Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 1885 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 1868 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 28261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Thought she was going up to Ocala but I never saw a post for her there.
    She is in SCC now. Bill Ho.

  2. #15255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from SCC Kimberly recently?. Last time we talked she said she was going out of town that weekend (Fri, 1/28) and I haven't heard from her since. Texted a couple times, called once.
    She is back in SCC. Bill Ho.

  3. #15254
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from SCC Kimberly recently?. Last time we talked she said she was going out of town that weekend (Fri, 1/28) and I haven't heard from her since. Texted a couple times, called once.
    Thought she was going up to Ocala but I never saw a post for her there.

  4. #15253

    Maybe a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadster123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get the chance to see Ms Ava?. Experiences?.
    Very helpful.

  5. #15252

    Wrong section

    Quote Originally Posted by HipPeters77  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'll be visiting in the end of March and hoping to sneak away and see a provider. Any recommendations? I'd really love a nice Latina or Asian. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.
    Use the St Pete section.

  6. #15251

    Madeira beach

    Hey all, I'll be visiting in the end of March and hoping to sneak away and see a provider. Any recommendations? I'd really love a nice Latina or Asian. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

  7. #15250

    Wrong section

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloBeachLife  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Jordan, I was thinking about setting up a meeting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordanbby
    Use St. Pete section.

  8. #15249

    SCC Kimberly

    Has anyone heard from SCC Kimberly recently?. Last time we talked she said she was going out of town that weekend (Fri, 1/28) and I haven't heard from her since. Texted a couple times, called once.

  9. #15248

    Ava

    Anybody get the chance to see Ms Ava?. Experiences?.

  10. #15247
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Yes BBBJ, but not much of it. It was 75% handiwork. And they are cum-averse. No rimming from what I surmise. YMMV. I'll probably go back as it is reasonable value for DBJ, but if it's not better next time, I'm out.
    Thanks, that's a damn shame. But thanks for saving me the $300 for half an hour with them. Their ad and pics are super hot and watching them take care of each other would have been cool, but I think I'll stick to Sandra and whoever she's working with. She's not afraid of sticking her tongue anywhere and will gladly take a load on her face.

  11. #15246
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer BBBJ? Are they ok with finishing on their face or mouth? I didn't want to be too forward when texting them. Also, any idea if they rim (you or each other)?
    Yes BBBJ, but not much of it. It was 75% handiwork. And they are cum-averse. No rimming from what I surmise. YMMV. I'll probably go back as it is reasonable value for DBJ, but if it's not better next time, I'm out.

  12. #15245

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloBeachLife  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Jordan, I was thinking about setting up a meeting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordanbby
    Someone reviewed her a few months back. Don't know what it was under, but If I recall the review was just ok. I saw her couple years back, had some double booking going on that night so a little rushed so whoever was waiting wouldn't leave. All covered, but don't remember any details. She was real and looked like pics.

  13. #15244
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Don't know. But I just saw them. They are both terrific ladies and incredibly normal. I could probably hang out with them. I'm not one to complain, believe me. But I really wanted a somewhat porn quality DBJ, which they didn't deliver. There was more fast paced jack hammer stroking than sucking if you know what I mean. They wanted me to blast at the 10 minute mark. I don't want to be rushed. I was rushed. Maybe next time will be different. Would love to go for a half hour edging. I'll go back for sure. I just want girls to know how to deliver without me needing to provide instructions. They should know what they're doing (sure they do? But it was OK. Worth the price? Somewhat. But if they have more mad skills they should've told me. As always YMMV.
    Do they offer BBBJ? Are they ok with finishing on their face or mouth? I didn't want to be too forward when texting them. Also, any idea if they rim (you or each other)?

  14. #15243

    The Lilly Grey

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonYo1983  [View Original Post]
    I had a friend tell me about a time he TOFTT and met with The Lilly Grey in Seminole Heights. He said her place was clean and safe, actually, kind of macabre. He also said she's an older provider with massive breasts that she uses quite well. Very friendly and accommodating. Everything was covered, and he finished on her assets. He told me that he would repeat. $$. 2/ hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexninjaentertainment
    Any updates on Lilly Grey? Looking for decent big tits experience without the GPS rates!

  15. #15242
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLickAClit2  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74866497

    I saw this one a few days ago. Looks exactly like her pics, give a near professional quality massage and she is very good with her hands. She is a master at edging, and I think she enjoys the fact that she is able to make you cum when she wants! I highly recommend and I will repeat. She is not in a rush and has a great attitude. Treat her well!!
    How long is the massage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape