're an actual SD, you have money and don't play hardball with these women.
-
02-16-22 15:54 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 64Worth a try. I guess?
So far nearly every girl the subject has come up with suggests an allowance. I can barely imagine a situation in which I would agree to one instead of PPM unless it was an 8/9 out of 10 giving me some kind of bulk discount. But instead the requested allowance is always an estimated few meetings per month that works out to a high PPM anyway.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 15:33 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 1651Without a doubt
There is a sucker waiting in the future.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 12:57 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 213This one wants allowance AND ppm. Lols.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-8f073d562015
-
02-14-22 10:12 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 213Headed back this week for work.
Sounds like the sugar dating scene has been full of scammers in RDU lately. I'll update after my week on my luck.
-
02-13-22 07:47 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 266Change
We all know it's been dry for a long time out there. Just throwing this out there, once you get past the girls with the bullshit cash app BS, inflation and no jobs is starting to wear down these chicks. That's the trend at least, let's hope it lasts.
-
02-12-22 10:35 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 1651So funny
That you think it's actually their pictures they send to you.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 00:21 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 869Spoke to her for a few months last year. Got freaked out about the D pic request as well but ended up giving in and sending it. WE were suppose to be a few times but my spider senses kept me away for some reason. I can verify pics are accurate. We skyped once. Her number, skype and snapchat changed or she blocked so I'm surprised to see her back on. She host in Spring hope and Knightdale of all places which seemed very odd to me.
Originally Posted by Bh400
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:42 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 49Very true. However, I'm probably still not going to ever have even a fake one on my phone at the ready.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I had to let this one go. Wanted 200 just for me to meet her for lunch. She would meet only at one bar which is in the same block as the Spring Hope PD. Nowhere else. Too many red flags for me. She talks a damn good game too if you chat her up.
-
02-10-22 13:43 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 161Reviews on two SBs
As I mentioned in a previous post, I don't do $ up front and I don't do cash transfers. Last week I was texting on Kik with "Rudy" who said she could host at her house in Cary. She wanted to meet the same day, but I was unable to. She then texted me for a $30 on cash app for dinner that day. First red flag. I told her I don't do $ up front or cash apps. Then two days later we arrange to meet at her house, she gives me her address and I drive over there. She starts in again on the cash app up front this time for $100. I again told her no cash app and no cash up front. I told her we could do a car date for $.2 and she said ok. I told her it would have to be cash and I sent her a pic of the two Grants and one Jackson on my car seat. Oddly she wanted nothing to do with actual cash. I get near her house and she is still playing games. I turn around and drive the twenty minutes back home. The next morning she starts in again, saying she would be okay with an apple gift card, but not cash. She sends me a very hot pic but is still playing games. Personally I am not convinced the address is actually the house she lives in. She did have a rockin bod (if that was really her LOL). I walked away but feel free to play her games if you want to.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-bc76fab1bae6
The other one I did take to the FC yesterday for a hotel date. I was her first SD back in Oct. 2018, she had just graduated college and got on SA. We did 3 sugar dates, the first one was covered the next two were bb. $$ each time. Had a good time though she was a quirky artist type. She then moved to Asheville and distance got in the way.
When I got back on SA two months ago after a 20 month covid break I saw that she was still doing the SA thing. I reached out to her a couple of weeks ago and turns out she was spending half her time in a town ten minutes from me. We set up a hotel date yesterday but it was a bit complicated. Her DL had been revoked and she was staying with very "nosy" people unaware of her SB thing. She said her "her value had gone up. She was getting 400 currently but would accept 300 from me" I negotiated to 260. She gave me the address but I decided to uber her to a location two miles away. She arrives, gets in my car and we drive to the hotel. Her quirky nature by her own admission had evolved into some mental health issues. But I figured the good times we had three years ago were enough for me to continue. Wrong. Not a good time this time. She just laid there like a zombie (she is a major pharma queen). My mistake though was not re-confirming the BB with my hard copy reports (vasectomy and STI county health reports). Long story short. Leave this one alone. She is a mess.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-1a2e069d9153
-
02-10-22 12:36 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 161FC definition
Haha. Fair enough. About 4 years ago the east coast USA SG Richmond forum (the east coast patriarch of the SA / SB / SD world) put a glossary out of the abbreviations. Fuck Closet. (hotel room, house date, car date, etc).
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 21:21 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 574I think SA has caught on to the earlier described way I used in getting a higher discount. Now it does not work. It flags it as "I valid Promo Code ".
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 21:16 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 574I uSed to be that way. Never send cash before meeting. But lately, I have changed that. I would send 25-50 for some pics. What has that done for me? It has helped me weed out a few that I would have met for 350-400. And I would be totally disappointed. When they send naked pics, I see things that I would normally not see with their clothes on.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



