Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46138

    Nana at UU

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Could not agree more. Luxury has the hot chicks but the massage is lacking and they try to take all your money. I prefer a good massage & UU has just that. Nana at UU is my go to. Good massage and ending with no negotiation.
    Visited her over the weekend. Great massage, hot stones, little bit of stretching, much needed relief. My go to in the area.

  2. #46137

    Favorites

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    You've made referrals at both places, how do you not know?
    I surely have my favorites. Always open to see who others like.

  3. #46136

    Same service

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    To be continued, what are you expecting on the next visit?
    The same great service if I tip well. Which I did.

  4. #46135
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamHound  [View Original Post]
    Theresa left too now? Patricia left at the newyear when I was out of town but got a few more massages from Theresa. I just got back in town again and now she is gone too. Any decent replacements?
    What does Theresa look like? There was a Theresa there Friday. Attractive enough but not fond of being touched.

    Phone has been going to a voicemail so it's not possible to see who's working or make an appointment.

    I do miss Patricia. Hope she surfaces somewhere.

    MT.

  5. #46134
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is the reason. And the reason that English speakers don't step in to offer media buying is because Chinese owners are very cheap / frugal and are averse to paying for good service. They were conditioned for years by Craigslist / Backpage / CreativeLoafing / etc. That advertising for prurient services is inexpensive. The Chinese platforms are all garbage.

    Also, this is the reason that RM often manufactures reviews. They charge Chinese shop owners for traffic.
    I know. I've wondered for years why guys pay to subscribe to RM. Chinese will do anything for a hustle to make a buck.

  6. #46133
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    They aren't really "agencies" in the American sense. There are several Chinese independent operators who solicit parlors to help them post ads on platforms. The market for this really dried up after Craigslist and Backpage left the scene. Chinese-owned parlors are generally averse to spending money on advertising.
    Yes, I know, and PepeTheBand (banned before and under new aliases) attempted to insult my pristine record by suggesting he knows something other than I do. How sad. Chinese ops have been the reality since they first appeared in the early 2000's.

  7. #46132
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Station 6

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamHound  [View Original Post]
    Theresa left too now? Patricia left at the newyear when I was out of town but got a few more massages from Theresa. I just got back in town again and now she is gone too. Any decent replacements?
    Nothing. The place went to shit after they left. Patricia was more fun than Theresa and liked the clit play. Wonder where she went.

  8. #46131
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Station 6: Wish I knew where Patricia went. She was such a hottie. Theresa is gone too.
    Theresa left too now? Patricia left at the newyear when I was out of town but got a few more massages from Theresa. I just got back in town again and now she is gone too. Any decent replacements?

  9. #46130
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Who do you recommend at Sunshine and Lu? Thanks in advance.
    You've made referrals at both places, how do you not know?

  10. #46129
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    I've gone by this place a few times, and it always looks dead. Anyone ever stopped in?
    Last visit was on October 2021, mamasan and one lady in her late 40 to early 50 name mimi.

  11. #46128
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    CAMPs or KAMPs using an ad agency? That's insane. Most ads are chock full of errors and no respectable ad agency would do that. Only a turd would insinuate such a retarded thought.
    There is a woman of Asian descent that gets paid to place the ads for them and yes there are errors in the language due to poor translation. Be my guest if you'd like to check the veracity of the story NiteSucker.

  12. #46127

    Less than honest advertising?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is the reason. And the reason that English speakers don't step in to offer media buying is because Chinese owners are very cheap / frugal and are averse to paying for good service. They were conditioned for years by Craigslist / Backpage / CreativeLoafing / etc. That advertising for prurient services is inexpensive. The Chinese platforms are all garbage.

    Also, this is the reason that RM often manufactures reviews. They charge Chinese shop owners for traffic.
    Wow, so this is surprising to people? I mean no other industry in America has dishonest or misleading advertising.

  13. #46126

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    I think the sole purpose is that it is easier to pay someone that navigate all of the English to post the ads and pay for them.
    Yes, this is the reason. And the reason that English speakers don't step in to offer media buying is because Chinese owners are very cheap / frugal and are averse to paying for good service. They were conditioned for years by Craigslist / Backpage / CreativeLoafing / etc. That advertising for prurient services is inexpensive. The Chinese platforms are all garbage.

    Also, this is the reason that RM often manufactures reviews. They charge Chinese shop owners for traffic.

  14. #46125
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    CAMPs or KAMPs using an ad agency? That's insane. Most ads are chock full of errors and no respectable ad agency would do that. Only a turd would insinuate such a retarded thought.
    I asked a girl than ran a store about her ad's (they were fucked up) and she said she pays someone to do it. She had to contact them to change it. So I wouldn't go as far as an agency, but it appears there are Chinese that offer a service to post on platforms and provide a translation of services to be offered. I think the sole purpose is that it is easier to pay someone that navigate all of the English to post the ads and pay for them.

  15. #46124

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    CAMPs or KAMPs using an ad agency? That's insane. Most ads are chock full of errors and no respectable ad agency would do that. Only a turd would insinuate such a retarded thought.
    They aren't really "agencies" in the American sense. There are several Chinese independent operators who solicit parlors to help them post ads on platforms. The market for this really dried up after Craigslist and Backpage left the scene. Chinese-owned parlors are generally averse to spending money on advertising.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape