Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 59506
-
02-04-22 13:19 #46096Banned Member

Posts: 2410I think she went back to NY after her time at OS, not sure that she ever returned.
Originally Posted by Erikjin
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 13:12 #46095Banned Member

Posts: 13634Nearest boom boom locale to Braselton is Gainesville. Can't even get a handy in Braselton.
Originally Posted by SurferDude7
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 13:11 #46094Banned Member

Posts: 13634Wow, you really do need to RTFF.
Originally Posted by Krish077
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 12:39 #46093Banned Member

Posts: 2410Likely still no bonus because it resides within Woodstock city limits and Woodstock PD is almost literally next door.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 12:19 #46092Regular Member

Posts: 11Yes a few
I have seen few reviews but couldn't find the best one yet.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 11:36 #46091Senior Member

Posts: 297Daily
In Woodstock has a new ad on RR.
New owners maybe?
I haven't been there in years but got a very good massage with no bonus.
-
02-04-22 11:33 #46090Senior Member

Posts: 297Ummmm
Have you even read anything on here?
Originally Posted by Krish077
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 11:05 #46089Regular Member

Posts: 11Any sexual Massage parlors around Duluth / Johns creek / Norcross?
Hey.
Looking for the best experience sexual massage parlor around Duluth / Johns creek / Norcross. Do they offer FS around here?
Looking for best experience suggestions.
-
02-04-22 10:44 #46088Banned Member

Posts: 13634You can let ol' Suzie give you a BBBJ but don't put your raw dick in her pussy. She's had serious pussy rot for at least a decade.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 08:39 #46087Senior Member

Posts: 45Healing Spa
Went by and went in for first time, greeted by I believe to be Suzy that's been around forever. She said she has new young girl available if I can wait 20-30 minutes. I agreed and was led to a room. I was about to get undressed and lay down when I hear Suzy pop back into the room next door. I can hear her talking to the customer & She has the balls to ask him if he can wait a minute to do something. He asks "are you going to service another customer?" She says no, I'll be back in a moment. Then she comes back into my room and says honey take off and lay down. I said "you said other girl is coming right?" She says no, I do. I turned her down and was leaving as she said come back later very young pretty girl will be available. I'm thinking, yeah right! Won't return until I hear of a positive review from there on someone other than Suzy.
-
02-04-22 07:45 #46086Senior Member

Posts: 111Braselton success?
It seems the further you go outside the perimeter the harder it is to find any happiness, does anyone have any places to recommend in Braselton or the vicinity?
-
02-04-22 02:41 #46085Senior Member

Posts: 39Yeah!
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
I wonder where she went!
Anyone knows anything?
-
02-03-22 21:03 #46084Banned Member

Posts: 13634Thought you were a seasoned monger, but you are a serious newbie in so many ways. Time to earn your wings.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 20:51 #46083Senior Member

Posts: 386Kamps
All 3 are Kamps. BSpa, Sauna One and Orange. While I'm confident that a HJ can be found at each I'm not going to a Kamp for a HJ.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 20:26 #46082Senior Member

Posts: 1456Orange
Never been there, but on the paid review site the reviews constantly are not good, guys complain lackluster massage and nothing more than an HJ.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






