Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 10388
-
02-07-22 09:57 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 323Right on target and very much appreciated. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Honjo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 00:27 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 330She was a bit overwhelmed with the response, no longer sharing her contact information.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 23:46 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 460For a moment I thought he was more concerned about keeping his real identity from her. Good information.
Originally Posted by Honjo
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 22:24 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 49Pro tip for apps that require phone number
Just make a throwaway or new account and use your burner / texting app number to sign up. Some of the texting apps block confirmation codes but I've had pretty good luck with this.
Originally Posted by WillieDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 18:28 #5464Regular Member

Posts: 9Std testing
prioritystdtesting.com I recently had testing performed. The process is very easy and the website is fairly self explanatory. Essentially the process goes as such: pay first (198.00), find a tests site (they are run by quest labs and are all over the place. No appointment is necessary and you can find wait times online. I gave blood / urine at a Safeway) they will email you throughout this process and a link is attached. Following the tests, results are posted at the link as they come in. It may take 1-3 days to receive the results for individual tests.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
Hopefully, this helps. Not the cheapest route, but it's very smooth. I believe that's what we're all looking for.
-
02-06-22 12:57 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 330Told her I couldn't make it today but might have a buddy who could, she gave me the go ahead to share her number with a "buddy". Let me know if you want it.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 12:01 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 323Testing guidance
Seeing a UTR therapist (can't share) that goes the extra mile with a handy and some mutual touch. She wants to "go further", but is asking for an exchange of test results.
This is not really my area of expertise, so I'd appreciate some guidance on how one goes about doing this outside of my normath healthcare. Where to go, what it costs, etc. I'm NE of Seattle.
Intentionally didn't search as I thought the situation would be quite different during the pandemic.
PMs welcomed if you'd prefer.
Thanks!
-
02-06-22 11:36 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 2934Looks like the girl I posted on, but new handle.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 11:14 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 330She's ready right now
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-818c0de052ad
She messaged me and wanted to meet right now. Says via text she is open to all bare and anal. Can't host, you have to arrange transportation. Won't budge from $500. That's more than I go and I already have a date with one of my regular babies today. Have at her if you're interested!
-
02-06-22 01:24 #5459Regular Member

Posts: 6Ymmv
Got some baby damage, but still ok. Hard to pin down, constantly asks for money.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-b973101676ee
Wants $$$ for M&G before she is comfortable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-e965430b2783
Down to meet for $$ but flaked last minute.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-19afc4b1b550
Currently desperate for cash. Chubby but ok with cim / swallow / cip ok. $$.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-ce5f75802ec8
$$$ for meets for a couple of hours. Doesn't shave.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-b68ee0640984
-
02-05-22 12:35 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 2934Snap chat.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 10:40 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 1544Exactly, I've just had a few ask me right away (and I didn't send them) and then a couple asked me for dick pics (red flag). They got nothing. Recently, one asked me a selfie within minutes of texting me. I told her my pics are on my profile, then I got 10 minutes of her begging her to send me a selfie. When she realized that I wasn't going to do it, she said, "Why would you be on a dating site if you're not going to send people pictures of yourself?" I responded, "because I'm not a child that takes photos of everything, including my food. " and blocked her.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 19:42 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 503To which app you are referring to?
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 18:31 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 88Works for me
I use it all the time. SBs love it, send me dirty pics and videos, and I've used it for meet and greets when I travel. Pretty easy. Just make a handle. They don't have to be connected to anything to work. I'm still friends with old SBs through it and when they see me in their neighbourhood, they hit me up if their horny. Doesn't seem problematic.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 16:36 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 534None of the SB's I've hooked up with have needed to see my pics right away. They either never ask or they wait till just prior to the meet and greet so they know who to look for at the meet-up location.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





