Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 552 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7058

    Not so dumb

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Obviously copied and pasted. You don't seem to know much about the vaccines and the diseases you listed.
    I actually have a hell-of-a-lot of knowledge.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    If there were a massive outbreak of tuberculosis, you would need to wear a mask after vaccination.
    I live alone and would still not wear it outside nor in business where it was not mandated and I either needed to be there or wanted to.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Hepatitis requires three shots that are only good for about ten years.
    Since my late wife was exposed to Hep either as a Korean orphan or from a lot of surgeries in the 60's to give her the ability to walk, I know quite a bit. But I do not get regular boosters since retiring from the Army and it was not required for either of my trips to India in recent years.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Smallpox vaccine has an efficacy rate of about 95%. The reason is was eradicated is because EVERYONE got the shot.
    If everyone got the Covid shot it still would not eradicate it anymore than it would eradicate the flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    People get the flu after having the flu shot and can spread it.
    EXACTLY MY POINT, it is NOT a F'ing vaccine!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I had to have vaccines to go to school. If I didn't get them, I was discriminated against by. Not being able to attend school.
    Those were proven vaccines that had been thoroughly tested over decades and proven to PREVENT the disease. The Covid shot does not PREVENT the disease, it only maybe, most of the time, hopefully, with a lot of luck, lesson the severity of a disease that all ready has a 98%+ survival rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    My job required the hepatitis vaccine, even though I don't work in the shit plant division. More of a stick than a carrot, but the same effect.
    And when I was in the Army, I had to get the vaccines they stated but the flu shot was optional because it is NOT a VACCINE!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Try doing some research before copying and pasting, ditto head.
    I have done research. Now, explain this to me. I spent Christmas with my SO (all Covid shots) at her parents house, apparently they had Covid, she got a bad sinus infection. We make the 11 hour drive back, sleep that first night at her house, sit in the car for another 3. 5 - 4 hours going to Douglasville for the Covid test and she is positive and I am negative? I have been exposed on several occasions and nothing!. All of my siblings have had extremely mild cases, hell, my sis only had sniffles for 2 days. Why the F should I get some damn experimental shot if some people actually have a natural immunity? I rarely wear a mask as I said except where absolutely required like the VA clinic. Which BTW, the Atlanta area ones require the paper issued ones which means I take out my hearing aids but others around the state and Alabama will allow gators.
    Last edited by Sgt Lurker; 02-09-22 at 23:14. Reason: Correct a word

  2. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]

    Only an idiot wouldnt know that the shingles vaccine is to protect against, you guessed it, chickenpox.
    Wait! I sort of want them to get shingles. I've heard it's super pleasant, so let's discourage them from getting the vaccine for that.

  3. #7056

    He's a dummy, there's a lot of them

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Obviously copied and pasted. You don't seem to know much about the vaccines and the diseases you listed.

    If there were a massive outbreak of tuberculosis, you would need to wear a mask after vaccination.

    Hepatitis requires three shots that are only good for about ten years.

    Smallpox vaccine has an efficacy rate of about 95%. The reason is was eradicated is because EVERYONE got the shot.

    People get the flu after having the flu shot and can spread it.

    I had to have vaccines to go to school. If I didn't get them, I was discriminated against by. Not being able to attend school.

    My job required the hepatitis vaccine, even though I don't work in the shit plant division. More of a stick than a carrot, but the same effect.

    Try doing some research before copying and pasting, ditto head.
    International travel requires vaccination. That threatens family connections, work, and school.

    School requires vaccination.

    The dummy likely didn't go to college, if he did he'd know that several boosters are required to enroll.

    Probably a poor fuck as well, as middle and upper class neighborhoods hate the dumbass anti vaxers that have caused outbreaks of old ass diseases that were once eradicated in the US. Then again, if your a poor redneck from bum fuck egypt, you'd just blame the Mexicans.

    Only an idiot wouldn’t know that the shingles vaccine is to protect against, you guessed it, chickenpox.

  4. #7055

    Not surprised at all that it's you

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I disagreed with it. You seem to be the one with his head up his own ass.
    Then I'm also talking to you, moron. Common sense is a foreign concept to you.

  5. #7054
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who disagrees with this excellent post is an anus sniffer. Talking to you in particular, RogieBoy.
    I disagreed with it. You seem to be the one with his head up his own ass.

  6. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    "Among all the vaccines I have known in my life:

    diphtheria.

    tetanus.

    smallpox.

    typhoid.

    anthrax.

    rota virus.

    measles.

    rubella.

    chickenpox.

    hepatitis.

    meningitis.

    tuberculosis.

    I want to also add:

    flu and pneumonia.

    😳 I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated.

    😳 I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination.

    😳 I had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated.

    😳 I never saw discrimination for those who didn't.

    🥺If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person.

    💔I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.

    👩127995;8205;9877;65039;127891;I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or school.

    📋I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. JUST TODAY! 1/20/22.

    😡After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is.

    And as the social fabric tightens. It's a powerful vaccine!

    She does all these things except IMMUNIZATION.

    If we still need:

    💉a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated.

    👃127996;and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated.

    😷and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated.

    🏨and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated.

    "It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived. ".

    I copied and pasted. 🤔.
    Obviously copied and pasted. You don't seem to know much about the vaccines and the diseases you listed.

    If there were a massive outbreak of tuberculosis, you would need to wear a mask after vaccination.

    Hepatitis requires three shots that are only good for about ten years.

    Smallpox vaccine has an efficacy rate of about 95%. The reason is was eradicated is because EVERYONE got the shot.

    People get the flu after having the flu shot and can spread it.

    I had to have vaccines to go to school. If I didn't get them, I was discriminated against by. Not being able to attend school.

    My job required the hepatitis vaccine, even though I don't work in the shit plant division. More of a stick than a carrot, but the same effect.

    Try doing some research before copying and pasting, ditto head.

  7. #7052
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Just go be you
    Never any worries there, I don't need you or anyone else to tell me that. Nor do I need you or anyone else to tell me that you'll go be one of the mindless crowd-following idiots who are told what to think, because you're unable to do so for yourself. So fall in line with your senile leader and don't dare question "Mr. Science", whose lies and attempts to cover up same are being exposed. Keep getting your information from your trusted CNN, who is averaging what, a firing every day now, between the scandals happening there and their plummeting ratings? Too bad they took what Ted had built into a reputable news source and destroyed it and turned it into a mouthpiece for the left.

  8. #7051

    Fauci is the New Dr Frankenstein.

    If you really wann know how long Fauci has been pushing his own personal agendas or those of the people pulling his purse strings. Here is an article from the late 80's involving AZT that he and the FDA pushed on to AIDS patients. The drug killed over 80% of the people tested. And as dangerous as it is its still used as an experimental treatment. AZT initially was used as a cancer drug but failed because it was found that the drug was as dangerous the cancer the people were dying from to begin with. So no personally I don't trust a word that comes out of that man's mouth. I believe it's all a lie or he's just the puppet of some other entity. And the people in power and alot of people on the left believe everything he says is the gospel and the best and should be mandated on every person in this country.

    https://www.spin.com/2015/10/aids-an...s-of-omission/

  9. #7050

    Epoch Times?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    Reddit- are you fucking kidding me? Are you really that ignorant that you take your education from Reddit, you moron? I'm a research engineer dipshit, how about you?
    Are you kidding me? Just go be you, stupid fuck face.

    I knew anything longform was too much for you. lol

  10. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Apparently not everyone. Just people that don't know what they are talking about. Exactly what is your specialty in science, since you got all that understanding?

    Look, I know you won't read any of this, because it's long and doesn't come from facebook copy / pasta. But just maybe someone will that's not in the dipshit category you and the other usual suspects in this thread go on and on about.
    CoVID-19 did not come from the Wuhan Institute of Virology: A discussion about theories of origin with your friendly neighborhood virologist. : science.

    https://np.reddit.com/r/science/comm..._institute_of/
    Reddit- are you fucking kidding me? Are you really that ignorant that you take your education from Reddit, you moron? I'm a research engineer dipshit, how about you?

    Fauci's own experts' emails have been exposed as proclaiming the virus's likely origin was from a lab, and they just couldn't see how this could have occurred naturally:

    https://www.theepochtimes.com/scient...ppbe3JqbShnnUI

    Yet, the very next day, they publish a paper proclaiming the virus occurred naturally, and then magically receilve millions in funding from Fauci as a reward. Fauci meanwhile goes around citing this paper as proof for the origins of the virus, claiming he doesn't even remember the names of the authors, even though the Freedom of Information Act has now exposed his lies and made it clear that he forced the narrative and lied before Congress about it. Are you really that naive or just that stupid?

    Enlighten yourself a little:

    https://www.theepochtimes.com/pandem...8YyVm06ulrNsHo

    The truth will reveal itself eventually, but it will be too late for you, and for many others, unfortunately. Human nature makes it difficult to admit your mistakes, and the first instinct is to find any means to justify your actions. Psychology is fascinating, isn't it? The weak-minded are the ones who are especially susceptible and get sucked in to the mass movement and attempt to enforce their will on everyone else, ironically sealing their own fate.

  11. #7048
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    "Among all the vaccines I have known in my life:

    diphtheria.

    tetanus.

    smallpox.

    typhoid.

    anthrax.

    rota virus.

    measles.

    rubella.

    chickenpox.

    hepatitis.

    meningitis.

    tuberculosis.

    I want to also add:

    flu and pneumonia.

    😳 I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated.

    😳 I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination.

    😳 I had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated.

    😳 I never saw discrimination for those who didn't.

    🥺If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person.

    💔I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.

    👩127995;8205;9877;65039;127891;I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or school.

    📋I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. JUST TODAY! 1/20/22.

    😡After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is.

    And as the social fabric tightens. It's a powerful vaccine!

    She does all these things except IMMUNIZATION.

    If we still need:

    💉a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated.

    👃127996;and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated.

    😷and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated.

    🏨and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated.

    "It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived. ".

    I copied and pasted. 🤔.
    Most, if not all, of the viruses listed at the top don't mutate which makes vaccination effective. SARS, MERS, and influenza constantly mutate which makes vaccines ineffective.

  12. #7047

    Insurance

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    "Among all the vaccines I have known in my life:

    diphtheria.

    tetanus.

    smallpox.

    typhoid.

    anthrax.

    rota virus.

    measles.

    rubella.

    chickenpox.

    hepatitis.

    meningitis.

    tuberculosis.

    I want to also add:

    flu and pneumonia.

    😳 I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated.

    😳 I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination.

    😳 I had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated.

    😳 I never saw discrimination for those who didn't.

    🥺If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person.

    💔I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.

    👩127995;8205;9877;65039;127891;I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or school.

    📋I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. JUST TODAY! 1/20/22.

    😡After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is.

    And as the social fabric tightens. It's a powerful vaccine!

    She does all these things except IMMUNIZATION.

    If we still need:

    💉a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated.

    👃127996;and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated.

    😷and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated.

    🏨and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated.

    "It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived. ".

    I copied and pasted. 🤔.
    Man f. Health insurance companies are increasing the premium for not vaccined people, now we have to pay the same premium then smokers smh.

  13. #7046

    Reddit old news

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Apparently not everyone. Just people that don't know what they are talking about. Exactly what is your specialty in science, since you got all that understanding?

    Look, I know you won't read any of this, because it's long and doesn't come from facebook copy / pasta. But just maybe someone will that's not in the dipshit category you and the other usual suspects in this thread go on and on about.
    CoVID-19 did not come from the Wuhan Institute of Virology: A discussion about theories of origin with your friendly neighborhood virologist. : science.

    https://np.reddit.com/r/science/comm..._institute_of/
    The reddit link you are referring to was last edited over a year ago. Since then the Foia document release has proved fauci was at least loosely associated with and helped fund WIV research including gain of function research with the SARS virus and the attaching of bat spike proteins to the virus.

    The question is how the virus got out. Was it intentional or accidental. We do know that patient 0 through patient 2 were all researchers at WIV and were hospitalized and sick in November 2019. The data is there if your willing to dig for it.

  14. #7045
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    LOL. That's a good one. Anyone who has any understanding of science doesn't think this, they know it.
    Apparently not everyone. Just people that don't know what they are talking about. Exactly what is your specialty in science, since you got all that understanding?

    Look, I know you won't read any of this, because it's long and doesn't come from facebook copy / pasta. But just maybe someone will that's not in the dipshit category you and the other usual suspects in this thread go on and on about.
    CoVID-19 did not come from the Wuhan Institute of Virology: A discussion about theories of origin with your friendly neighborhood virologist. : science.

    https://np.reddit.com/r/science/comm..._institute_of/

  15. #7044

    Vaccine

    All I can say about this matter is that I and 25 % of my coworkers had covid in early 2020 most of us develop midium or mild symptoms and we haven't been vaccinated not a single one have been reinfected or at least have noticed.

    https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...-should-follow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220205-132327.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape