Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 5127
-
02-15-22 09:56 #2802Regular Member

Posts: 15Just how fake is it?
Tineye reports 25 hits on that pic.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 19:23 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 76One thing
To be clear. It might be an ad for a real provider but that picture isn't her.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 19:20 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 76Dream on
Hahahahaha there is NO WAY that's real. I wish it was too.
Originally Posted by HottieMaybe
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 10:46 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 164Too good to be true?
Anyone tried this girl? I'm desperately hoping she is legit. https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/457403190778.
-
02-14-22 04:31 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 185That's weird I started talking to her from sa probably a year ago and she's never tried to sell me pics but tries hard to meet. The issue is she can only do car dates.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 13:23 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 101False
I saw her once. I wouldn't waste your money, but she's definitely not 50 lbs heavier than that. She give great head, she's just a real pain in the ass to deal with.
Originally Posted by Tptp01
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 07:23 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 205Yes, it was a hotel incall situation. I don't know if she smokes, I didn't notice any evidence of smoking.
Originally Posted by NewGuy5719
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 14:21 #2795Regular Member

Posts: 15Incall? Does she smoke?.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 11:16 #2794Regular Member

Posts: 20Man, that's awesome! She is a sweet girl. Glad she got herself together.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 20:18 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 389Autumn
Saw Autumn the other night at her smoke filled rooming house. She let me in the front door and straight to her room. I found her to be cute with a nice smile / full set of white teeth and that's where the pro's from this date end. Outside of the short lived CBJ, she talked the entire time. Moved to CFS and she kept saying she wanted to watch me cum? Yet didn't want it on her face, tits or belly? Not sure if she wanted me to cum on her bed spread, Decided to keep pumping away and as I started to shoot my load in the bag she pushed me out mid orgasm. WTF! More chatter while I got dressed and quickly and headed for the door. No repeat for me. 1. 3.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...c/700787792576
-
02-07-22 07:11 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 205I finally saw her for the first time Friday night. Awesome.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 22:26 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 249Krystal
She got herself better, and got the teeth fixed. She's better than ever now. Worth it.
Originally Posted by DreamShaft
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 22:23 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 249Methuen
She's got heavy demons, and her pimp hides in the next room (they are in a house).
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 10:58 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 653Look, we're not going to sit here writing out every single detail of every second of our encounters. If after everything written here, you still have doubts or questions, there's nothing else that anyone here can do to help you.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 23:04 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 46LOL no.
I'm not looking to experience any unwanted realities haha I trust the input of my fellow mongers. I would like to think that we are all here helping each other avoid a bad situation LOL. I just want to know what happened. It's not the girl in the pics?
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




