Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Submit Review
Page 325 of 750 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 11245
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6385

    The ppm Trap

    Lately on Seeking, I have had woman boldly reply: 500 ppm (no other Conversation).

    Or I am looking for ppm 350.

    No matter how PHAT the woman is, I block them and move on.

    Seeking will not think twice about banning you. They are the judge, jury and executioner.

    How would you handle a woman suggesting ppm?

  2. #6384

    Re: male urge to bang

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of men on here have an SO. Either a gf or wife. What do you think is it in us men that make us want more than one female? Just curious as I have been seeing a girl from SB since December. If you read some of my most recent posts I've referred to her as my main girl. The sex is amazing and we've even gone out on a regular date. But it's an arrangement. Recently I've been talking to a girl from SDM. She just turned 19 and isn't looking for an arrangement. She just prefers older men when dating. We are basically in the early stages of dating, no sugaring, but I know I will still have my other urges.
    If you think about what life is (my definition), it's a symbiotic relationship between information-copying (DNA) and energy-cycles (metabolism). The metabolism provides the energy needed to copy, and the DNA provides structure and order. This started accidentally 4 billion years ago, and evolved. As for sex, it is the favored way to copy, in contrast to asexual reproduction, because it reshuffles the DNA, creating more diversity and hence a better chance for a species to survive environmental change. Now to answer your question:

    There is an asymmetry between male and female in humans and in many other species. The females require more energy due to the 9 month incubation of the fetus. Since males in principle require only a small investment in energy (fucking), it is cheap in terms of energy for them, whereas females have more at stake so they are more careful and picky about sexual selection. This is where morality comes into play. Social morality requires that the male expend a similar amount of energy as the female, hence forming a pair-bond. This leads to better results for child development. But some guys try to have it both ways: to be a good husband while finding side chicks. A small percentage of guys ("ladies man") succeed at that, and some women may cheat with them to get better genes -- about 5% of babies have fathers who are not the husband. Citation not required because this is the internet, LOL.

    Mainstream prostitution is aimed at exploiting this asymmetry for monetary gain of the female prostitute. Of course, there are all sorts of things happening with prostitution, but this is the mainstream.

  3. #6383

    They don't stick around

    I was off the site for about six weeks and I would say that over 90% of the women I was speaking with have left the site. More come in every day but I was surprised that the numbers were that high.

  4. #6382

    Reality check

    https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...afficking-link

    No there won't be more escorts in LA this week.

  5. #6381

    Male urge to bang

    I know a lot of men on here have an SO. Either a gf or wife. What do you think is it in us men that make us want more than one female? Just curious as I have been seeing a girl from SB since December. If you read some of my most recent posts I've referred to her as my main girl. The sex is amazing and we've even gone out on a regular date. But it's an arrangement. Recently I've been talking to a girl from SDM. She just turned 19 and isn't looking for an arrangement. She just prefers older men when dating. We are basically in the early stages of dating, no sugaring, but I know I will still have my other urges.

  6. #6380
    Damn, that blows man! Sorry to hear that.

    I called out a few fake chicks on their BS but I kept the tone mellow, I am going to chill I probably got reported LOL.

    You doing vanilla card to make a new one?

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I got a full ban last week. No idea why, it said I was soliciting sex. There's no option to watch a video or anything, its a permaban.

  7. #6379
    Dude, I got a full ban last week. No idea why, it said I was soliciting sex. There's no option to watch a video or anything, its a permaban.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    I got locked out temporarily the other day on Seeking and I had to read the terms and watch a video LOL.

    This was a first been on about a year. Anyone else have this happen to them lately? I always copy and paste my messages sometimes I customize them so I'm not sure if it was the copy paste, or someone reported me but I usually always refrain from talking sxxx to any girls so I don't get banned.

    Curious if anyone else has had this happen?

    Thanks,

    AD.

  8. #6378

    SecretBenefits

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    I tried SB and didn't get a single message back, even from profiles that messaged first. Is this real life LOL.
    Yeah, SB is totally shitty, I can snag one once in awhile. Two this week actually, but I just bought a bunch of credits and sent a ton of messages and follow ups, it's about 1/20th the response rate of seeking.

    One of the girls I met was actually using LuxuryDate.com (she sent me a screenshot) which seems to be syndicated into SecretBenefits.com, so there's at least one other brand they are using.

    It used to be somewhat better, I used it before seeking.com. With this new LuxuryDate.com out, I tend to think they are putting out new brands to lure women in. I somewhat suspect the women have to pay to message as well, I'll ask one of them . . .

  9. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Sienab_780 is 18, pretty, 8 of 10, never had an arrangement, but bigger ass than shown in photos, def the slimthick type, too big for me, but might be to your liking. I passed.

    You'll need some patience, she's a scared little rabbit, but seemed willing.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4a6aa253fe703e
    I tried SB and didn't get a single message back, even from profiles that messaged first. Is this real life LOL.

  10. #6376
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    At least it was a non pro

    You left out the editorial comment that at least this was not some kind of prostitute on private defraudings. Kind of like the carr joke about the roma.

  11. #6375

    Sienab_780

    Sienab_780 is 18, pretty, 8 of 10, never had an arrangement, but bigger ass than shown in photos, def the slimthick type, too big for me, but might be to your liking. I passed.

    You'll need some patience, she's a scared little rabbit, but seemed willing.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4a6aa253fe703e

  12. #6374

    Terms of service video on SA

    I got locked out temporarily the other day on Seeking and I had to read the terms and watch a video LOL.

    This was a first been on about a year. Anyone else have this happen to them lately? I always copy and paste my messages sometimes I customize them so I'm not sure if it was the copy paste, or someone reported me but I usually always refrain from talking sxxx to any girls so I don't get banned.

    Curious if anyone else has had this happen?

    Thanks,

    AD.

  13. #6373

  14. #6372
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Tinkerbell is not that hot in person, maybe a low 7. Pic in pink t-shirt is probably the most accurate, but even that is better.

    She's inexperienced, never had an arrangement, so if you're into that. . .

    She has a car and drives, always a bonus

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-4c854d11027d
    How's her body and what's her rate?

  15. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHughJazz  [View Original Post]
    Isabxlle - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed.

    Super fun girl. 500 ppm. She could host, and surprisingly her mom knew about it and even made snacks for after LOL Never had that happen before so it was a first. She was super tight, lots of fun. See her on and off still.
    Was she open to bare? She seems to be exactly my type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape