Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 731 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10963
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Now that's the cassandra I was talking about and that the other guy was asking if was her, yea she's a pro. Crack addict, wow 300 bucks. She has alot of nerve asking that, offer her 60 she will take it.
    She is reaching out every single profile and gicing phone number right away and price too. I tried asking 100 and she just ignored my message and keep asking so honey what you thinking ajd when you want to come. LOL. I'd definitely pass her. Not worth I guess.

  2. #6357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-2396120adddd

    Hot pics. Wants about 500 but expects a deposit LOL. At least before the convo ended I got her to admit her scam haha.
    Lop, I bet she have a OF just to make you subscribe and never get any refund. These scammers are definitely making over $50 k a day.

  3. #6356
    Quote Originally Posted by RockySkis  [View Original Post]
    I believe that once you've had an account suspended, your IP address is also blackballed. May take a hot minute until the bots get your second account. This is one of many reasons to use a VPN. It's also a good reason to not get any more than a 30 day subscription.
    They blackball the IPs but on a larger provider like Comcast they really can't cause of the shared IP structure and everyone still using only IPv4. The bigger issue is a payment block at the IP level is handled differently by their provider and you will need to use a different IP for that every time. What I find helps is using a newer 4 G cellphone and its data plan or tethering since the IPs are pretty scrambled at that point. Unless you store session information, every connection would look like a brand new one that way. I've gotten pretty good getting around account blacklisting so PM me if you need help LOL.

  4. #6355

    Video Chat scam

    Person wanted to video chat and then sent me the attached image. I've yet to see this scam before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6802FD11-F3FA-4260-9F9A-09426D791814.jpeg‎  

  5. #6354

    Rsarian

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-2396120adddd

    Hot pics. Wants about 500 but expects a deposit LOL. At least before the convo ended I got her to admit her scam haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8D15CB5C-8FD5-4B81-B571-C8CE5C73D92A.jpg‎   44D4A1C9-49D3-4ECD-ADA2-0CA05DDCBAA2.jpg‎   F77F31AD-70B2-431B-8C73-85CDD1E175C5.jpg‎   A427908F-C88A-47AD-98F9-332F46199911.jpg‎   209BC252-000F-4781-ACE7-108869196B08.jpg‎  


  6. #6353
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a pro. Sent me her number almost immediately, then replied with a hotel in braintree and asked for a $300 allowance. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-b3e3de7a1522
    Thats cassaundra from randolph.

  7. #6352

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a pro. Sent me her number almost immediately, then replied with a hotel in braintree and asked for a $300 allowance. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-b3e3de7a1522
    Now that's the cassandra I was talking about and that the other guy was asking if was her, yea she's a pro. Crack addict, wow 300 bucks. She has alot of nerve asking that, offer her 60 she will take it.

  8. #6351

    PrincessC95

    Definitely a pro. Sent me her number almost immediately, then replied with a hotel in braintree and asked for a $300 allowance. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-b3e3de7a1522

  9. #6350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Lovely8

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I can't get to the link for this profile because I blocked them. Lead me all the way to an apartment building lobby, I texted to let them know I was there, and asked for the apartment number. They then said they would come down to meet me before going up. Seemed totally reasonable. About 10 second later they asked for a deposit. I said I would give them money when we were at their place. They then asked for half of the original deposit, which I then replied with "No" and "Bye". Anyway, username is "lovely8".
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-e3d51a57248c

  10. #6349

    Lovely8

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I can't get to the link for this profile because I blocked them. Lead me all the way to an apartment building lobby, I texted to let them know I was there, and asked for the apartment number. They then said they would come down to meet me before going up. Seemed totally reasonable. About 10 second later they asked for a deposit. I said I would give them money when we were at their place. They then asked for half of the original deposit, which I then replied with "No" and "Bye". Anyway, username is "lovely8".
    I am sorry this happened to you JClear.

    We all know that unfortunately the scammers, deposit before meet, and gas money girls are here to stay. Also, I am sure most understand that SA gives not one single fuck about this, all they care about is active female profiles to attract more of us. Having said all that, Lovely8 takes it to a different level, its one thing to ask for a deposit while you are sitting at your house, a whole different level to ask after you have committed your time and actually drove to her place. While I am usually a fan of block and move on I really hope a few of you with active memberships fuck with "her". I have attached her profile and her pictures in case she reinvents herself.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-e3d51a57248c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scammer.jpeg‎   scammer1.jpeg‎  

  11. #6348

    Latina-european girl

    She wants $500 for a meet, plus you have to get a hotel. I was sooooooo tempted, but passed. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-04f002175526.

  12. #6347

    Lovely8

    I can't get to the link for this profile because I blocked them. Lead me all the way to an apartment building lobby, I texted to let them know I was there, and asked for the apartment number. They then said they would come down to meet me before going up. Seemed totally reasonable. About 10 second later they asked for a deposit. I said I would give them money when we were at their place. They then asked for half of the original deposit, which I then replied with "No" and "Bye". Anyway, username is "lovely8".

  13. #6346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Timing is right for credit card bills arriving from holiday spending.
    Oh good theory! My other thought was girls being on break from school during Jan. One girl was in that boat at least.

  14. #6345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    While I agree with the points you are making, you don't even respond to a PM.
    I answered the one question you asked via PM in my follow up post below so I didn't think it warranted a response.

  15. #6344
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I think that's another one.
    No the chick who scammed him is melissa not cassandra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape