High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 552 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7043
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Of course you believe them. You think the virus was manufactured in a lab.
    LOL. That's a good one. Anyone who has any understanding of science doesn't think this, they know it. Just like everyone who kept repeating what the talking heads were saying about doing your civic duty and getting the vaccine because it prevented the spread, which is now also acknowledged as bullshit, most people are not as smart as Toto and are too busy listening to the voices telling them what to do instead of thinking for themselves and pulling open the curtain to expose the fraud behind it.

    I've been staying out of this because it's pointless to argue at this point. If people haven't bothered to do their own research and thinking by now they never will, and only the fullness of time is going to open their eyes (and it will).

    With regards to the military data and the testimony from the 3 doctors, what Aaron stated is for real, and it has some people worried:

    https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-pentagon-responds-to-dod-whistleblowers-claim-of-spiking-disease-rates-in-the-military-after-covid-vaccine-mandate_4247785.html?utm_source=News&utm_campaign=breaking-2022-02-05-2&utm_medium=email&est=s%2Fhrai5rRe0IexdwcsF3juH8VmQW7cNBKWLUBOXGoB3fjvy6rAezk9657090

    Hmmm- all of a sudden the last 5 years of military medical records are incorrect, and the database is taken down? I couldn't help but notice the 1. 7 M to 22 M all-case illnesses increase from the year before the Covid vaccines to the year after the vaccine parallels the more than 10 x increase shown in the VAERS database from the CDC pre- and post-Covid vaccines. Yes, the Covid vaccines are doing a wonderful job of keeping our military safe, which had practically zero risk from Covid to begin with. That's the kind of clear-headed risk-reward assessment this administration is capable of.

    Other data shows Myocarditis rates sharply increasing:

    https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-are-myocarditis-rates-surging-in-europe_4250397.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-03&utm_medium=email&est=GPosT9buJf6cQ3E%2BPfSqyFuFQEaTlFGnKzUtM8i8jQPb3aakJz39opw1qi%2Bo

    As noted in the article above, an abnormally high number of athletes are droppoing from cardiac arrests post-vaccine. Yet another just a couple days ago:

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/new-normal-21-year-old-greek-football-player-dies-pitch-following-cardiac-arrest/

  2. #7042
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    "Among all the vaccines I have known in my life:

    diphtheria.

    tetanus.

    smallpox.

    typhoid.

    anthrax.

    rota virus.

    measles.

    rubella.

    chickenpox.
    Anyone who disagrees with this excellent post is an anus sniffer. Talking to you in particular, RogieBoy.

  3. #7041

    The "vaccine"

    "Among all the vaccines I have known in my life:

    — diphtheria.

    — tetanus.

    — smallpox.

    — typhoid.

    — anthrax.

    — rota virus.

    — measles.

    — rubella.

    — chickenpox.

    — hepatitis.

    — meningitis.

    — tuberculosis.

    I want to also add:

    — flu and pneumonia.

    😳 I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated.

    😳 I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination.

    😳 I had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated.

    😳 I never saw discrimination for those who didn't.

    🥺If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person.

    💔I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.

    👩127995;8205;9877;65039;127891;I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or school.

    📋I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. JUST TODAY! 1/20/22.

    😡After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is.

    And as the social fabric tightens. It's a powerful vaccine!

    She does all these things except IMMUNIZATION.

    If we still need:

    — 💉a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated.

    —👃127996;and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated.

    — 😷and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated.

    — 🏨and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated.

    "It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived. ".

    I copied and pasted. 🤔.

  4. #7040
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    No paywall. Numbers were submitted under oath. Did testify in open court or congress. And there are many to bring forward. As a matter of fact, 2-3 dozen medical professionals already have. Fat Joe is 0-5 just in just these two comments. Why you make things up and lie Joe? You scared? Useful idiots will tell you it's a conspiracy. It's not a conspiracy. It's happening in the open right in front of your face.

    'After an open hearing regarding massive increases in cancer diagnosis, neurological problems, etc. in active duty military. Senator's letter to the Secretary of defense asking if he's aware of these increases and if so what is he doing to investigate it. Also asks as a follow up to earlier letter re the DoD has removed all the diagnosis of myocarditis from the DMED database from 1/21 thru 12/21 and if so why.'
    Anything that Ron Johnson says has the credibility of Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. The three retarded amigos in the Senate. Of course you believe them. You think the virus was manufactured in a lab.

    Ron Johnson is a moronic conspiracy theorist and has been going on about stupid shit for some time. Since you like stupid shit, here's another example of it for you to eat up.

    The Wild FBI 'Secret Society' Conspiracy Theory

    https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...spiracy-2018-1

  5. #7039

    Clotshot: The Aftermath: Part VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    I found where the quotes came from. Sorry, but it is behind a paywall. Renz wouldn't quote the numbers under oath. He only stated them away from a court after he was testifying something under oath, so the numbers were not stated while under oath, merely an off the cuff statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    Conspiracy theory about the vaccines. Why don't they testify in open court or in congress? If the cdc is doing such a bad job or has allowed big pharma to bend everyone over, where are these people? The answer is, there aren't any people to bring forward.
    No paywall. Numbers were submitted under oath. Did testify in open court or congress. And there are many to bring forward. As a matter of fact, 2-3 dozen medical professionals already have. Fat Joe is 0-5 just in just these two comments. Why you make things up and lie Joe? You scared? Useful idiots will tell you it's a conspiracy. It's not a conspiracy. It's happening in the open right in front of your face.

    'After an open hearing regarding massive increases in cancer diagnosis, neurological problems, etc. in active duty military. Senator's letter to the Secretary of defense asking if he's aware of these increases and if so what is he doing to investigate it. Also asks as a follow up to earlier letter re the DoD has removed all the diagnosis of myocarditis from the DMED database from 1/21 thru 12/21 and if so why.'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5175a3e6cf285462675947c328eddbd4.jpg‎   700f412a3b4929f006840d2dddf63f46.jpg‎  

  6. #7038
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    There aren't any. You Google for all of this stuff and it never comes up. I found some stuff behind a paywall, but it was just more claims and nothing actually done under oath with evidence.
    Lying comes easy to you. This is the third or fourth time you lied about this. Your old fat ass picked up any hot strippers lately, took them home and banged then w / o paying a dime?

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Disinformation and reading comprehension issues for you again, Joe. It's a pattern for you re clot shot. Why you scared? I watched Renz state the numbers in a open forum. I also wrote twice that Renz represents three military physicians who do have access to the Defense Medical Surveillance System which tracks very fucking doctor visit, hospital visit and ambulance call for each and every armed forces reservist, nat guard or active duty who all have been mandated to get the clot shots. A simple internet search would've told you that and it's not behind a paywall. 'In a declaration under penalty of perjury that Renz plans to use in federal court, Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long three military doctors revealed that there has been a 300% increase in DMED codes registered for miscarriages in the military in 2021 over the five-year average. The five-year average was 1,499 codes for miscarriages per year. During the first 10 months of 2021, it was 4,182. Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000.'
    These increases cover one year. A true vaccine as we all know them go through a 5-10 year study before usage because sometimes it takes that long for adverse reactions / diseases to manifest themselves after an experimental foreign substances has been injected into your body . One year increase of nearly 400% in testicular cancers. If you got 2 clot shots and one clot boost, be regularly checking that nut sack for any growths. Swelling and / or pain. A friend had testicular cancer. They caught it in time so he lost only one ball. If they don't catch it in time and you lose two it's an entirely different ball game. Google it. No paywall there either, Joe. You've said you're old and fat. Hypertension increase of 2,181% in one year over the average of the previous five. Old fat man seeing his blood pressure get jacked up put that old fat man at huge risk for heart attack or stroke. Better keep a check on that also, Joe. Like the information above, this also can be easily found via an internet search and not behind a paywall.

    Hypertension 2,181% increase.

    Diseases of the nervous system 1,048% increase.

    Malignant neoplasms of esophagus 894% increase.

    Multiple sclerosis 680% increase.

    Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs 624% increase.

    Guillain-Barre syndrome 551% increase.

    Breast cancer 487% increase.

    Demyelinating 487% increase.

    Neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands 474% increase.

    Female infertility 472% increase.

    Pulmonary embolism 468% increase.

    Migraines 452% increase.

    Ovarian dysfunction 437% increase.

    Testicular cancer 369% increase.

    Tachycardia 302% increase.

  7. #7037
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby32  [View Original Post]
    Cite your sources or its disinformation, dickhead.
    There aren't any. You Google for all of this stuff and it never comes up. I found some stuff behind a paywall, but it was just more claims and nothing actually done under oath with evidence.

  8. #7036

    The prologue, thought process behind the comment and finally the comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby32  [View Original Post]
    Prologue: Me no like these numbers. Thought process: Me had two clot shots and one clot boost. Me fat boy. Me now scared. Me now mad and attack and call names who show me numbers that mad me. The comment: Cite your sources or its disinformation, dickhead.
    'federal lawsuit filed under oath by three named military doctors'

    There's your starting point for an internet search

  9. #7035

    Cite your sources

    Cite your sources or its disinformation, dickhead.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Detailed information from federal lawsuit filed under oath by three named military doctors. Data is from every doctor / hospital visit by each and every active duty military, reserve and guard. All who have been mandated to get clotshot. Percentage increases are an one year increase, 2021 vs. the average of the previous five years.

    Hypertension 2,181% increase.

    Diseases of the nervous system 1,048% increase.

    Malignant neoplasms of esophagus 894% increase.

    Multiple sclerosis 680% increase.

    Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs 624% increase.

    Guillain-Barre syndrome 551% increase.

    Breast cancer 487% increase.

    Demyelinating 487% increase.

    Neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands 474% increase.

    Female infertility 472% increase.

    Pulmonary embolism 468% increase.

    Migraines 452% increase.
    Tachycardia 302% increase.

  10. #7034

    Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Detailed information from federal lawsuit filed under oath by three named military doctors. Data is from every doctor / hospital visit by each and every active duty military, reserve and guard. All who have been mandated to get clotshot. Percentage increases are an one year increase, 2021 vs. the average of the previous five years.

    Hypertension 2,181% increase.

    Diseases of the nervous system 1,048% increase.

    Malignant neoplasms of esophagus 894% increase.

    Multiple sclerosis 680% increase.

    Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs 624% increase.

    Guillain-Barre syndrome 551% increase.

    Breast cancer 487% increase.

    Demyelinating 487% increase.

    Neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands 474% increase.

    Female infertility 472% increase.

    Pulmonary embolism 468% increase.

    Migraines 452% increase.

    Ovarian dysfunction 437% increase.

    Testicular cancer 369% increase.

    Tachycardia 302% increase.
    I've made the decision to finally get the jab. My appointment is for 10 am February 30th. May the odds be ever in my favor.

  11. #7033

    Clotshot: The Aftermath: Part V

    Detailed information from federal lawsuit filed under oath by three named military doctors. Data is from every doctor / hospital visit by each and every active duty military, reserve and guard. All who have been mandated to get clotshot. Percentage increases are an one year increase, 2021 vs. the average of the previous five years.

    Hypertension 2,181% increase.

    Diseases of the nervous system 1,048% increase.

    Malignant neoplasms of esophagus 894% increase.

    Multiple sclerosis 680% increase.

    Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs 624% increase.

    Guillain-Barre syndrome 551% increase.

    Breast cancer 487% increase.

    Demyelinating 487% increase.

    Neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands 474% increase.

    Female infertility 472% increase.

    Pulmonary embolism 468% increase.

    Migraines 452% increase.

    Ovarian dysfunction 437% increase.

    Testicular cancer 369% increase.

    Tachycardia 302% increase.

  12. #7032

    Are these Socialist

    Are you that crazy? I will also answer.

    Is Medicare socialism? In a sense, yes. An I paid into it for many years and still do.

    Is Social Security socialism? It is because it is government forced retirement supplement. It is also a shitty return on my investment since I was forced to pay into it and would have done far better. Damn right I cash the check, I paid into that system so it is my money anyway.

    Is the VA socialism? Not sure what you are asking so I will break it down.
    Military Pension is NOT Socialism any more than a pension from any other corporation in America
    VA Medical Benefits, It is and I only use to the bare minimum because I got hearing aids from them due to my hearing loss in the Army. Otherwise, I use my personal Doctor and military retired medical insurance
    Education? Grade School? Absolutely and again, they take the $$ from us every year. When I could afford it, my kids went to a private school because they are government indoctrination centers.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    You're really asking me if Social security is Sicialism?
    Okey ill answer each one of your questions. Yes, yes, yes, yes and no, I cash the checks.
    And yes, of course were talking about democratic socialism.
    The rest I won't respond because I don't condone aggression and insults.
    Like I said before, its just labels, do what makes you happy, who cares anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Is Medicare socialism? Is Social Security socialism? Is the VA socialism? Education? I sure hope you reject any checks from the US government that's not a tax refund.

    The problem with dipshits like you, is identity politics is everything you crave. You can't tell the difference between "democratic socialism" or "revolutionary socialism. " You're only happy if you get to be white and exploit everyone that's not like you. Since you aren't sharp enough to pick up a dictionary or history book, you get frightened by a bogeyman with nothing more than someone saying "socialism. " In other words, you're fucking stupid and I am not worried one bit about you and your LARPers screaming "civil war. " It will be a short one before you all go back and sit in the fucking corner. Well..the ones that are still able to. lol
    Last edited by Sgt Lurker; 02-02-22 at 10:39. Reason: Did not finish

  13. #7031

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Is Medicare socialism? Is Social Security socialism? Is the VA socialism? Education? I sure hope you reject any checks from the US government that's not a tax refund.

    The problem with dipshits like you, is identity politics is everything you crave. You can't tell the difference between "democratic socialism" or "revolutionary socialism. " You're only happy if you get to be white and exploit everyone that's not like you. Since you aren't sharp enough to pick up a dictionary or history book, you get frightened by a bogeyman with nothing more than someone saying "socialism. " In other words, you're fucking stupid and I am not worried one bit about you and your LARPers screaming "civil war. " It will be a short one before you all go back and sit in the fucking corner. Well..the ones that are still able to. lol
    You're really asking me if Social security is Sicialism?

    Okey ill answer each one of your questions. Yes, yes, yes, yes and no, I cash the checks.

    And yes, of course were talking about democratic socialism.

    The rest I won't respond because I don't condone aggression and insults.

    Like I said before, its just labels, do what makes you happy, who cares anyway.

  14. #7030

    Fair enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    How can my view be nave if I live there half of my life, almost 20 years, and my direct family continues to live there. Your based on what you read or watch on the news and I'm based on my life experience.

    The media tells you to compare socialism to what happens in Venezuela or Cuba which are two very different things, those are communist and totalitarian countries. Europe has been a socialist for decades and decades and it's not spiraling towards nothing it's getting better and better. I'm actually among many other things, you're right maybe I should go back to Ireland since I have free education and free healthcare.

    Corporations have brainwashed people into thinking that Socialism is an utopia mean while millions upon millions of people are living in it across Europe and Australia.

    And yes, Most of the systems in this country are in fact socialist, when's the last time you sent the check to a fireman.

    But anyway, you're a cool dude and bright as well and I don't want to argue with you, because at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, eventually I will be moving back home or somewhere a little bit warmer like Spain or Italy.

    And we will all be happy.
    Pete, I have thirty years more life experience than you. I was there in the sixties in Birmingham, AL. When the civil rights battles were all around, on the streets and in the schools, heard the concussion of the bomb when the 16th. ST. Baptist Church was blown up by the Klan and later learned that the thugs who blew up the church were men in my neighbourhood. In other words, I have lived it and not just read about it, in a different place than you but the point is that I have lived it and seen it and know the origins of the American version of socialism. However, I do appreciate your insights and where you are coming from. Thank you. By the way, I'd go with Spain if I were you. Been to both places and the food is better there and the women better looking too, especially those flamenco dancers. Good luck out there wherever you end up.

  15. #7029
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Pete, but your take on Socialism is naive at best. Check out Venezuela when they went Socialist and see how that country spiraled into chaos. You are welcome to your opinion. This is America, after all. But, if you want to be a Socialist then I suggest you go back to Ireland. Socialists don't take away your money to give it to the poor? How long have you been here anyway? The Democrats have been doing exactly that since the mid-60's and it has accomplished nothing except creating a welfare state and a permanently dependent underclass. Socialism is a Utopian fantasy that can never be achieved primarily because, human nature being what it is, it will always morph into totalitarianism. It is what is happening in this country today. If you truly desire Socialism in this country then prepare for civil war because millions and millions of us are ready to make sure that this country never becomes a Socialist nation irrespective of your assertion that we are already 95% there. Ireland may indeed be Socialist in your terms. We will never be.
    How can my view be naïve if I live there half of my life, almost 20 years, and my direct family continues to live there. Your based on what you read or watch on the news and I'm based on my life experience.

    The media tells you to compare socialism to what happens in Venezuela or Cuba which are two very different things, those are communist and totalitarian countries. Europe has been a socialist for decades and decades and it's not spiraling towards nothing it's getting better and better. I'm actually among many other things, you're right maybe I should go back to Ireland since I have free education and free healthcare.

    Corporations have brainwashed people into thinking that Socialism is an utopia mean while millions upon millions of people are living in it across Europe and Australia.

    And yes, Most of the systems in this country are in fact socialist, when's the last time you sent the check to a fireman.

    But anyway, you're a cool dude and bright as well and I don't want to argue with you, because at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, eventually I will be moving back home or somewhere a little bit warmer like Spain or Italy.

    And we will all be happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape