Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 1367 1867 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 28249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15259

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BradentonBob  [View Original Post]
    Very helpful.
    https://tryst.link/escort/ava-turner

  2. #15258

    Sassy Unicorn

    Hey everyone,

    I spent some time with Sassy last week and had a great time. Comms were good, and she showed up to my hotel room on time, clean, and freshly showered. We spent some time chatting, and then got down to business. She's a GFE provider who I found to be fun, compliant, and willing to please. She looks just like her pictures, with a pretty face to go along with the great body. She's smart, pretty, agreeable, and I recommend her without reservation.

    https://sassy69unicorn.escortbook.com/

    Jester.

  3. #15257

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by BradentonBob  [View Original Post]
    Very helpful.
    Was this an answer?. Please elaborate.

  4. #15256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Thought she was going up to Ocala but I never saw a post for her there.
    She is in SCC now. Bill Ho.

  5. #15255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from SCC Kimberly recently?. Last time we talked she said she was going out of town that weekend (Fri, 1/28) and I haven't heard from her since. Texted a couple times, called once.
    She is back in SCC. Bill Ho.

  6. #15254
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from SCC Kimberly recently?. Last time we talked she said she was going out of town that weekend (Fri, 1/28) and I haven't heard from her since. Texted a couple times, called once.
    Thought she was going up to Ocala but I never saw a post for her there.

  7. #15253

    Maybe a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadster123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get the chance to see Ms Ava?. Experiences?.
    Very helpful.

  8. #15252

    Wrong section

    Quote Originally Posted by HipPeters77  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'll be visiting in the end of March and hoping to sneak away and see a provider. Any recommendations? I'd really love a nice Latina or Asian. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.
    Use the St Pete section.

  9. #15251

    Madeira beach

    Hey all, I'll be visiting in the end of March and hoping to sneak away and see a provider. Any recommendations? I'd really love a nice Latina or Asian. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

  10. #15250

    Wrong section

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloBeachLife  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Jordan, I was thinking about setting up a meeting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordanbby
    Use St. Pete section.

  11. #15249

    SCC Kimberly

    Has anyone heard from SCC Kimberly recently?. Last time we talked she said she was going out of town that weekend (Fri, 1/28) and I haven't heard from her since. Texted a couple times, called once.

  12. #15248

    Ava

    Anybody get the chance to see Ms Ava?. Experiences?.

  13. #15247
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Yes BBBJ, but not much of it. It was 75% handiwork. And they are cum-averse. No rimming from what I surmise. YMMV. I'll probably go back as it is reasonable value for DBJ, but if it's not better next time, I'm out.
    Thanks, that's a damn shame. But thanks for saving me the $300 for half an hour with them. Their ad and pics are super hot and watching them take care of each other would have been cool, but I think I'll stick to Sandra and whoever she's working with. She's not afraid of sticking her tongue anywhere and will gladly take a load on her face.

  14. #15246
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer BBBJ? Are they ok with finishing on their face or mouth? I didn't want to be too forward when texting them. Also, any idea if they rim (you or each other)?
    Yes BBBJ, but not much of it. It was 75% handiwork. And they are cum-averse. No rimming from what I surmise. YMMV. I'll probably go back as it is reasonable value for DBJ, but if it's not better next time, I'm out.

  15. #15245

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloBeachLife  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Jordan, I was thinking about setting up a meeting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordanbby
    Someone reviewed her a few months back. Don't know what it was under, but If I recall the review was just ok. I saw her couple years back, had some double booking going on that night so a little rushed so whoever was waiting wouldn't leave. All covered, but don't remember any details. She was real and looked like pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape