Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Angel Relaxatioin

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1928
This blog is moderated by SnatchThat
  1. #1163

    Go Ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by Prudential808  [View Original Post]
    True.

    Same shits happened at happiness, plus spa, nirvana too. A lot of small shits at hula girls.

    More happened at s. King's mt places too. I heard one guys lost his "200 dollars brand-new Rolex". Dumb girl could not know automatic watch must be very heavy.
    I can bait them with my real fake watch. LOL.

  2. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Bro I feel your pain. One time happened to me at that place on Ward. The girl I was with was a good fuck and suck, but my wallet was light afterwards. Wasn't her. She was with me the whole time. Local girls are the worse, most likely. Also been AMPs where girl say bring your wallet with you to shower. When it get busy always get dick brothers who like steal from you and from. The. Girls.

    Most time. I only bring tip required. Sucks, its busy now in AMPs, with plenty dick heads who run out without paying, and crooks that steal your. Money. Be careful out there.
    True.

    Same shits happened at happiness, plus spa, nirvana too. A lot of small shits at hula girls.

    More happened at s. King's mt places too. I heard one guys lost his "200 dollars brand-new Rolex". Dumb girl could not know automatic watch must be very heavy.

  3. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChow  [View Original Post]
    Chow sorry to hear about that. Chow remember reading about an incident similar to yours. A monger reported someone was stealing money, when they wasn't in the room. After reading your post, Chow make sure to keep money more safe.
    I had that happen to me a couple years ago and learned real quick to secure my wallet and not bring into the site with me. Only my phone, keys and the amount owed and maybe a little more cash just in case. Really sucks though that it happens in places like that.

  4. #1160

    Shower before the trip

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    Prior to visiting Lily at Angel I stopped off at an atm and pulled cash (out, I made an appointment I showed up. Met with Lily went to the room, then got ready for the table shower, then when I get back to the room Lily asked if I could pay house fee now, as last time I was with her I paid after. I went and checked my wallet, all the cash in it was gone. I asked Lily to get momma, spoke with momma and and said nobody went into the room. I show her my phone showed I pulled up $$ from atm before coming to Angel. A bunch of I don't know, I don't know and please leave happened. They said they are busy with lots of customers waiting. Now, I pulled out $$ but I had couple $$ in the wallet already. Can't call the cops, can't get my $$$ back, all I got is this message for fellow hobbyists. This sucks. Take it with a grain of salt you been warned.
    One of the reasons why I always shower before visiting these places, so I don't have to shower again (makes more time for fucking too), let them know you showered ahead of time. Then after the dirty deed tip the girl and ask to take an after fucking shower to clean off.

  5. #1159

    Happened before, will happen again

    Bro I feel your pain. One time happened to me at that place on Ward. The girl I was with was a good fuck and suck, but my wallet was light afterwards. Wasn't her. She was with me the whole time. Local girls are the worse, most likely. Also been AMPs where girl say bring your wallet with you to shower. When it get busy always get dick brothers who like steal from you and from. The. Girls.

    Most time. I only bring tip required. Sucks, its busy now in AMPs, with plenty dick heads who run out without paying, and crooks that steal your. Money. Be careful out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    Prior to visiting Lily at Angel I stopped off at an atm and pulled cash (out, I made an appointment I showed up. Met with Lily went to the room, then got ready for the table shower, then when I get back to the room Lily asked if I could pay house fee now, as last time I was with her I paid after. I went and checked my wallet, all the cash in it was gone. I asked Lily to get momma, spoke with momma and and said nobody went into the room. I show her my phone showed I pulled up $$ from atm before coming to Angel. A bunch of I don't know, I don't know and please leave happened. They said they are busy with lots of customers waiting. Now, I pulled out $$ but I had couple $$ in the wallet already. Can't call the cops, can't get my $$$ back, all I got is this message for fellow hobbyists. This sucks. Take it with a grain of salt you been warned.

  6. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    Elise she's looks 6. 5.
    Whos is Elise?

  7. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    Prior to visiting Lily at Angel I stopped off at an atm and pulled cash (out, I made an appointment I showed up. Met with Lily went to the room, then got ready for the table shower, then when I get back to the room Lily asked if I could pay house fee now, as last time I was with her I paid after. I went and checked my wallet, all the cash in it was gone. I asked Lily to get momma, spoke with momma and and said nobody went into the room. I show her my phone showed I pulled up $$ from atm before coming to Angel. A bunch of I don't know, I don't know and please leave happened. They said they are busy with lots of customers waiting. Now, I pulled out $$ but I had couple $$ in the wallet already. Can't call the cops, can't get my $$$ back, all I got is this message for fellow hobbyists. This sucks. Take it with a grain of salt you been warned.
    That sucks don't they have security camera?

  8. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    Prior to visiting Lily at Angel I stopped off at an atm and pulled cash (out, I made an appointment I showed up. Met with Lily went to the room, then got ready for the table shower, then when I get back to the room Lily asked if I could pay house fee now, as last time I was with her I paid after. I went and checked my wallet, all the cash in it was gone. I asked Lily to get momma, spoke with momma and and said nobody went into the room. I show her my phone showed I pulled up $$ from atm before coming to Angel. A bunch of I don't know, I don't know and please leave happened. They said they are busy with lots of customers waiting. Now, I pulled out $$ but I had couple $$ in the wallet already. Can't call the cops, can't get my $$$ back, all I got is this message for fellow hobbyists. This sucks. Take it with a grain of salt you been warned.
    Chow sorry to hear about that. Chow remember reading about an incident similar to yours. A monger reported someone was stealing money, when they wasn't in the room. After reading your post, Chow make sure to keep money more safe.

  9. #1155

    So be warned.

    Prior to visiting Lily at Angel I stopped off at an atm and pulled cash (out, I made an appointment I showed up. Met with Lily went to the room, then got ready for the table shower, then when I get back to the room Lily asked if I could pay house fee now, as last time I was with her I paid after. I went and checked my wallet, all the cash in it was gone. I asked Lily to get momma, spoke with momma and and said nobody went into the room. I show her my phone showed I pulled up $$ from atm before coming to Angel. A bunch of I don't know, I don't know and please leave happened. They said they are busy with lots of customers waiting. Now, I pulled out $$ but I had couple $$ in the wallet already. Can't call the cops, can't get my $$$ back, all I got is this message for fellow hobbyists. This sucks. Take it with a grain of salt you been warned.

  10. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSolo74  [View Original Post]
    Just want to make sure. Is Lily back?.
    Last time she was here she did say she would be back in January. Damn, that is one hottie!

  11. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBoyden  [View Original Post]
    I guess there are different tastes but my comment is that Skye is way above a 5. 5 in looks. She is nowhere near 40 and after detailed and vigorous testing I don't believe there are any implants. To me, her body looks like an asian Kim Kardashian but with somewhat narrower hips. If you call that big boned.
    Elise she's looks 6. 5.

  12. #1152

    Skyy

    Had a repeat with skyy. I really dislike rating things with numbers, especially looks because that is totally subjective. Personally, I find skyy very cute, she does not have an import model face or a lot of angles if that is what you are into, but has an oval face and a very charming smile (I described her in a previous review). I admit that I have a little difficulty separating pure physical attractiveness with personality after I get to know a gurl though, and in personality skyy shines. She greeted me with a lot of enthusastic kisses and attention. After a little small talk and a lot of kissing, I went for a rinse off, then we made out a bit more before the main event. A round of daty and BBBJ, then some cg and mish and I gave up. We chatted a bit afterwards too. She is so friendly and funny, definitely worth multiple visits in my book.

  13. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    This girl Sky get nice tits and ass, and excellent service. Yeah, average looks, but you will turn around to see that boooty at the mall, LOL. Good titty fuck, wrap all they way around and she suck you as you fuck those ttties. Good to have choices now, get plenty girls around town.
    Haha good analogy. Her tits and ass would definitely break some necks at the mall 👀.

  14. #1150

    They are good to go

    This girl Sky get nice tits and ass, and excellent service. Yeah, average looks, but you will turn around to see that boooty at the mall, LOL. Good titty fuck, wrap all they way around and she suck you as you fuck those ttties. Good to have choices now, get plenty girls around town.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999  [View Original Post]
    They're fake, man. I grabbed them real hard while I was slamming her in mish and could feel the implant. To be fair she probably had fairly big boobs pre-implant too.

  15. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBoyden  [View Original Post]
    I guess there are different tastes but my comment is that Skye is way above a 5. 5 in looks. She is nowhere near 40 and after detailed and vigorous testing I don't believe there are any implants. To me, her body looks like an asian Kim Kardashian but with somewhat narrower hips. If you call that big boned.
    They're fake, man. I grabbed them real hard while I was slamming her in mish and could feel the implant. To be fair she probably had fairly big boobs pre-implant too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape