Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 1262 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13094

    Annitta update

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Since its almost valentines I decided to splurge on an Eros girl. I met with Anitta who's staying in a hotel on BWI. Pictures are accurate. She's a 10/10 in the looks department. Early 20's, very hot body, taller than I expected, I would say 6'0' in heels. Brazilian so she doesn't speak a lot of English but well enough to follow instruction which she does very well. BJ was covered but daty was on the menu. Forgot to ask about GFE since I'm not into it. I would give her a 7/10 in performance. She was vocal but it was a bit mechanical though she allowed many positions (I took a pill and really took advantage of that whole half hour). It was good but I expected more at these prices. She will be in here for about a week. Damage was 2. 0 for hh. I would repeat if she got more into it but I don't have the money to build a rapport with her.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/7428875.htm
    I visited yesterday after consulting with DNobody. He is exactly right as written. She is unenthusiastic in cooperation with artificial boobs but pretty though. She works for agency and stay til Sunday. I should have listened to DNobody, anyway lessons learned. BTW Jordan is coming to town on 17th, she informed me.

    Stay safe guys!

  2. #13093

    Warning about trubeauty

    The police are already watching her new place in Jessup. Neighbors complained. Best to stay away for a while.

  3. #13092

    India Maria is this your girl?

    Searched the # and found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWx_Yyt4NNc.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanchoDeluxe  [View Original Post]

  4. #13091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been messaging me on snapchat for a while but she seems to good to be true. Her ad in adultsearch pops in an out and she charges $1. 0 for hhr which is very cheap, plus she says it stays in a nice hotel downtown. Too many red flags for me to take the plunge, most likely fake but if anyone has seen her in the past let me know.

    https://hot.com/us/md/baltimore/esco...90-5228/m-RyPz
    Its fake. She has ads in Baltimore, san Antonio, Fl, AZ and etc. I'm sure she will ask for a deposit.

  5. #13090
    Searching the forum will answer plenty.

  6. #13089

    Sandra

    This girl has been messaging me on snapchat for a while but she seems to good to be true. Her ad in adultsearch pops in an out and she charges $1. 0 for hhr which is very cheap, plus she says it stays in a nice hotel downtown. Too many red flags for me to take the plunge, most likely fake but if anyone has seen her in the past let me know.

    https://hot.com/us/md/baltimore/esco...90-5228/m-RyPz

  7. #13088

    Peaches or whatever she decide to use in next ad

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-only/43842288

    Saw the hyped girl at best western, did qs for. 1. Have to say I'm not really impressed. A bit mechanical, kitty has a scent, and has flabby meat on thighs. Everything is covered and the room reeks of cigarette. Positive side is that she is one of the better looking ones out there in todays market (unfortunately) and no sign of usages or pimps. She has a cute moaning voice too. If you like non GFE spinners and don't mind pussy smell that much, she is your girl. Otherwise I won't recommend. Hope we will see more strippers like her will join the dried up Baltimore pool, it's crazy how bad the selections are compared to a few years ago, most of the chicks posting should pay us to bang them LOL.

  8. #13087

    Nasty Nikki's friends

    I noticed since Nikki passed that her friends Madonna and Peyton haven't posted any ads, wonder if they got caught up in that mess as well.

  9. #13086

    Read the thread

    I have reported on her many times.

  10. #13085

  11. #13084

    STG Alice

    The meet was a simple text with quick response. Followed her instructions on where to meet for the pickup.

    She is the girl in the pics. The bottom 3 are accurate. Nice and pleasant. Fortunately I did not experience the odor described in previous post. BJ was on the mind. She does sweat while doing the deed but will finish with swallow without complaining. Absolutely open menu except Greek.

    The link won't paste but she is holding a fish in the pics.

    Might repeat if incall is possible.

    Spanky.

  12. #13083

    Blue

    Dreamed about her about a year ago. Excellent BBBJ svc and nice girl but she had gained real weight compared to those pictures and it didn't do it for me so I didn't partake of the rest and didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this girl? She has a lot of positives reviews on EB but I wanted to see if anyone here can confirm.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

  13. #13082

    Indy in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just realized I the link didn't fully paste.

    The phone number is 410-205-1666.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74936624

    Here is the link.

  14. #13081
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...303/3019660778

    She seems to be new to EB. I've not been able to find any reviews either here or TER. Has anyone seen her? I just don't want to walk into a sting or trap of some kind.

    TIA.

    Top Job.
    I curious as well?.

  15. #13080
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just came from seeing this one. She looks exactly like her pics. I love petite young black girls and she was right up my alley. Very accommodating, very sweet and gentle attitude. She came off as very shy and quiet but didn't hesitate to kiss and give a nice BBBJ before I put the cover on. $. 00 for a short stay but I stayed for 45 minutes talking to her. Very cool chick. No signs of use. She just drinks. If you see her, please treat her well. She's a gem.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../baltimore/749
    Just realized I the link didn't fully paste.

    The phone number is 410-205-1666.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape