Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 661 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 9914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5759

    Best advice heard in a bit, and from a newbie.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick69  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents and fellow hobbyists we need to talk. When meeting someone new if they ask for a photo of you, say no. Even if they are a legitimate provider and delete your photo it stays on their phone. When you delete a file it is recoverable until it is written over, which they won't be doing. So if she gets in trouble they will not only have your number but a fucking selfie. No plausible deniability. Next I caught a girl going by Lola from STG trying to get a picture of my I'd and Debit card either to steal my identification or blackmail me. Luckily I empty it of everything but cash. If you've seen my other reviews you know why. I'm about done with every Maine provider that I can't find positive feedback for. Be smart guys. No paper trails. No deposits. And stop paying $$$ for what is worth only $$. Not worth it. Not in Maine.
    These thoughts are applicable to us all, I assume many of the guys here don't read the Maine forum. I thought highly enough of this that I am reposting, and giving a shout out to BigDickRick69 for solid advice.

  2. #5758

    It was Gum and Go for her.

    A Gum Job and then when I reached for the covers in my backseat she dashed out of my car. Oh well Lesson Learned LOL. My Pops back in Puerto Rico always says you can't trust a street girl. He tells me " my little Chihuahua they street hustlers for a reason " Trust me this girl def knows the Ropes. She not new at all. Not even close.

  3. #5757

    Fun Times I know who that girl is

    The one on your ad that you where you posted from 2020. You posted her ad from then. I seen her yrs ago picked her up for a CD. Was dressed sexy and looked pretty decent for a SW chick. Got good Gum Job from her and then got that even better Cash and Dash Entertainment lmao. I bet she looks like shit these days? Yeah she's from like Southbridge / Webster area. She used to go by her real name on her Backpage Ads long time ago. So that's how I know how to spot her if she happens to be out walking the Mean Streets. Stay Away unless you want to be her next Cash and Dash victim. It was Gum and Go her.

  4. #5756

    Look back

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFwb  [View Original Post]
    Look back a few pages. A few of us reviewed her a week before Christmas. Nice girl. BBBJ only for first visit. Lives in a known bad area. But nice girl. If you search Webster you'll find it.

  5. #5755

  6. #5754

    Get it in writing

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Nah fuck that, I always want to know how much for full service before hand so I have it in written text.
    Appreciate your thought and response, problem with "getting it in writing" can be used against you in a court of law if the girl is actually an undercover LEO. That's why it's implied that we are meeting and I'm not meeting her just to talk and get to know her. She's there for only one reason and believe me, it's not to talk. Basically the girl is a scammer, that's me taking one for the team. My small contribution to the brotherhood of mongers.

  7. #5753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Early morning texted Lauren for a 30 min outcall to my house in Worcester. My first time seeing a girl in this area. Comms were good, she responded immediately. She was on time and above average looking. She has lost some weight from the pictures. No signs of use. Those are the pros. Once in the room we sat and chatted a little, she immediately upsells. In my 10 years of mongering, she was by far the worst and has a severe case of Golden Pussy Syndrome-GPS. We talk and talked, I take off my jeans and said lets do this. I laid on the bed and she pulls out a hat. Takes the lube from my night stand and pours a bunch on junior. She begins stroke him but no mouth action. She is still in her clothes. Starts talking about FS is usually 750. I said oh no, then she said 500 minimum. Said this is not her full time job, she is a "bartender" and only does this because "I like nice things. " "See this jacket, that's a $1700 jacket". Well I was very disappointed to say the least. I offered her another 100 and she said, "no dude, keep your money. " I won't let anyone "run through me for less than 500. " It was very awkward to say the least, she was in and out in exactly 23 min. That was the most expensive handjob ever and no nut was had. Guys avoid this girl, I felt like this was a big scam.

    We do this knowing there are risks involved, legally, physically, and financially, that's why the rules are unspoken. I don't ask her about FS or talk about money, its implied that what happens between two consenting adults is just that. I felt like she may have taken advantage of a lot of guys. Stay away. I told her that I'm going to be in town for a few more months for work, that was in hopes that she would offer a discount but no luck. I'm leaving Worcester tomorrow and she has left a terrible taste in my mouth. She said all girls in Massachusetts were like her and "you seem like a nice guy, so please be careful."

    She reeked of marijuana. Stay away!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/137865280787

    Her phone number is 97XX098. Put her scam out of business guys.
    Nah fuck that, I always want to know how much for full service before hand so I have it in written text.

  8. #5752
    I don't have any pics. She is about 5'4", chubby / overweight, long bleached blonde hair, huge tits. Decent / mechanical service for the price.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of her?

  9. #5751

    Lauren in Worcester

    Hey guys,

    Early morning texted Lauren for a 30 min outcall to my house in Worcester. My first time seeing a girl in this area. Comms were good, she responded immediately. She was on time and above average looking. She has lost some weight from the pictures. No signs of use. Those are the pros. Once in the room we sat and chatted a little, she immediately upsells. In my 10 years of mongering, she was by far the worst and has a severe case of Golden Pussy Syndrome-GPS. We talk and talked, I take off my jeans and said lets do this. I laid on the bed and she pulls out a hat. Takes the lube from my night stand and pours a bunch on junior. She begins stroke him but no mouth action. She is still in her clothes. Starts talking about FS is usually 750. I said oh no, then she said 500 minimum. Said this is not her full time job, she is a "bartender" and only does this because "I like nice things. " "See this jacket, that's a $1700 jacket". Well I was very disappointed to say the least. I offered her another 100 and she said, "no dude, keep your money. " I won't let anyone "run through me for less than 500. " It was very awkward to say the least, she was in and out in exactly 23 min. That was the most expensive handjob ever and no nut was had. Guys avoid this girl, I felt like this was a big scam.

    We do this knowing there are risks involved, legally, physically, and financially, that's why the rules are unspoken. I don't ask her about FS or talk about money, its implied that what happens between two consenting adults is just that. I felt like she may have taken advantage of a lot of guys. Stay away. I told her that I'm going to be in town for a few more months for work, that was in hopes that she would offer a discount but no luck. I'm leaving Worcester tomorrow and she has left a terrible taste in my mouth. She said all girls in Massachusetts were like her and "you seem like a nice guy, so please be careful."

    She reeked of marijuana. Stay away!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/137865280787

    Her phone number is 97XX098. Put her scam out of business guys.

  10. #5750
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    She's simple.... that will blow you for a Grant. I like her, so I expect you all to treat her right... She's a girl that needs money... She won't throw away a money source.
    Good to know. Maybe I'll spend some time with her after all. I don't mistreat, just want to be treated fairly as well.

  11. #5749

    Sophia

    Recently saw Sophia finally. I think she's pretty hot (considering other options in the area). She looks like a stripper. Initial quote was high but got down a bit. I honestly don't remember what I got it down to. Around 150 for qv. But it was definitely longer than a qv. BBBJ and CFS. Good oral skills, nothing to write home about, but certainly not bad. She got into it at the end which was awesome. She is kind of tight and was good to watch reverse cowgirl. She smokes cigarettes and smells like them. So if that's an issue for you, I'd stay away.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/210065724538

  12. #5748

    Don't overthink it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Style20, I know she's full of BS and she knows the ropes. See my post 5712, posted her link from 2020.

    Soo, she says deposit, but will "work" around it, so very likely a set-up for a cash grab & go or worse. Although, maybe not, maybe I am being too cautious. But I'm not willing to take that chance..
    She's simple. A junkie in a crappy house that will blow you for a Grant. If these girls do a cash grab, that's your fault. Don't give the opportunity. I like her, so I expect you all to treat her right. Just know what you're getting into. She's a girl that needs money so she won't be sick. She won't throw away a money source.

  13. #5747

    She's NOT learning

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe she might set you up. The fact she said just started but already knows the easier way to get money is not a good sign.
    Style20, I know she's full of BS and she knows the ropes. See my post 5712, posted her link from 2020.

    Soo, she says deposit, but will "work" around it, so very likely a set-up for a cash grab & go or worse. Although, maybe not, maybe I am being too cautious. But I'm not willing to take that chance. .

  14. #5746

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she is still around, just not advertising anymore.
    Any pics of her?

  15. #5745

    Head Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Head Doctor Keke on stg. Any reviews on her? She looks good.
    I was wondering the same thing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape