Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 1269 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 24520
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13000
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMan1987  [View Original Post]
    Having a bbw craving and saw this one posted.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/604999047085

    Can't find any reviews by Googleing her number. Wondering if any of you have ever seen her? Or if you have a better bbw suggestion please send my way. Preferably a headmonster. Thanks!
    If you have a hankering for some BBW, Alexis is not a bad option. I've seen her a few times over the last year or so and she's legit. Good service and good rates.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74490845

  2. #12999

    Vanessa Catonsville

    Saw Vanessa in Catonsville. She is hard to get ahold of but god damn is it nice. She has a great personality, deepthroats extremely well and is willing to do about anything. BBBJCIMWS to finish it off. Dmg was. 30 hhr. I will 100% repeat. If she was easier to get ahold of she'd be my go to for sure.

  3. #12998

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDangerous  [View Original Post]
    2nd link is my go to. Seen her like 3-5 times in the past year. Clean, safe spot. A little older in the face but that's how I like them.
    Yes she is a good time I have seen her over the past year like 6 or 8 times body is great for her age mic work not bad either.

  4. #12997
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffScout  [View Original Post]
    For those of you asking about Layla, yes, she is still working.

    She texted me tonight and said she got locked out of her account and can't post her ad. Same thing happened to Molly.

    She is still using the number ending in 5642 and looking for visitors.

    Muff.
    I was with Molly recently. Throat can take a pounding but much heavier than expected. Much much heavier. Not even remotely like photos.

    Also, big candy user. Girl had more short glass straws than you can shake a stick at. Took two hours for her to get started then was on the phone with her provider asking me for a ride on my way out the door.

    Will NOT repeat.

  5. #12996

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMan1987  [View Original Post]
    Having a bbw craving and saw this one posted.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/604999047085

    Can't find any reviews by Googleing her number. Wondering if any of you have ever seen her? Or if you have a better bbw suggestion please send my way. Preferably a headmonster. Thanks!
    I've seen her before, it was a couple years back now. The first few sessions was a good time but then she just dropped off a cliff with service. Attitude, complaining and trying to go back on a deal after she agreed, I stopped seeing her after that.

  6. #12995

    Bbw craving

    Having a bbw craving and saw this one posted.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/604999047085

    Can't find any reviews by Googleing her number. Wondering if any of you have ever seen her? Or if you have a better bbw suggestion please send my way. Preferably a headmonster. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2022-02-02 15-01-37-4bf37e.jpg‎  

  7. #12994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Who was Tricia from Parkville? I know there was one who worked out of her apartment in White Marsh. But I don't recall one working in White Marsh.
    Trish / Tricia worked with Brittany out of a home in Parkville.

    Tricia was murdered and Brittany passed away.

  8. #12993
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Several working girls have died over the years, such as Samantha (big tit girl who worked from 2011-2013), one of the high end escorts whose name escaped, and Tricia from Parkville.
    Who was Tricia from Parkville? I know there was one who worked out of her apartment in White Marsh. But I don't recall one working in White Marsh.

  9. #12992

    Looks fine

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with this girl but I can't find much of an online footprint. Maybe some of you guys know her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/009657163263
    If there is verification, I would really appreciate it. She looks fine.

  10. #12991

    Elle or L

    Had a dream with her nice BBBJ very quick response would repeat if I see her again.

  11. #12990

    Nasty Nikki

    Several working girls have died over the years, such as Samantha (big tit girl who worked from 2011-2013), one of the high end escorts whose name escaped, and Tricia from Parkville.

  12. #12989

    Too good to be true?

    Been texting with this girl but I can't find much of an online footprint. Maybe some of you guys know her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/009657163263

  13. #12988

    Layla

    For those of you asking about Layla, yes, she is still working.

    She texted me tonight and said she got locked out of her account and can't post her ad. Same thing happened to Molly.

    She is still using the number ending in 5642 and looking for visitors.

    Muff.

  14. #12987

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with the number ending in 7672? I tried seeing her today and she gave me very weird instructions. She wanted me to park in a location and then give her a description of my car rather than just giving me her address. I waited outside for her to walk up so I could make sure it was her but she never came out after about an hour so I left.

    Here is her add https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/671507044839.

    I know she's legit I just don't know if the number that I'm texting is actually her or LE.
    Yes. That is her number.

  15. #12986

    Allie

    Has anyone seen Allie with the number ending in 7672? I tried seeing her today and she gave me very weird instructions. She wanted me to park in a location and then give her a description of my car rather than just giving me her address. I waited outside for her to walk up so I could make sure it was her but she never came out after about an hour so I left.

    Here is her add https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/671507044839.

    I know she's legit I just don't know if the number that I'm texting is actually her or LE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape