Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 731 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6352

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a pro. Sent me her number almost immediately, then replied with a hotel in braintree and asked for a $300 allowance. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-b3e3de7a1522
    Now that's the cassandra I was talking about and that the other guy was asking if was her, yea she's a pro. Crack addict, wow 300 bucks. She has alot of nerve asking that, offer her 60 she will take it.

  2. #6351

    PrincessC95

    Definitely a pro. Sent me her number almost immediately, then replied with a hotel in braintree and asked for a $300 allowance. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-b3e3de7a1522

  3. #6350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Lovely8

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I can't get to the link for this profile because I blocked them. Lead me all the way to an apartment building lobby, I texted to let them know I was there, and asked for the apartment number. They then said they would come down to meet me before going up. Seemed totally reasonable. About 10 second later they asked for a deposit. I said I would give them money when we were at their place. They then asked for half of the original deposit, which I then replied with "No" and "Bye". Anyway, username is "lovely8".
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-e3d51a57248c

  4. #6349

    Lovely8

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I can't get to the link for this profile because I blocked them. Lead me all the way to an apartment building lobby, I texted to let them know I was there, and asked for the apartment number. They then said they would come down to meet me before going up. Seemed totally reasonable. About 10 second later they asked for a deposit. I said I would give them money when we were at their place. They then asked for half of the original deposit, which I then replied with "No" and "Bye". Anyway, username is "lovely8".
    I am sorry this happened to you JClear.

    We all know that unfortunately the scammers, deposit before meet, and gas money girls are here to stay. Also, I am sure most understand that SA gives not one single fuck about this, all they care about is active female profiles to attract more of us. Having said all that, Lovely8 takes it to a different level, its one thing to ask for a deposit while you are sitting at your house, a whole different level to ask after you have committed your time and actually drove to her place. While I am usually a fan of block and move on I really hope a few of you with active memberships fuck with "her". I have attached her profile and her pictures in case she reinvents herself.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-e3d51a57248c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scammer.jpeg‎   scammer1.jpeg‎  

  5. #6348

    Latina-european girl

    She wants $500 for a meet, plus you have to get a hotel. I was sooooooo tempted, but passed. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-04f002175526.

  6. #6347

    Lovely8

    I can't get to the link for this profile because I blocked them. Lead me all the way to an apartment building lobby, I texted to let them know I was there, and asked for the apartment number. They then said they would come down to meet me before going up. Seemed totally reasonable. About 10 second later they asked for a deposit. I said I would give them money when we were at their place. They then asked for half of the original deposit, which I then replied with "No" and "Bye". Anyway, username is "lovely8".

  7. #6346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Timing is right for credit card bills arriving from holiday spending.
    Oh good theory! My other thought was girls being on break from school during Jan. One girl was in that boat at least.

  8. #6345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    While I agree with the points you are making, you don't even respond to a PM.
    I answered the one question you asked via PM in my follow up post below so I didn't think it warranted a response.

  9. #6344
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I think that's another one.
    No the chick who scammed him is melissa not cassandra.

  10. #6343

    Goldie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-4f743e26130d

    Is looking for 10 k per month. Did I die and the game changed to pay per pound? I don't understand how they can get these numbers and then lie through their teeth saying someone gave them this much.

  11. #6342
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    CASSANDRA FROM RANDOLPH??

    Thanks CM.
    I don't think so. I think that's another one.

  12. #6341
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I started on SA account awhile back and never used it for communication, just to view profiles. I did have another account, which got suspended because someone must've sent them information. I even appealed without success. For some reason, the account that I used to review profiles got suspended as well. WTF. I don't even use it to message anyone, nor did I have a subscription. A few mongers here have said that they lost their accounts for no reason. Or, a user reported them with false information. I know some of you are big on SA. But, this is too much of a headache.
    I believe that once you've had an account suspended, your IP address is also blackballed. May take a hot minute until the bots get your second account. This is one of many reasons to use a VPN. It's also a good reason to not get any more than a 30 day subscription.

  13. #6340

    Is thjis Cassandra from Randolph??

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-94f04dd2479c

    Came over no problem, took money and ran. At least got a quick BBBJ before she bolted haha.
    CASSANDRA FROM RANDOLPH??

    Thanks CM.

  14. #6339
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-94f04dd2479c

    Came over no problem, took money and ran. At least got a quick BBBJ before she bolted haha.
    Wait. You got a BBBJ, but you're saying she's a scammer? Which is it?

  15. #6338
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJ1  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. Suddenly in mid January, everyone I messaged was interested, and women who stopped responding weeks earlier reappeared and wanted to meet. I don't know that it'll be a trend, for this time of year, but I'm guessing a lot of people either hit limits to unemployment or some additional benefits started expiring or something.
    Timing is right for credit card bills arriving from holiday spending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape