Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 10966
-
02-05-22 23:55 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 117Oh good theory! My other thought was girls being on break from school during Jan. One girl was in that boat at least.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 23:54 #6345Senior Member

Posts: 117I answered the one question you asked via PM in my follow up post below so I didn't think it warranted a response.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 18:02 #6344Banned Member

Posts: 414No the chick who scammed him is melissa not cassandra.
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 17:52 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 157Goldie
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-4f743e26130d
Is looking for 10 k per month. Did I die and the game changed to pay per pound? I don't understand how they can get these numbers and then lie through their teeth saying someone gave them this much.
-
02-05-22 16:22 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 157I don't think so. I think that's another one.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 14:46 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 94I believe that once you've had an account suspended, your IP address is also blackballed. May take a hot minute until the bots get your second account. This is one of many reasons to use a VPN. It's also a good reason to not get any more than a 30 day subscription.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 14:40 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 664Is thjis Cassandra from Randolph??
CASSANDRA FROM RANDOLPH??
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
Thanks CM.
-
02-05-22 14:31 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 574Wait. You got a BBBJ, but you're saying she's a scammer? Which is it?
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 11:57 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 265Timing is right for credit card bills arriving from holiday spending.
Originally Posted by ActionJ1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 09:37 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 142No response
While I agree with the points you are making, you don't even respond to a PM.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 18:30 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 1089It is a huge headache and a big commitment but if you can spend 1 month and work the girls you will come out ahead. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 18:26 #6335Senior Member

Posts: 157Scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-94f04dd2479c
Came over no problem, took money and ran. At least got a quick BBBJ before she bolted haha.
-
02-04-22 16:41 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 48Can confirm. Suddenly in mid January, everyone I messaged was interested, and women who stopped responding weeks earlier reappeared and wanted to meet. I don't know that it'll be a trend, for this time of year, but I'm guessing a lot of people either hit limits to unemployment or some additional benefits started expiring or something.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 16:06 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 374Alana
Hi any inforo on her she looks I has seen her working somewhere.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-63750702e24f
-
02-04-22 14:23 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 3853Account gone
I started on SA account awhile back and never used it for communication, just to view profiles. I did have another account, which got suspended because someone must've sent them information. I even appealed without success. For some reason, the account that I used to review profiles got suspended as well. WTF. I don't even use it to message anyone, nor did I have a subscription. A few mongers here have said that they lost their accounts for no reason. Or, a user reported them with false information. I know some of you are big on SA. But, this is too much of a headache.










Reply With Quote





