Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46129
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    I've gone by this place a few times, and it always looks dead. Anyone ever stopped in?
    Last visit was on October 2021, mamasan and one lady in her late 40 to early 50 name mimi.

  2. #46128
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    CAMPs or KAMPs using an ad agency? That's insane. Most ads are chock full of errors and no respectable ad agency would do that. Only a turd would insinuate such a retarded thought.
    There is a woman of Asian descent that gets paid to place the ads for them and yes there are errors in the language due to poor translation. Be my guest if you'd like to check the veracity of the story NiteSucker.

  3. #46127

    Less than honest advertising?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is the reason. And the reason that English speakers don't step in to offer media buying is because Chinese owners are very cheap / frugal and are averse to paying for good service. They were conditioned for years by Craigslist / Backpage / CreativeLoafing / etc. That advertising for prurient services is inexpensive. The Chinese platforms are all garbage.

    Also, this is the reason that RM often manufactures reviews. They charge Chinese shop owners for traffic.
    Wow, so this is surprising to people? I mean no other industry in America has dishonest or misleading advertising.

  4. #46126

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    I think the sole purpose is that it is easier to pay someone that navigate all of the English to post the ads and pay for them.
    Yes, this is the reason. And the reason that English speakers don't step in to offer media buying is because Chinese owners are very cheap / frugal and are averse to paying for good service. They were conditioned for years by Craigslist / Backpage / CreativeLoafing / etc. That advertising for prurient services is inexpensive. The Chinese platforms are all garbage.

    Also, this is the reason that RM often manufactures reviews. They charge Chinese shop owners for traffic.

  5. #46125
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    CAMPs or KAMPs using an ad agency? That's insane. Most ads are chock full of errors and no respectable ad agency would do that. Only a turd would insinuate such a retarded thought.
    I asked a girl than ran a store about her ad's (they were fucked up) and she said she pays someone to do it. She had to contact them to change it. So I wouldn't go as far as an agency, but it appears there are Chinese that offer a service to post on platforms and provide a translation of services to be offered. I think the sole purpose is that it is easier to pay someone that navigate all of the English to post the ads and pay for them.

  6. #46124

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    CAMPs or KAMPs using an ad agency? That's insane. Most ads are chock full of errors and no respectable ad agency would do that. Only a turd would insinuate such a retarded thought.
    They aren't really "agencies" in the American sense. There are several Chinese independent operators who solicit parlors to help them post ads on platforms. The market for this really dried up after Craigslist and Backpage left the scene. Chinese-owned parlors are generally averse to spending money on advertising.

  7. #46123

    Damn who is this girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I know exactly who you're talking about, and she is fun. A little too much girl giggling for me, but I try and overlook that. Damn, you paid 160 for just a half hour? I normally pay that for a full hour and only if plenty of fun is to be had. But I'm a VIP customer there too LOL!.
    Seriously I got to know! I'd love to visit her. Any info, description, name, hours would be helpful!

  8. #46122
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    I think she went back to NY after her time at OS, not sure that she ever returned.
    Sad, was young and fun.

    Hard to fun these days.

  9. #46121
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about DDS Health Hall? Can't find anything with LS massage health.
    Yes, it's that one. Google is way behind so the new name doesn't show up on a search.

  10. #46120
    She is fun. Worth a visit. Is a hike to McDonough.

  11. #46119

    Where is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    For D's with lg nips on a thin frame, suggest Mimi at LS massage health (old DS health). 80/ hr.
    Are we talking about DDS Health Hall? Can't find anything with LS massage health.

  12. #46118

    Valley Health on CT, in Tucker, down from Big Lots

    I've gone by this place a few times, and it always looks dead. Anyone ever stopped in?

  13. #46117
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Went by and went in for first time, greeted by I believe to be Suzy that's been around forever. She said she has new young girl available if I can wait 20-30 minutes. I agreed and was led to a room. I was about to get undressed and lay down when I hear Suzy pop back into the room next door. I can hear her talking to the customer & She has the balls to ask him if he can wait a minute to do something. He asks "are you going to service another customer?" She says no, I'll be back in a moment. Then she comes back into my room and says honey take off and lay down. I said "you said other girl is coming right?" She says no, I do. I turned her down and was leaving as she said come back later very young pretty girl will be available. I'm thinking, yeah right! Won't return until I hear of a positive review from there on someone other than Suzy.
    Where is this place? Sandy Springs or P'Tree Corners?

  14. #46116

    Not Open

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    That's what I'm hoping for. Great service at Oriental.
    Tried to toftt but nobody there at 1015 so I went to Oriental for some relief. Melody.

  15. #46115

    Norcross

    Your best bet is Norcross. Use "advance search" in this site and search for Norcross. You will get all you need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krish077  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    Looking for the best experience sexual massage parlor around Duluth / Johns creek / Norcross. Do they offer FS around here?

    Looking for best experience suggestions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape