Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 37314
-
02-07-22 11:06 #23964Senior Member

Posts: 311When she first popped back up I had pretty good contact with her and set up a time. The time came. Ghosted and haven't heard a word since after multiple attempts to contact her.
Originally Posted by BozakBill
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 09:33 #23963Senior Member

Posts: 94Tina
Yeah I haven't heard from her in awhile. Last time I saw her she said she probably wasn't staying around here for too long. Would love to know if she is still around and how to contact her if so though.
Originally Posted by BozakBill
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 08:11 #23962Senior Member

Posts: 77Info?
Looking to get the info on Foxy and friend.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 06:17 #23961Senior Member

Posts: 48I could get down with these two esp since Foxy has some great reviews. Anybody want to send me the digits?.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 04:14 #23960Senior Member

Posts: 234Do you have her friends #, I'd like to see the girl in the pic. I remember she used to work with Dakota but hadn't seen her around for awhile.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 00:03 #23959Senior Member

Posts: 171Lol
Too bad she a pyramid marketer and doesn't offer bbj because she looks fire and would get my time but I hate mlm.
Originally Posted by DefaultGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 21:52 #23958Senior Member

Posts: 42Bailee May
Greetings hobbyists!
Spent a particularly unique afternoon with Bailee May; https://www.models-world.com/virginia/bailee-may-3/.
She looked just like her pictures, incredibly tight little frame, maybe 5'2". Seemed very goal-driven, 'you close? How about now? How about now?' which was a peeve, but she let me take my time. Everything covered. Upon mission success, she started some conversation while we recovered for round two, and ended up trying to rope me into a multi-level marketing vitamin chain? I couldn't get out of there fast enough once that started. Again, a particularly unique afternoon. If she had just jabbered about her day and moved on to round 2 or 3, I'd repeat in a heartbeat. Wouldn't spend my time or money getting a 40 minute talking to about the importance of fruits and veggies and what they've done for her family friends again.
-
02-06-22 19:24 #23957Senior Member

Posts: 1069Ghosted by treasure
Set up a evening date with Treasure. Xalled her number, she answered we agreed on date. Text her to send address, she sent. Told her I was about 30 min away. She replies ok. And that was the last I heard from her. No worries took a trip down to jd I will update the SW board.
-
02-06-22 16:48 #23956Senior Member

Posts: 118Tina
Did Tina go into retirement or change her number again? Last four 7347 was the last number that I had.
-
02-06-22 15:20 #23955Regular Member

Posts: 21Thank you
Appreciate it Definitely will stay away LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 15:19 #23954Regular Member

Posts: 21Thank you
Appreciate it LOL will definitely stay away.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 15:02 #23953Senior Member

Posts: 694Foxy and Friend pricing
While I normally don't say too much about price, just got this list and figured I'd share.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
Singles.
80 q. V.
130 Hh.
230 h.
Dbls.
150 q. V.
240 Hh.
340 H.
-
02-06-22 09:58 #23952Senior Member

Posts: 123Hell no
Definitely stay away. Old pics, filthy place.
Originally Posted by Markus7850
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 08:29 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 1449If you search she's been reviewed quite a few times. I don't remember one being good. I think I recalled somebody said she got a dude there and he interrupts and gets you to leave. It's a big No for me but I like safety over convenience. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Markus7850
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 01:55 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 577Rtff, word to the wise, she is not the one to see unless you don't mind getting robbed! She's been reviewed up here plenty, just scroll back a bit!!
Originally Posted by Markus7850
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




