Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 59504
-
02-07-22 06:18 #46139Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks!
Thanks for the info! I have my favs at Lu and Sunshine (lily and Anna) but wanted to see if I was missing anyone. I haven't been to Oriental yet. Will have to try Lulu.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 06:11 #46138Senior Member

Posts: 798Nana at UU
Visited her over the weekend. Great massage, hot stones, little bit of stretching, much needed relief. My go to in the area.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 06:08 #46137Senior Member

Posts: 798Favorites
I surely have my favorites. Always open to see who others like.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 06:07 #46136Senior Member

Posts: 798Same service
The same great service if I tip well. Which I did.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 23:53 #46135Senior Member

Posts: 61What does Theresa look like? There was a Theresa there Friday. Attractive enough but not fond of being touched.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
Phone has been going to a voicemail so it's not possible to see who's working or make an appointment.
I do miss Patricia. Hope she surfaces somewhere.
MT.
-
02-06-22 23:38 #46134Banned Member

Posts: 13634I know. I've wondered for years why guys pay to subscribe to RM. Chinese will do anything for a hustle to make a buck.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 23:32 #46133Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, I know, and PepeTheBand (banned before and under new aliases) attempted to insult my pristine record by suggesting he knows something other than I do. How sad. Chinese ops have been the reality since they first appeared in the early 2000's.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 22:56 #46132Banned Member

Posts: 13634Station 6
Nothing. The place went to shit after they left. Patricia was more fun than Theresa and liked the clit play. Wonder where she went.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 20:16 #46131Senior Member

Posts: 72Theresa left too now? Patricia left at the newyear when I was out of town but got a few more massages from Theresa. I just got back in town again and now she is gone too. Any decent replacements?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 19:13 #46130Banned Member

Posts: 2410You've made referrals at both places, how do you not know?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 17:00 #46129Regular Member

Posts: 2Last visit was on October 2021, mamasan and one lady in her late 40 to early 50 name mimi.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 13:18 #46128Banned Member

Posts: 2410There is a woman of Asian descent that gets paid to place the ads for them and yes there are errors in the language due to poor translation. Be my guest if you'd like to check the veracity of the story NiteSucker.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 11:47 #46127Senior Member

Posts: 357Less than honest advertising?
Wow, so this is surprising to people? I mean no other industry in America has dishonest or misleading advertising.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 11:20 #46126Senior Member

Posts: 327Yes
Yes, this is the reason. And the reason that English speakers don't step in to offer media buying is because Chinese owners are very cheap / frugal and are averse to paying for good service. They were conditioned for years by Craigslist / Backpage / CreativeLoafing / etc. That advertising for prurient services is inexpensive. The Chinese platforms are all garbage.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
Also, this is the reason that RM often manufactures reviews. They charge Chinese shop owners for traffic.
-
02-06-22 09:59 #46125Senior Member

Posts: 351I asked a girl than ran a store about her ad's (they were fucked up) and she said she pays someone to do it. She had to contact them to change it. So I wouldn't go as far as an agency, but it appears there are Chinese that offer a service to post on platforms and provide a translation of services to be offered. I think the sole purpose is that it is easier to pay someone that navigate all of the English to post the ads and pay for them.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




