rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 749 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6399

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Check this out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-3c6612a820f3

    Hi, how are you? I would love to meet you. Since I am new to this, I would like my best friend to join us so I can feel safe. I would prefer to meet in Rosemead. Would you be able to provide $600 cash as a gift for our first casual date? (It will be split between my best friend and I since she is traveling down for the date).

    She is also looking for an arrangement so it will be a date with two hot asian girls We are available from 2/25-2/28 for lunch, boba, or dinner. I will be happy to send you pictures of us over text.

    If you are still interested then please share your phone number, and please only share your number if you are able to provide $600 cash as a gift. I will be unable to answer any questions regarding my allowance expectations for future dates since I am pretty new to this. I will be happy to hear about the details in person. I am open minded to anything.

    (Also, yes I am real haha, and no this is not a scam. I will never ask for any money upfront / before meeting in person. I will only expect gifts in person. By the way, I am 4'11,70 lbs, Chinese, and have dark hair. My best friend is 5'1, 100 lbs, very fit, and has blonde hair).
    I got the same exact message this morning from the boba drinking duo, I asked if this date was strictly platonic but they have yet to reply.

  2. #6398

    Seeking. Worth it?

    Is the membership for seeking worth it?. The prices seem really high just to be able to read and send messages. How much spam are you getting?. How many are fake profiles?.

  3. #6397
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    70 pounds

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    $600 for a boba date? LOL!
    Do you guys actually pay money to join the site?.

  4. #6396
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Check this out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-3c6612a820f3

    Hi, how are you? I would love to meet you. Since I am new to this, I would like my best friend to join us so I can feel safe. I would prefer to meet in Rosemead. Would you be able to provide $600 cash as a gift for our first casual date? (It will be split between my best friend and I since she is traveling down for the date).

    She is also looking for an arrangement so it will be a date with two hot asian girls We are available from 2/25-2/28 for lunch, boba, or dinner. I will be happy to send you pictures of us over text.

    If you are still interested then please share your phone number, and please only share your number if you are able to provide $600 cash as a gift. I will be unable to answer any questions regarding my allowance expectations for future dates since I am pretty new to this. I will be happy to hear about the details in person. I am open minded to anything.

    (Also, yes I am real haha, and no this is not a scam. I will never ask for any money upfront / before meeting in person. I will only expect gifts in person. By the way, I am 4'11,70 lbs, Chinese, and have dark hair. My best friend is 5'1, 100 lbs, very fit, and has blonde hair).
    $600 for a boba date? LOL!

  5. #6395

    Spectacular Audacity

    Check this out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-3c6612a820f3

    Hi, how are you? I would love to meet you. Since I am new to this, I would like my best friend to join us so I can feel safe. I would prefer to meet in Rosemead. Would you be able to provide $600 cash as a gift for our first casual date? (It will be split between my best friend and I since she is traveling down for the date).

    She is also looking for an arrangement so it will be a date with two hot asian girls We are available from 2/25-2/28 for lunch, boba, or dinner. I will be happy to send you pictures of us over text.

    If you are still interested then please share your phone number, and please only share your number if you are able to provide $600 cash as a gift. I will be unable to answer any questions regarding my allowance expectations for future dates since I am pretty new to this. I will be happy to hear about the details in person. I am open minded to anything.

    (Also, yes I am real haha, and no this is not a scam. I will never ask for any money upfront / before meeting in person. I will only expect gifts in person. By the way, I am 4'11,70 lbs, Chinese, and have dark hair. My best friend is 5'1, 100 lbs, very fit, and has blonde hair).

  6. #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I was off the site for about six weeks and I would say that over 90% of the women I was speaking with have left the site. More come in every day but I was surprised that the numbers were that high.
    Those are usually the ones you want. But you have to catch them the first week they are on.

  7. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by OcasianBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2e4dfdeb8a9b

    This girl is hot but you have to be a billionaire to see her. She like at least 15 k, a penthouse to live, and trips to rodeo drive. Any billionaires on here to share your experiences with her?
    This entitled prostitute has guaranteed participated in a Dubai Porta Potty:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQVrSmXk-1g

  8. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by Happtrav  [View Original Post]
    There is a song:

    You need to calm down, you are being to loud.

    Do not call out / report the girls on Seeking. This will get you banned.

    Block them and move on.

    And then you can talk to your therapist about it.
    Haha I know I learned that lesson long ago. Recently on SDM this girl messaged me saying that she needed a rapid covid test to start work on Monday. If I was willing to pay for it she could send my pics or go to dinner with me. I wanted to tell her how ridiculous that was. But I left it at just no and moved on.

  9. #6391

    Billionaires only now girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2e4dfdeb8a9b

    This girl is hot but you have to be a billionaire to see her. She like at least 15 k, a penthouse to live, and trips to rodeo drive. Any billionaires on here to share your experiences with her?

  10. #6390

    You are being too Loud.

    There is a song:

    You need to calm down, you are being to loud.

    Do not call out / report the girls on Seeking. This will get you banned.

    Block them and move on.

    And then you can talk to your therapist about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to not call them out on their bs. I'm pretty sure that's how I got banned before.

  11. #6389
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I can't imagine putting this much analytical thought into what comes down to paying chicks for pussy. But if it works for you, go for it.
    That was a lot to read but I read it. I always will read and appreciate and reply to my posts.

  12. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that blows man! Sorry to hear that.

    I called out a few fake chicks on their BS but I kept the tone mellow, I am going to chill I probably got reported LOL.

    You doing vanilla card to make a new one?

    AD.
    It's hard to not call them out on their bs. I'm pretty sure that's how I got banned before.

  13. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake27  [View Original Post]
    If you think about what life is (my definition), it's a symbiotic relationship between information-copying (DNA) and energy-cycles (metabolism). The metabolism provides the energy needed to copy, and the DNA provides structure and order. This started accidentally 4 billion years ago, and evolved. As for sex, it is the favored way to copy, in contrast to asexual reproduction, because it reshuffles the DNA, creating more diversity and hence a better chance for a species to survive environmental change. Now to answer your question:

    There is an asymmetry between male and female in humans and in many other species. The females require more energy due to the 9 month incubation of the fetus. Since males in principle require only a small investment in energy (fucking), it is cheap in terms of energy for them, whereas females have more at stake so they are more careful and picky about sexual selection. This is where morality comes into play. Social morality requires that the male expend a similar amount of energy as the female, hence forming a pair-bond. This leads to better results for child development. But some guys try to have it both ways: to be a good husband while finding side chicks. A small percentage of guys ("ladies man") succeed at that, and some women may cheat with them to get better genes -- about 5% of babies have fathers who are not the husband. Citation not required because this is the internet, LOL.

    Mainstream prostitution is aimed at exploiting this asymmetry for monetary gain of the female prostitute. Of course, there are all sorts of things happening with prostitution, but this is the mainstream.
    Wow. I can't imagine putting this much analytical thought into what comes down to paying chicks for pussy. But if it works for you, go for it.

  14. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that blows man! Sorry to hear that.

    I called out a few fake chicks on their BS but I kept the tone mellow, I am going to chill I probably got reported LOL.

    You doing vanilla card to make a new one?

    AD.
    I think I know what happened, some chick texted me a pretty explicit offer and I countered with some explicit suggestions. I have a second account on another email and I can see she's gone too, so I think they banned us both.

    I'm off SA for now and just hitting the girls I already know and the korean AAMPS.

  15. #6385

    The ppm Trap

    Lately on Seeking, I have had woman boldly reply: 500 ppm (no other Conversation).

    Or I am looking for ppm 350.

    No matter how PHAT the woman is, I block them and move on.

    Seeking will not think twice about banning you. They are the judge, jury and executioner.

    How would you handle a woman suggesting ppm?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape