Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 342 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 5125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2800

    Dream on

    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this girl? I'm desperately hoping she is legit. https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/457403190778.
    Hahahahaha there is NO WAY that's real. I wish it was too.

  2. #2799

    Too good to be true?

    Anyone tried this girl? I'm desperately hoping she is legit. https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/457403190778.

  3. #2798
    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    She's on SA, different profile every few months. Usually trying to sell pictures or videos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-faa588594dcb
    That's weird I started talking to her from sa probably a year ago and she's never tried to sell me pics but tries hard to meet. The issue is she can only do car dates.

  4. #2797

    False

    I saw her once. I wouldn't waste your money, but she's definitely not 50 lbs heavier than that. She give great head, she's just a real pain in the ass to deal with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tptp01  [View Original Post]
    This is her 50 pounds lighter. Over a dozen guys have recently posted she's bad news so let the big head take control for once.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...927&viewfull=1#post5714927.

  5. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy5719  [View Original Post]
    Incall? Does she smoke?.
    Yes, it was a hotel incall situation. I don't know if she smokes, I didn't notice any evidence of smoking.

  6. #2795
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw her for the first time Friday night. Awesome.
    Incall? Does she smoke?.

  7. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    She got herself better, and got the teeth fixed. She's better than ever now. Worth it.
    Man, that's awesome! She is a sweet girl. Glad she got herself together.

  8. #2793

    Autumn

    Saw Autumn the other night at her smoke filled rooming house. She let me in the front door and straight to her room. I found her to be cute with a nice smile / full set of white teeth and that's where the pro's from this date end. Outside of the short lived CBJ, she talked the entire time. Moved to CFS and she kept saying she wanted to watch me cum? Yet didn't want it on her face, tits or belly? Not sure if she wanted me to cum on her bed spread, Decided to keep pumping away and as I started to shoot my load in the bag she pushed me out mid orgasm. WTF! More chatter while I got dressed and quickly and headed for the door. No repeat for me. 1. 3.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...c/700787792576

  9. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    She got herself better, and got the teeth fixed. She's better than ever now. Worth it.
    I finally saw her for the first time Friday night. Awesome.

  10. #2791

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamShaft  [View Original Post]
    I been out of the game for a few years now, but I remember her. She used to go by "Krystal". I had a couple interactions with both were CBJ (my choice). At that time, her the teeth weren't the best, but I don't notice until later. Either way I enjoyed my time. Once again this was a few years ago and you how the often the game changes.
    She got herself better, and got the teeth fixed. She's better than ever now. Worth it.

  11. #2790

    Methuen

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630
    She's got heavy demons, and her pimp hides in the next room (they are in a house).

  12. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I'm not looking to experience any unwanted realities haha I trust the input of my fellow mongers. I would like to think that we are all here helping each other avoid a bad situation LOL. I just want to know what happened. It's not the girl in the pics?
    Look, we're not going to sit here writing out every single detail of every second of our encounters. If after everything written here, you still have doubts or questions, there's nothing else that anyone here can do to help you.

  13. #2788

    LOL no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Be careful what you wish for! LOL.

    Don't go by pics only. They all use their best (or stolen) pics as the lure.

    Trust the reviews or don't blame anyone but yourself when you experience reality!
    I'm not looking to experience any unwanted realities haha I trust the input of my fellow mongers. I would like to think that we are all here helping each other avoid a bad situation LOL. I just want to know what happened. It's not the girl in the pics?

  14. #2787

    Probably not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I also said that she was terrible. If Between that, me saying to save your money, & me referring to her as the thing isn't descriptive enough then, go ahead & see her. I look forward to hearing all about it.
    Well no man. Obviously I'm not going to go see her after everyone saying not too. Before my asking all I could find was your post and I can't just go off one review. Especially when sometimes that person may have just seen that provider on an off day. I was just looking for a little more information. Like specific details. All you are saying is she rushes you and is bad. Which is very helpful, don't get me wrong but I'm still curious. Is it not the girl in the pics? Does she rip people off? Is she high af or something? Is it a trans? Why is she called a thing? LOL I will not go see her but I'll still wonder what the major dealbreakers are haha.

  15. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630
    Absolutely avoid this one. Horrible service, rushed service, terrible attitude, just gross all around.

    Not even worth a dollar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape