Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 693 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 10388
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5468
    Quote Originally Posted by Honjo  [View Original Post]
    prioritystdtesting.com I recently had testing performed. The process is very easy and the website is fairly self explanatory. Essentially the process goes as such: pay first (198.00), find a tests site (they are run by quest labs and are all over the place. No appointment is necessary and you can find wait times online. I gave blood / urine at a Safeway) they will email you throughout this process and a link is attached. Following the tests, results are posted at the link as they come in. It may take 1-3 days to receive the results for individual tests.

    Hopefully, this helps. Not the cheapest route, but it's very smooth. I believe that's what we're all looking for.
    Right on target and very much appreciated. Thank you!

  2. #5467
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Told her I couldn't make it today but might have a buddy who could, she gave me the go ahead to share her number with a "buddy". Let me know if you want it.
    She was a bit overwhelmed with the response, no longer sharing her contact information.

  3. #5466
    For a moment I thought he was more concerned about keeping his real identity from her. Good information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honjo  [View Original Post]
    prioritystdtesting.com I recently had testing performed. The process is very easy and the website is fairly self explanatory. Essentially the process goes as such: pay first (198.00), find a tests site (they are run by quest labs and are all over the place. No appointment is necessary and you can find wait times online. I gave blood / urine at a Safeway) they will email you throughout this process and a link is attached. Following the tests, results are posted at the link as they come in. It may take 1-3 days to receive the results for individual tests.

    Hopefully, this helps. Not the cheapest route, but it's very smooth. I believe that's what we're all looking for.

  4. #5465

    Pro tip for apps that require phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieDave  [View Original Post]
    I have had a handful of conversations move to kik and snapchat. I have used Whatsapp before, but only when I am traveling outside of the US as the girls overseas always use it and I wouldn't use that in the US. So far, I have had a couple of successful arrangements using Snapchat. It seems like the younger girls want to use Snapchat to talk. But the majority of them on Snapchat are girls that want me to join their OF or premium Snapchat. I have only had one successful date on kik, but we quickly moved over to text as that app sucks.
    Just make a throwaway or new account and use your burner / texting app number to sign up. Some of the texting apps block confirmation codes but I've had pretty good luck with this.

  5. #5464

    Std testing

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Seeing a UTR therapist (can't share) that goes the extra mile with a handy and some mutual touch. She wants to "go further", but is asking for an exchange of test results.

    This is not really my area of expertise, so I'd appreciate some guidance on how one goes about doing this outside of my normath healthcare. Where to go, what it costs, etc. I'm NE of Seattle.

    Intentionally didn't search as I thought the situation would be quite different during the pandemic.

    PMs welcomed if you'd prefer.

    Thanks!
    prioritystdtesting.com I recently had testing performed. The process is very easy and the website is fairly self explanatory. Essentially the process goes as such: pay first (198.00), find a tests site (they are run by quest labs and are all over the place. No appointment is necessary and you can find wait times online. I gave blood / urine at a Safeway) they will email you throughout this process and a link is attached. Following the tests, results are posted at the link as they come in. It may take 1-3 days to receive the results for individual tests.

    Hopefully, this helps. Not the cheapest route, but it's very smooth. I believe that's what we're all looking for.

  6. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-818c0de052ad

    She messaged me and wanted to meet right now. Says via text she is open to all bare and anal. Can't host, you have to arrange transportation. Won't budge from $500. That's more than I go and I already have a date with one of my regular babies today. Have at her if you're interested!
    Told her I couldn't make it today but might have a buddy who could, she gave me the go ahead to share her number with a "buddy". Let me know if you want it.

  7. #5462

    Testing guidance

    Seeing a UTR therapist (can't share) that goes the extra mile with a handy and some mutual touch. She wants to "go further", but is asking for an exchange of test results.

    This is not really my area of expertise, so I'd appreciate some guidance on how one goes about doing this outside of my normath healthcare. Where to go, what it costs, etc. I'm NE of Seattle.

    Intentionally didn't search as I thought the situation would be quite different during the pandemic.

    PMs welcomed if you'd prefer.

    Thanks!

  8. #5461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-818c0de052ad

    She messaged me and wanted to meet right now. Says via text she is open to all bare and anal. Can't host, you have to arrange transportation. Won't budge from $500. That's more than I go and I already have a date with one of my regular babies today. Have at her if you're interested!
    Looks like the girl I posted on, but new handle.

  9. #5460

    She's ready right now

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-818c0de052ad

    She messaged me and wanted to meet right now. Says via text she is open to all bare and anal. Can't host, you have to arrange transportation. Won't budge from $500. That's more than I go and I already have a date with one of my regular babies today. Have at her if you're interested!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 70AC68CC-E7C9-403E-867E-41445CF31B8D.jpg‎   7EC3C54A-CCAF-40FE-A827-7A7D5BCB3058.jpg‎   4960AED8-D180-44FC-88B2-33C5B4EF59C7.jpg‎   19F672A7-8E68-4643-9278-1717E44187F1.jpg‎   1C45E19B-EC00-4393-8D99-E4CC2A40AA2A.jpg‎  


  10. #5459

    Ymmv

    Got some baby damage, but still ok. Hard to pin down, constantly asks for money.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-b973101676ee

    Wants $$$ for M&G before she is comfortable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-e965430b2783

    Down to meet for $$ but flaked last minute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-19afc4b1b550

    Currently desperate for cash. Chubby but ok with cim / swallow / cip ok. $$.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-ce5f75802ec8

    $$$ for meets for a couple of hours. Doesn't shave.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-b68ee0640984

  11. #5458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    To which app you are referring to?
    Snap chat.

  12. #5457
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    None of the SB's I've hooked up with have needed to see my pics right away. They either never ask or they wait till just prior to the meet and greet so they know who to look for at the meet-up location.
    Exactly, I've just had a few ask me right away (and I didn't send them) and then a couple asked me for dick pics (red flag). They got nothing. Recently, one asked me a selfie within minutes of texting me. I told her my pics are on my profile, then I got 10 minutes of her begging her to send me a selfie. When she realized that I wasn't going to do it, she said, "Why would you be on a dating site if you're not going to send people pictures of yourself?" I responded, "because I'm not a child that takes photos of everything, including my food. " and blocked her.

  13. #5456
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    I use it all the time. SBs love it, send me dirty pics and videos, and I've used it for meet and greets when I travel. Pretty easy. Just make a handle. They don't have to be connected to anything to work. I'm still friends with old SBs through it and when they see me in their neighbourhood, they hit me up if their horny. Doesn't seem problematic.
    To which app you are referring to?

  14. #5455

    Works for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    None of the SB's I've hooked up with have needed to see my pics right away. They either never ask or they wait till just prior to the meet and greet so they know who to look for at the meet-up location.
    I use it all the time. SBs love it, send me dirty pics and videos, and I've used it for meet and greets when I travel. Pretty easy. Just make a handle. They don't have to be connected to anything to work. I'm still friends with old SBs through it and when they see me in their neighbourhood, they hit me up if their horny. Doesn't seem problematic.

  15. #5454
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I simply say I don't have it. They go away immediately. Same for people that ask me for photos. I say they are on the site, they get REALLY pissy, but go away. I don't understand why people think that I should send them photos of myself. I'm not a woman, I don't post pictures of me 50 lbs ago and hope that no one notices.
    None of the SB's I've hooked up with have needed to see my pics right away. They either never ask or they wait till just prior to the meet and greet so they know who to look for at the meet-up location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape