Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 1263 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13085

    Indy in Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just realized I the link didn't fully paste.

    The phone number is 410-205-1666.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74936624

    Here is the link.

  2. #13084
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...303/3019660778

    She seems to be new to EB. I've not been able to find any reviews either here or TER. Has anyone seen her? I just don't want to walk into a sting or trap of some kind.

    TIA.

    Top Job.
    I curious as well?.

  3. #13083
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just came from seeing this one. She looks exactly like her pics. I love petite young black girls and she was right up my alley. Very accommodating, very sweet and gentle attitude. She came off as very shy and quiet but didn't hesitate to kiss and give a nice BBBJ before I put the cover on. $. 00 for a short stay but I stayed for 45 minutes talking to her. Very cool chick. No signs of use. She just drinks. If you see her, please treat her well. She's a gem.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../baltimore/749
    Just realized I the link didn't fully paste.

    The phone number is 410-205-1666.

  4. #13082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    What's up with all these, mostly Latina, BBJ, ANAL, GFE Baltimore location ads popping up moreso than usual. Anyone have any experiences with these?

    MJ1.
    I too have noticed the change in ads. It's as if they are taking a cue from the Asian places. Unfortunately it feels like a dad of Over promise and under deliver.

  5. #13081

    Brooke in Laurel

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if you guys in baltimore/MD got any pawgs worth seeing? I went down a pawg rabbithole and saw videos of super booty nikki and it seems she used to be around in 2016. Obviously I figured she disappeared (idk if passed or just retired) but yall got any girls out there that come close to her?
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2023675459/1

    If you don't mind the trip / price, $. 2 QV, $. 8 HH. Everything covered. No drug use issues. Safe environment.

  6. #13080

    Black Girl Indy

    Just came from seeing this one. She looks exactly like her pics. I love petite young black girls and she was right up my alley. Very accommodating, very sweet and gentle attitude. She came off as very shy and quiet but didn't hesitate to kiss and give a nice BBBJ before I put the cover on. $. 00 for a short stay but I stayed for 45 minutes talking to her. Very cool chick. No signs of use. She just drinks. If you see her, please treat her well. She's a gem.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../baltimore/749

  7. #13079

    She is still around!

    https://baltimore.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /10285 dd2-2 e85-4516-a25 c-8 e6 d9 eff913 b.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Is that Karmen girl still around for doubles?

  8. #13078
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Blue and her roommate Karmen used to work from Parkville residential area and had lot of reviews in this forum.
    Is that Karmen girl still around for doubles?

  9. #13077
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this girl? She has a lot of positives reviews on EB but I wanted to see if anyone here can confirm.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
    Blue and her roommate Karmen used to work from Parkville residential area and had lot of reviews in this forum.

  10. #13076

    Tracy / Blue

    Anything on this girl? She has a lot of positives reviews on EB but I wanted to see if anyone here can confirm.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

  11. #13075

    BBJ, ANAL, GFE ads.

    What's up with all these, mostly Latina, BBJ, ANAL, GFE Baltimore location ads popping up moreso than usual. Anyone have any experiences with these?

    MJ1.

  12. #13074

    That's Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of this one recently. It was. 9 for a SS. Easy setup through text and responds quickly. She works out of her own spot in Liberty Heights. Looks just like her pics. Not really talkative. Her place isn't dirty and the environment is safe. Everything is covered. Didn't bother to ask if she does anything else for extra. Gave a lot of effort for the CBJ even after I was ready to go. View from the back was nice. If you're looking just to get it in and don't care about conversation, I'd recommend. Price also is a good reason as I've seen many people here talk about it often. And I've noticed she takes down her ad sometimes so I linked her current ad and the sumo version. Later.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/301-747-3882

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3017473882/1
    Thanks for the post but You must've caught her on a good day. She's been around a few years now and has been reviewed by many as well. It's one of the reasons why she changes her number so much. Usually she's a terrible lay. Terrible attitude and can't take the D very well. One of the worst experiences I ever had. I guess your milage may vary but I wouldn't chance it again.

  13. #13073

    Clara

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting back and forth with this one, agreed on price and services and double with her friend. Even sent photos of both of them. The radio-silenced followed by 'stop harassing me' when I tried to follow up. If anyone has a good experience would like to hear about it but feels bipolar. She's a local writer and a lot of her work deals with mental illness and drug addiction so she's probably bipolar https://tryst.link/escort/clarabell88.
    Thanks for the post. Unfortunately you're probably not far from the truth. Many providers are a bit unstable mentally and the habits that usually come with the lifestyle make things worse. Good luck!

    Shooter Out!

  14. #13072

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if you guys in baltimore/MD got any pawgs worth seeing? I went down a pawg rabbithole and saw videos of super booty nikki and it seems she used to be around in 2016. Obviously I figured she disappeared (idk if passed or just retired) but yall got any girls out there that come close to her?
    Like 80% of the white providers in Baltimore are fat so take your pick brother. LOL.

  15. #13071

    Link no workie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnguy  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this Allie. I dreamt I did a QV with BBBJ. Based on EB reviews, you would thing she was a gem.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74138763

    Beltway Motel. I was followed around by a white guy pretending to be on the phone. Got to her room, it was an absolute dump. Even the carpet was covered in crumbs and dirt (or who knows what).

    There was blood on her pillow case.

    And Allie, though friendly, had long scabs on her cheeks and chin.

    She didn't remove any clothing (baggy sweats), but she got the job done. She can suck the proverbial golf ball through a garden hose.

    Sketchy guy was standing nearby in hallway to stairs once I left the room.

    I do not recommend.
    Thanks for the post brother but the link doesn't work. Attach some pics from her ad maybe? They wor forever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape