Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 750 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 11237
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by Happtrav  [View Original Post]
    There is a song:

    You need to calm down, you are being to loud.

    Do not call out / report the girls on Seeking. This will get you banned.

    Block them and move on.

    And then you can talk to your therapist about it.
    Haha I know I learned that lesson long ago. Recently on SDM this girl messaged me saying that she needed a rapid covid test to start work on Monday. If I was willing to pay for it she could send my pics or go to dinner with me. I wanted to tell her how ridiculous that was. But I left it at just no and moved on.

  2. #6391

    Billionaires only now girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2e4dfdeb8a9b

    This girl is hot but you have to be a billionaire to see her. She like at least 15 k, a penthouse to live, and trips to rodeo drive. Any billionaires on here to share your experiences with her?

  3. #6390

    You are being too Loud.

    There is a song:

    You need to calm down, you are being to loud.

    Do not call out / report the girls on Seeking. This will get you banned.

    Block them and move on.

    And then you can talk to your therapist about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to not call them out on their bs. I'm pretty sure that's how I got banned before.

  4. #6389
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I can't imagine putting this much analytical thought into what comes down to paying chicks for pussy. But if it works for you, go for it.
    That was a lot to read but I read it. I always will read and appreciate and reply to my posts.

  5. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that blows man! Sorry to hear that.

    I called out a few fake chicks on their BS but I kept the tone mellow, I am going to chill I probably got reported LOL.

    You doing vanilla card to make a new one?

    AD.
    It's hard to not call them out on their bs. I'm pretty sure that's how I got banned before.

  6. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake27  [View Original Post]
    If you think about what life is (my definition), it's a symbiotic relationship between information-copying (DNA) and energy-cycles (metabolism). The metabolism provides the energy needed to copy, and the DNA provides structure and order. This started accidentally 4 billion years ago, and evolved. As for sex, it is the favored way to copy, in contrast to asexual reproduction, because it reshuffles the DNA, creating more diversity and hence a better chance for a species to survive environmental change. Now to answer your question:

    There is an asymmetry between male and female in humans and in many other species. The females require more energy due to the 9 month incubation of the fetus. Since males in principle require only a small investment in energy (fucking), it is cheap in terms of energy for them, whereas females have more at stake so they are more careful and picky about sexual selection. This is where morality comes into play. Social morality requires that the male expend a similar amount of energy as the female, hence forming a pair-bond. This leads to better results for child development. But some guys try to have it both ways: to be a good husband while finding side chicks. A small percentage of guys ("ladies man") succeed at that, and some women may cheat with them to get better genes -- about 5% of babies have fathers who are not the husband. Citation not required because this is the internet, LOL.

    Mainstream prostitution is aimed at exploiting this asymmetry for monetary gain of the female prostitute. Of course, there are all sorts of things happening with prostitution, but this is the mainstream.
    Wow. I can't imagine putting this much analytical thought into what comes down to paying chicks for pussy. But if it works for you, go for it.

  7. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that blows man! Sorry to hear that.

    I called out a few fake chicks on their BS but I kept the tone mellow, I am going to chill I probably got reported LOL.

    You doing vanilla card to make a new one?

    AD.
    I think I know what happened, some chick texted me a pretty explicit offer and I countered with some explicit suggestions. I have a second account on another email and I can see she's gone too, so I think they banned us both.

    I'm off SA for now and just hitting the girls I already know and the korean AAMPS.

  8. #6385

    The ppm Trap

    Lately on Seeking, I have had woman boldly reply: 500 ppm (no other Conversation).

    Or I am looking for ppm 350.

    No matter how PHAT the woman is, I block them and move on.

    Seeking will not think twice about banning you. They are the judge, jury and executioner.

    How would you handle a woman suggesting ppm?

  9. #6384

    Re: male urge to bang

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of men on here have an SO. Either a gf or wife. What do you think is it in us men that make us want more than one female? Just curious as I have been seeing a girl from SB since December. If you read some of my most recent posts I've referred to her as my main girl. The sex is amazing and we've even gone out on a regular date. But it's an arrangement. Recently I've been talking to a girl from SDM. She just turned 19 and isn't looking for an arrangement. She just prefers older men when dating. We are basically in the early stages of dating, no sugaring, but I know I will still have my other urges.
    If you think about what life is (my definition), it's a symbiotic relationship between information-copying (DNA) and energy-cycles (metabolism). The metabolism provides the energy needed to copy, and the DNA provides structure and order. This started accidentally 4 billion years ago, and evolved. As for sex, it is the favored way to copy, in contrast to asexual reproduction, because it reshuffles the DNA, creating more diversity and hence a better chance for a species to survive environmental change. Now to answer your question:

    There is an asymmetry between male and female in humans and in many other species. The females require more energy due to the 9 month incubation of the fetus. Since males in principle require only a small investment in energy (fucking), it is cheap in terms of energy for them, whereas females have more at stake so they are more careful and picky about sexual selection. This is where morality comes into play. Social morality requires that the male expend a similar amount of energy as the female, hence forming a pair-bond. This leads to better results for child development. But some guys try to have it both ways: to be a good husband while finding side chicks. A small percentage of guys ("ladies man") succeed at that, and some women may cheat with them to get better genes -- about 5% of babies have fathers who are not the husband. Citation not required because this is the internet, LOL.

    Mainstream prostitution is aimed at exploiting this asymmetry for monetary gain of the female prostitute. Of course, there are all sorts of things happening with prostitution, but this is the mainstream.

  10. #6383

    They don't stick around

    I was off the site for about six weeks and I would say that over 90% of the women I was speaking with have left the site. More come in every day but I was surprised that the numbers were that high.

  11. #6382

    Reality check

    https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...afficking-link

    No there won't be more escorts in LA this week.

  12. #6381

    Male urge to bang

    I know a lot of men on here have an SO. Either a gf or wife. What do you think is it in us men that make us want more than one female? Just curious as I have been seeing a girl from SB since December. If you read some of my most recent posts I've referred to her as my main girl. The sex is amazing and we've even gone out on a regular date. But it's an arrangement. Recently I've been talking to a girl from SDM. She just turned 19 and isn't looking for an arrangement. She just prefers older men when dating. We are basically in the early stages of dating, no sugaring, but I know I will still have my other urges.

  13. #6380
    Damn, that blows man! Sorry to hear that.

    I called out a few fake chicks on their BS but I kept the tone mellow, I am going to chill I probably got reported LOL.

    You doing vanilla card to make a new one?

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I got a full ban last week. No idea why, it said I was soliciting sex. There's no option to watch a video or anything, its a permaban.

  14. #6379
    Dude, I got a full ban last week. No idea why, it said I was soliciting sex. There's no option to watch a video or anything, its a permaban.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    I got locked out temporarily the other day on Seeking and I had to read the terms and watch a video LOL.

    This was a first been on about a year. Anyone else have this happen to them lately? I always copy and paste my messages sometimes I customize them so I'm not sure if it was the copy paste, or someone reported me but I usually always refrain from talking sxxx to any girls so I don't get banned.

    Curious if anyone else has had this happen?

    Thanks,

    AD.

  15. #6378

    SecretBenefits

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    I tried SB and didn't get a single message back, even from profiles that messaged first. Is this real life LOL.
    Yeah, SB is totally shitty, I can snag one once in awhile. Two this week actually, but I just bought a bunch of credits and sent a ton of messages and follow ups, it's about 1/20th the response rate of seeking.

    One of the girls I met was actually using LuxuryDate.com (she sent me a screenshot) which seems to be syndicated into SecretBenefits.com, so there's at least one other brand they are using.

    It used to be somewhat better, I used it before seeking.com. With this new LuxuryDate.com out, I tend to think they are putting out new brands to lure women in. I somewhat suspect the women have to pay to message as well, I'll ask one of them . . .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape