Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 694 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5486

    Inflation

    Was chatting up one of the younger, very attractive members. She told me she got 1 k for a platonic dinner date. Jesus, hard to Compete with that.

  2. #5485

    Any intel??

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Looks like a smoke show. Says she'll do PPM for $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0ba1d5dc5f5e.

  3. #5484
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this one? Have seen her on sa for a while now and I have always been curious. Can trade some info potentially.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-067949ac220f

    Thanks fellas.
    I don't consider her hot, so personally I wouldn't pay. Also I'm pretty sure I've met her off hinge or tinder pre covid. She looks more Hispanic than Asian. Also she's not really my definition of abg. Idk what's she charging as only paid for dinner off hinge.

  4. #5483

    Hot abg. Any intel?

    Has anyone had any luck with this one? Have seen her on sa for a while now and I have always been curious. Can trade some info potentially.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-067949ac220f

    Thanks fellas.

  5. #5482
    Quote Originally Posted by Honjo  [View Original Post]
    prioritystdtesting.com I recently had testing performed. The process is very easy and the website is fairly self explanatory. Essentially the process goes as such: pay first (198.00), find a tests site (they are run by quest labs and are all over the place. No appointment is necessary and you can find wait times online. I gave blood / urine at a Safeway) they will email you throughout this process and a link is attached. Following the tests, results are posted at the link as they come in. It may take 1-3 days to receive the results for individual tests.

    Hopefully, this helps. Not the cheapest route, but it's very smooth. I believe that's what we're all looking for.
    Right on target and very much appreciated. Thank you!

  6. #5481
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Told her I couldn't make it today but might have a buddy who could, she gave me the go ahead to share her number with a "buddy". Let me know if you want it.
    She was a bit overwhelmed with the response, no longer sharing her contact information.

  7. #5480
    For a moment I thought he was more concerned about keeping his real identity from her. Good information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honjo  [View Original Post]
    prioritystdtesting.com I recently had testing performed. The process is very easy and the website is fairly self explanatory. Essentially the process goes as such: pay first (198.00), find a tests site (they are run by quest labs and are all over the place. No appointment is necessary and you can find wait times online. I gave blood / urine at a Safeway) they will email you throughout this process and a link is attached. Following the tests, results are posted at the link as they come in. It may take 1-3 days to receive the results for individual tests.

    Hopefully, this helps. Not the cheapest route, but it's very smooth. I believe that's what we're all looking for.

  8. #5479

    Pro tip for apps that require phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieDave  [View Original Post]
    I have had a handful of conversations move to kik and snapchat. I have used Whatsapp before, but only when I am traveling outside of the US as the girls overseas always use it and I wouldn't use that in the US. So far, I have had a couple of successful arrangements using Snapchat. It seems like the younger girls want to use Snapchat to talk. But the majority of them on Snapchat are girls that want me to join their OF or premium Snapchat. I have only had one successful date on kik, but we quickly moved over to text as that app sucks.
    Just make a throwaway or new account and use your burner / texting app number to sign up. Some of the texting apps block confirmation codes but I've had pretty good luck with this.

  9. #5478

    Std testing

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Seeing a UTR therapist (can't share) that goes the extra mile with a handy and some mutual touch. She wants to "go further", but is asking for an exchange of test results.

    This is not really my area of expertise, so I'd appreciate some guidance on how one goes about doing this outside of my normath healthcare. Where to go, what it costs, etc. I'm NE of Seattle.

    Intentionally didn't search as I thought the situation would be quite different during the pandemic.

    PMs welcomed if you'd prefer.

    Thanks!
    prioritystdtesting.com I recently had testing performed. The process is very easy and the website is fairly self explanatory. Essentially the process goes as such: pay first (198.00), find a tests site (they are run by quest labs and are all over the place. No appointment is necessary and you can find wait times online. I gave blood / urine at a Safeway) they will email you throughout this process and a link is attached. Following the tests, results are posted at the link as they come in. It may take 1-3 days to receive the results for individual tests.

    Hopefully, this helps. Not the cheapest route, but it's very smooth. I believe that's what we're all looking for.

  10. #5477
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-818c0de052ad

    She messaged me and wanted to meet right now. Says via text she is open to all bare and anal. Can't host, you have to arrange transportation. Won't budge from $500. That's more than I go and I already have a date with one of my regular babies today. Have at her if you're interested!
    Told her I couldn't make it today but might have a buddy who could, she gave me the go ahead to share her number with a "buddy". Let me know if you want it.

  11. #5476

    Testing guidance

    Seeing a UTR therapist (can't share) that goes the extra mile with a handy and some mutual touch. She wants to "go further", but is asking for an exchange of test results.

    This is not really my area of expertise, so I'd appreciate some guidance on how one goes about doing this outside of my normath healthcare. Where to go, what it costs, etc. I'm NE of Seattle.

    Intentionally didn't search as I thought the situation would be quite different during the pandemic.

    PMs welcomed if you'd prefer.

    Thanks!

  12. #5475
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-818c0de052ad

    She messaged me and wanted to meet right now. Says via text she is open to all bare and anal. Can't host, you have to arrange transportation. Won't budge from $500. That's more than I go and I already have a date with one of my regular babies today. Have at her if you're interested!
    Looks like the girl I posted on, but new handle.

  13. #5474

    She's ready right now

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-818c0de052ad

    She messaged me and wanted to meet right now. Says via text she is open to all bare and anal. Can't host, you have to arrange transportation. Won't budge from $500. That's more than I go and I already have a date with one of my regular babies today. Have at her if you're interested!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 70AC68CC-E7C9-403E-867E-41445CF31B8D.jpg‎   7EC3C54A-CCAF-40FE-A827-7A7D5BCB3058.jpg‎   4960AED8-D180-44FC-88B2-33C5B4EF59C7.jpg‎   19F672A7-8E68-4643-9278-1717E44187F1.jpg‎   1C45E19B-EC00-4393-8D99-E4CC2A40AA2A.jpg‎  


  14. #5473

    Ymmv

    Got some baby damage, but still ok. Hard to pin down, constantly asks for money.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-b973101676ee

    Wants $$$ for M&G before she is comfortable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-e965430b2783

    Down to meet for $$ but flaked last minute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-19afc4b1b550

    Currently desperate for cash. Chubby but ok with cim / swallow / cip ok. $$.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-ce5f75802ec8

    $$$ for meets for a couple of hours. Doesn't shave.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-b68ee0640984

  15. #5472
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    To which app you are referring to?
    Snap chat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape