Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 24520
-
02-06-22 18:26 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 134Simi
I got lured in by Simi's vag pics and discounted rate and completely forgot to RTFF. I should have bailed twice. Once when I couldn't find parking and again after she rattled off the "no" list. What followed was a weak BBBJ interrrupted by a 15 minute timer going off. I won't repeat.
-
02-06-22 15:37 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 69Kara
Had a visit with Kara today. Thought she was playing around but apparently the cell service in the area is not as good. Now for the meat of the sandwich. It is a townhouse in middle river and she talks a lot to feel people out before they come where she is. Understandable because she is trying to be safe. Just got some top and her sharp teeth made it a bit hard to get there. The house was a complete mess and looked like a bomb went off in there. Stuff all over the floor and it was totally fucked on the inside. However she is definitely willing to go for it. Top was ok just her teeth where beating me up and her place was a complete shit show. Her body definitely had battle scars and the pics she post are old. 50/50 on whether I would repeat or not.
-
02-06-22 13:33 #13043Regular Member

Posts: 11Kara
Damn 80 for the qv with the BBJ & rim? Hmmmm.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 09:52 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 134Same Experience
I had the same experience with her last week. Se tracked me from an hour away, told me to park in front of the school, and then spent 45 minutes being "on the way."
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 09:50 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 430Kara
Settled on. 80/ qv.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 08:02 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 650Rates
You didn't mention Kara rates, what are they?
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 07:56 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 602I have no idea if she's related to them, or not, but the details about the house, mom, etc. , sound familiar. None of them look the same, but they could have different dads and the same mom. Maybe she's a friend and rented the room? I was just saying that the previous report sounded just like my experience from 2020 and maybe, just maybe, it's the same place, not the same girl.
Originally Posted by LexMar
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
02-06-22 07:48 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 602Good to know. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Jfish33
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 07:47 #13037Senior Member

Posts: 602Cleaned up my inbox.
Originally Posted by Ripper99
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 06:35 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 994Everyone is the best
Hence the reason why we have sites like this one. People please post your experiences. Bad and good and everything in between.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
02-05-22 23:48 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 422Soul Snatcher / Sucker
Anyone get tired of these providers calling themselves soul suckers / snatchers but can't suck dick well for shit, doesn't at least do BBBJ, and doesn't swallow? Look, if I'm not at least getting a decent BBBJ with cim or cws you're not worth the time or money.
-
02-05-22 23:47 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 113Inbox
Chico clear your inbox sir thanks.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 22:53 #13033Regular Member

Posts: 5Ally with the nice rack
I can confirm that ally with the nice rack is creampie friendly, had a nice dream where I finished the job indoors. Damage is 180 but could be higher or lower depending on your sales sklls.
-
02-05-22 21:34 #13032Senior Member

Posts: 58Unless Korrine is a 3rd sister that I am not familiar of, I can definitely confirm those are 2 different people. Ie korrine is not kara or tori.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 18:38 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 602Kara
Thanks for the nice report Ben. I've never met Kara before but the house sounds sounds like one that I visited back in 2020. There was a skinny chick named Korrine who advertised on EB and 2 other mongers reported on her (check out report #8421), said the box was tight, so I gave it a shot. Went to a row house and "mom" was there. She said mom knows what's going on and won't be a problem. She was friendly and cool. We immediately went to the basement and she definitely performed as good as the reviews. She was flexible and the box was tight, took the creampie with no complaints. As we were leaving, Korrine stopped in the kitchen or something, but I had a brief interaction with mom (no teeth). Mom said I was handsome and offered a return visit without Korrine, LOL. Not sure if this is the same place? My memory from 2020. The place didn't seem disgusting. A little junky? Yes, but not filthy. But hey, people can accumulate a lot of shit in 2 years. Anyway, her ad on EB is expired but, I found another link for Korrine. However, this site doesn't list the date that the ad was posted so, the number probably doesn't work.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
https://xescorthub.com/info/baltimor...51150118359040
Chico.










Reply With Quote




