Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 342 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 5125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2785
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630
    I also said that she was terrible. If Between that, me saying to save your money, & me referring to her as the thing isn't descriptive enough then, go ahead & see her. I look forward to hearing all about it.

  2. #2784

    Doesn't look too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630
    Be careful what you wish for! LOL.

    Don't go by pics only. They all use their best (or stolen) pics as the lure.

    Trust the reviews or don't blame anyone but yourself when you experience reality!

  3. #2783

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630
    Not worth it at all. Overpriced crap service.

  4. #2782

    Anybody seen her before? How did it go?

    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630

  5. #2781
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/656623219107

    Anyone partake? Traded texts and is asking 1.5 $ for in near airport.
    Left a review in the Other Areas section, enjoyable, loved to get eaten out, very vocal, good time. Paid $200 for expanded menu.

  6. #2780

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    Gone down in price? Can you say more?
    2 bills when I saw her.

  7. #2779

    Re: Krystal

    Gone down in price? Can you say more?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGemCity  [View Original Post]
    Been with her twice and enjoyed both times. She has gone down in price.

  8. #2778

    Used to go by Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/656623219107

    Anyone partake? Traded texts and is asking 1.5 $ for in near airport.
    Been with her twice and enjoyed both times. She has gone down in price.

  9. #2777

    Search for Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Profile is gone. Can you share a pic?
    This is her 50 pounds lighter. Over a dozen guys have recently posted she's bad news so let the big head take control for once.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...927&viewfull=1#post5714927.

  10. #2776

    Spinner

    I been out of the game for a few years now, but I remember her. She used to go by "Krystal". I had a couple interactions with both were CBJ (my choice). At that time, her the teeth weren't the best, but I don't notice until later. Either way I enjoyed my time. Once again this was a few years ago and you how the often the game changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/656623219107

    Anyone partake? Traded texts and is asking 1.5 $ for in near airport.

  11. #2775

    Spinner

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/656623219107

    Anyone partake? Traded texts and is asking 1.5 $ for in near airport.

  12. #2774

    Mandy

    Profile is gone. Can you share a pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBorn  [View Original Post]
    She used to be on Sa she is married and plays everyone.

  13. #2773

    Agree

    I will second that opinion. Surprised she's still around. She's ripped of many.

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    There are other reviews for her on this site, none good.

    Nasty looking.

    Service is awful.

    May rip you off.

  14. #2772

    Looking to trade pictures of Mandy

    Mandy with candy used to advertise on seeking arrangements she lives in Exeter New Hampshire. I'm sure everyone on here knows her. But you guys play stupid and that's fine. I'm good friends with her and her mom and her grandmother. I know a lot of you guys used to walk into that trailer apartment and dump a huge load in her pussy. I have a lot of pictures and videos I would love to trade with trusted guys. I know she has a goon that sends her money. And she laughs at this guy. But if you want to keep sending her money. You need to get help dude LOL. She don't like you. Point blank thinks you're a creepy mean stalker. But loves the money you keep sending her.

  15. #2771

    Re:

    Saw her a week ago. All seemed ok to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor1647  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if remi is still around her phone says out of service and she has normally responded to me within 10-15 minutes anytime I have contacted her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape