Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 1391 1891 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by BozakBill  [View Original Post]
    Did Tina go into retirement or change her number again? Last four 7347 was the last number that I had.
    When she first popped back up I had pretty good contact with her and set up a time. The time came. Ghosted and haven't heard a word since after multiple attempts to contact her.

  2. #23963

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by BozakBill  [View Original Post]
    Did Tina go into retirement or change her number again? Last four 7347 was the last number that I had.
    Yeah I haven't heard from her in awhile. Last time I saw her she said she probably wasn't staying around here for too long. Would love to know if she is still around and how to contact her if so though.

  3. #23962

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She's with this one, get while the getting is good.
    Looking to get the info on Foxy and friend.

  4. #23961
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    While I normally don't say too much about price, just got this list and figured I'd share.

    Singles.

    80 q. V.

    130 Hh.

    230 h.

    Dbls.

    150 q. V.

    240 Hh.

    340 H.
    I could get down with these two esp since Foxy has some great reviews. Anybody want to send me the digits?.

  5. #23960
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She's with this one, get while the getting is good.
    Do you have her friends #, I'd like to see the girl in the pic. I remember she used to work with Dakota but hadn't seen her around for awhile.

  6. #23959

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultGuy  [View Original Post]
    Greetings hobbyists!

    Spent a particularly unique afternoon with Bailee May; https://www.models-world.com/virginia/bailee-may-3/.

    She looked just like her pictures, incredibly tight little frame, maybe 5'2". Seemed very goal-driven, 'you close? How about now? How about now?' which was a peeve, but she let me take my time. Everything covered. Upon mission success, she started some conversation while we recovered for round two, and ended up trying to rope me into a multi-level marketing vitamin chain? I couldn't get out of there fast enough once that started. Again, a particularly unique afternoon. If she had just jabbered about her day and moved on to round 2 or 3, I'd repeat in a heartbeat. Wouldn't spend my time or money getting a 40 minute talking to about the importance of fruits and veggies and what they've done for her family friends again.
    Too bad she a pyramid marketer and doesn't offer bbj because she looks fire and would get my time but I hate mlm.

  7. #23958

    Bailee May

    Greetings hobbyists!

    Spent a particularly unique afternoon with Bailee May; https://www.models-world.com/virginia/bailee-may-3/.

    She looked just like her pictures, incredibly tight little frame, maybe 5'2". Seemed very goal-driven, 'you close? How about now? How about now?' which was a peeve, but she let me take my time. Everything covered. Upon mission success, she started some conversation while we recovered for round two, and ended up trying to rope me into a multi-level marketing vitamin chain? I couldn't get out of there fast enough once that started. Again, a particularly unique afternoon. If she had just jabbered about her day and moved on to round 2 or 3, I'd repeat in a heartbeat. Wouldn't spend my time or money getting a 40 minute talking to about the importance of fruits and veggies and what they've done for her family friends again.

  8. #23957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Ghosted by treasure

    Set up a evening date with Treasure. Xalled her number, she answered we agreed on date. Text her to send address, she sent. Told her I was about 30 min away. She replies ok. And that was the last I heard from her. No worries took a trip down to jd I will update the SW board.

  9. #23956

    Tina

    Did Tina go into retirement or change her number again? Last four 7347 was the last number that I had.

  10. #23955

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Rtff, word to the wise, she is not the one to see unless you don't mind getting robbed! She's been reviewed up here plenty, just scroll back a bit!!
    Appreciate it Definitely will stay away LOL.

  11. #23954

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Definitely stay away. Old pics, filthy place.
    Appreciate it LOL will definitely stay away.

  12. #23953

    Foxy and Friend pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She's with this one, get while the getting is good.
    While I normally don't say too much about price, just got this list and figured I'd share.

    Singles.

    80 q. V.

    130 Hh.

    230 h.

    Dbls.

    150 q. V.

    240 Hh.

    340 H.

  13. #23952

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Markus7850  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/735361519510

    Tried to reach out no answer so far, I travel that way to work everyday would be nice to have something close by was wondering if anyone has tried it before thank you.
    Definitely stay away. Old pics, filthy place.

  14. #23951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus7850  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/735361519510

    Tried to reach out no answer so far, I travel that way to work everyday would be nice to have something close by was wondering if anyone has tried it before thank you.
    If you search she's been reviewed quite a few times. I don't remember one being good. I think I recalled somebody said she got a dude there and he interrupts and gets you to leave. It's a big No for me but I like safety over convenience. Be safe.

  15. #23950
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus7850  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/735361519510

    Tried to reach out no answer so far, I travel that way to work everyday would be nice to have something close by was wondering if anyone has tried it before thank you.
    Rtff, word to the wise, she is not the one to see unless you don't mind getting robbed! She's been reviewed up here plenty, just scroll back a bit!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape