Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 731 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6368
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    SA prospects probably correlate with the overall economic status of the country (this hypothesis could be a PhD thesis), but I think times are good now to be a SD. Just last night, got a smattering of messages from interested SBs. Shared those with the most promise down below. Have gotten all their numbers and texting back and forth / sending pics, planning meets (they are definitely not bots). Figured I'd share and see if I could get some eskimo brothers LMFAO. Seeing the white chick tomorrow afternoon for lunch, got a smoke show on the backburner I'm meeting with Friday night for drinks. SA can be feast or famine but it seems it's a bull market for finding SBs at this point. Definitely feel free to trade other providers as well.

    Just FYI I am 33, so I skew younger in terms of girls on the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-3aedc4c62b4e

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-545cd4ca09c8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-e4d36fbaa5fd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-36a906f35a7e

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-70f5bf6c4a78
    So you don't waste too much time:

    1. Deleted.

    2. Platonic.

    3. Maybe legit.

    4. Platonic.

    5. "Emotional connection" = platonic.

  2. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    SA prospects probably correlate with the overall economic status of the country (this hypothesis could be a PhD thesis), but I think times are good now to be a SD. Just last night, got a smattering of messages from interested SBs. Shared those with the most promise down below. Have gotten all their numbers and texting back and forth / sending pics, planning meets (they are definitely not bots). Figured I'd share and see if I could get some eskimo brothers LMFAO. Seeing the white chick tomorrow afternoon for lunch, got a smoke show on the backburner I'm meeting with Friday night for drinks. SA can be feast or famine but it seems it's a bull market for finding SBs at this point. Definitely feel free to trade other providers as well.
    Indeed. I just got back on after a long hiatus with the $73 promo. I find the scammers aren't as plentiful and I am getting legit leads (including one BBFS I am prob going to bang tonight) on several 20-something latinas.

    The scammers still exist obviously but they are easier to find (wacky out of state phone numbers for example). They also are getting a little smarter: once you send them your number, they block you on SA so you can't report them haha.

    I found one scammer who wasted my day texting saying they'd come over, then asked for cashapp. I looked up the cashapp, found a name, and it was a 50 yr old woman in NYC who got a PPP loan LOL.

    The 18-19 year olds, esp inside 495, still a challenge and not as easy to bag pre-2019. And I have seen 3 actual pros on there (which I report LOL). But it is getting a little better. Esp single moms.

    I will add the suggested allowance from girls is 300-400. There is one lead I am gonna suggest 200 ppm. see how it goes

  3. #6366

    "she need to pinch her nose to fuck"

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    The amount she wants is the amount she needs to pinch her nose and fukk you. The more she needs, the more she doesn't like you. They can dress it up however they want but that is the bottom line, no bullshit. Talk is cheap, action speaks loudest. The less she likes you, the less rewarding the deed will be. This is not some fancy psychology, just basic common sense. That's why it's important to meet in person and get her honest appraisal. If after meeting you she throws a 500 at you, she doesn't care one bit about seeing you. For 500 she will do anybody. If that's the 'pro' experience you're going for then you're all set. If not, you need to reassess.

    100-150 is the price they need to leave the house. Anything above that is how much they don't care about you.
    I don't post often anymore because I'm mostly interested in longer "arrangement". I have a different take on that. I have a wide "price" range, 300 to 600, and tend to look for long term arrangements, not just numbers or how many I take to the FC. The ones I have given 300 or less I have never repeated with only rare exception. The 3 sb I'm seeing right now are 20,26 and 38, have jobs or go to school, and all of them are GFE and BBFS. None of them have ask me for any donation upfront and are happy with what I gave them after the meet and greet. I always treat them well and have always been rewarded back, mutually beneficial in time and money in the long run for me and for them, they don't have to see 10 or 15 dudes a month. I still see the 3 of them so no info here.

    The ones who I stop seeing, of course YMMV:

    "Gradstudent" in Salem NH, lasted about a year but her work schedule has changed and is no longer compatible with mine. Very nice body and always fresh, GFE, wet, BBFS, DFK, no anal. 500.

    "Yourlittlesecret" in Manchester Nh, lasted about 6 months before she move out of State during Covid and came back with personal problems and no longer reliable on time. GFE, BBFS, CIP, Anal. 300.

  4. #6365
    SA prospects probably correlate with the overall economic status of the country (this hypothesis could be a PhD thesis), but I think times are good now to be a SD. Just last night, got a smattering of messages from interested SBs. Shared those with the most promise down below. Have gotten all their numbers and texting back and forth / sending pics, planning meets (they are definitely not bots). Figured I'd share and see if I could get some eskimo brothers LMFAO. Seeing the white chick tomorrow afternoon for lunch, got a smoke show on the backburner I'm meeting with Friday night for drinks. SA can be feast or famine but it seems it's a bull market for finding SBs at this point. Definitely feel free to trade other providers as well.

    Just FYI I am 33, so I skew younger in terms of girls on the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-3aedc4c62b4e

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-545cd4ca09c8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-e4d36fbaa5fd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-36a906f35a7e

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-70f5bf6c4a78

  5. #6364
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let you guys know that for some of the SB's I had made contact with that would not accept my lower price points before a few months ago I am now starting to hear back from a few different other girls who will now see me at the lower price. So do not be afraid to offer the girls $100-$150. As I have mentioned before. Membership is good to sign up for a month and than work full time at it. SA is still a Gem imo even with the massive amounts of scammers on the site now. You just need to be smart.
    The amount she wants is the amount she needs to pinch her nose and fukk you. The more she needs, the more she doesn't like you. They can dress it up however they want but that is the bottom line, no bullshit. Talk is cheap, action speaks loudest. The less she likes you, the less rewarding the deed will be. This is not some fancy psychology, just basic common sense. That's why it's important to meet in person and get her honest appraisal. If after meeting you she throws a 500 at you, she doesn't care one bit about seeing you. For 500 she will do anybody. If that's the 'pro' experience you're going for then you're all set. If not, you need to reassess.

    100-150 is the price they need to leave the house. Anything above that is how much they don't care about you.

  6. #6363
    Just wanted to let you guys know that for some of the SB's I had made contact with that would not accept my lower price points before a few months ago I am now starting to hear back from a few different other girls who will now see me at the lower price. So do not be afraid to offer the girls $100-$150. As I have mentioned before. Membership is good to sign up for a month and than work full time at it. SA is still a Gem imo even with the massive amounts of scammers on the site now. You just need to be smart.

  7. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    She is reaching out every single profile and gicing phone number right away and price too. I tried asking 100 and she just ignored my message and keep asking so honey what you thinking ajd when you want to come. LOL. I'd definitely pass her. Not worth I guess.
    She hit me up too. Nice person, abysmal lay.

  8. #6361
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    She wants $500 for a meet, plus you have to get a hotel. I was sooooooo tempted, but passed. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-04f002175526.
    At the end of the day, women like this are in a weird middle ground between pro and non-pro. $500 is pro money and would be about what I'd expect for a woman with her looks and good reviews. If the pics are accurate and she delivers a quality experience, then $500 plus hotel would be fair. But that money for an unknown quantity is a gamble I'm not willing to make. If the money wasn't an issue, likely time would be an issue and the logistics of doing the dance with her, then getting the room, then risking a flakey or bad experience would make a well reviewed pro for the same money worth every penny. Obviously we all have our tastes, but empirically, her looks would demand good reviews for that price. If she's got rules or zero passion, her pro price is $400 max IMHO, $350 wo MSOG, CBJ, etc.

  9. #6360

    Intel on a couple profiles

    1. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-bb9b6579bdc9.

    - saw a couple times.

    - pics are accurate.

    - all in for 400 and willing to get right down to it at the first meet.

    - unable to host.

    - bit of a pro / semi pro vibe, interested in doing the deed and bouncing, and a little cold, stiff, maybe warms up once gets more comfortable with you.

    - super flakey and a pain in the ass to schedule with and text back and forth with, that's why I moved on after a couple meets, I don't have time for that shit, also showed up late for both meets.

    2. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-50ee82f41c11.

    - never actually met but spoke on the phone, can at least tell you she's real.

    - unable to host.

    - all in for 400.

    - was willing to come to my place for the first meet and get right to it.

    - flaked on the day of scheduled first meet with some bullshit excuse.

    - contacted me a week later with typical bullshit "sorry I had a crazy week. Can we try again" but I didn't bother to pursue further.

    Figured some may want to try their luck with either of them if they like their look. Personally, I moved on to other SBs who have better communication skills. I'm an easygoing guy and am flexible and willing to work with people but I have very little tolerance for having my time wasted, especially if I'm paying.

  10. #6359

    Renewed membership with Ames no problem easy breezy

    Renewed yesterday with Amex gift card no problem.

  11. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Now that's the cassandra I was talking about and that the other guy was asking if was her, yea she's a pro. Crack addict, wow 300 bucks. She has alot of nerve asking that, offer her 60 she will take it.
    She is reaching out every single profile and gicing phone number right away and price too. I tried asking 100 and she just ignored my message and keep asking so honey what you thinking ajd when you want to come. LOL. I'd definitely pass her. Not worth I guess.

  12. #6357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-2396120adddd

    Hot pics. Wants about 500 but expects a deposit LOL. At least before the convo ended I got her to admit her scam haha.
    Lop, I bet she have a OF just to make you subscribe and never get any refund. These scammers are definitely making over $50 k a day.

  13. #6356
    Quote Originally Posted by RockySkis  [View Original Post]
    I believe that once you've had an account suspended, your IP address is also blackballed. May take a hot minute until the bots get your second account. This is one of many reasons to use a VPN. It's also a good reason to not get any more than a 30 day subscription.
    They blackball the IPs but on a larger provider like Comcast they really can't cause of the shared IP structure and everyone still using only IPv4. The bigger issue is a payment block at the IP level is handled differently by their provider and you will need to use a different IP for that every time. What I find helps is using a newer 4 G cellphone and its data plan or tethering since the IPs are pretty scrambled at that point. Unless you store session information, every connection would look like a brand new one that way. I've gotten pretty good getting around account blacklisting so PM me if you need help LOL.

  14. #6355

    Video Chat scam

    Person wanted to video chat and then sent me the attached image. I've yet to see this scam before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6802FD11-F3FA-4260-9F9A-09426D791814.jpeg‎  

  15. #6354

    Rsarian

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-2396120adddd

    Hot pics. Wants about 500 but expects a deposit LOL. At least before the convo ended I got her to admit her scam haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8D15CB5C-8FD5-4B81-B571-C8CE5C73D92A.jpg‎   44D4A1C9-49D3-4ECD-ADA2-0CA05DDCBAA2.jpg‎   F77F31AD-70B2-431B-8C73-85CDD1E175C5.jpg‎   A427908F-C88A-47AD-98F9-332F46199911.jpg‎   209BC252-000F-4781-ACE7-108869196B08.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape