Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 8273
-
02-09-22 23:14 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 1180Not so dumb
I actually have a hell-of-a-lot of knowledge.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
I live alone and would still not wear it outside nor in business where it was not mandated and I either needed to be there or wanted to.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
Since my late wife was exposed to Hep either as a Korean orphan or from a lot of surgeries in the 60's to give her the ability to walk, I know quite a bit. But I do not get regular boosters since retiring from the Army and it was not required for either of my trips to India in recent years.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
If everyone got the Covid shot it still would not eradicate it anymore than it would eradicate the flu.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
EXACTLY MY POINT, it is NOT a F'ing vaccine!
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
Those were proven vaccines that had been thoroughly tested over decades and proven to PREVENT the disease. The Covid shot does not PREVENT the disease, it only maybe, most of the time, hopefully, with a lot of luck, lesson the severity of a disease that all ready has a 98%+ survival rate.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
And when I was in the Army, I had to get the vaccines they stated but the flu shot was optional because it is NOT a VACCINE!
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
I have done research. Now, explain this to me. I spent Christmas with my SO (all Covid shots) at her parents house, apparently they had Covid, she got a bad sinus infection. We make the 11 hour drive back, sleep that first night at her house, sit in the car for another 3. 5 - 4 hours going to Douglasville for the Covid test and she is positive and I am negative? I have been exposed on several occasions and nothing!. All of my siblings have had extremely mild cases, hell, my sis only had sniffles for 2 days. Why the F should I get some damn experimental shot if some people actually have a natural immunity? I rarely wear a mask as I said except where absolutely required like the VA clinic. Which BTW, the Atlanta area ones require the paper issued ones which means I take out my hearing aids but others around the state and Alabama will allow gators.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Sgt Lurker; 02-09-22 at 23:14. Reason: Correct a word
-
02-09-22 18:47 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 3424Wait! I sort of want them to get shingles. I've heard it's super pleasant, so let's discourage them from getting the vaccine for that.
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 17:41 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 657He's a dummy, there's a lot of them
International travel requires vaccination. That threatens family connections, work, and school.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
School requires vaccination.
The dummy likely didn't go to college, if he did he'd know that several boosters are required to enroll.
Probably a poor fuck as well, as middle and upper class neighborhoods hate the dumbass anti vaxers that have caused outbreaks of old ass diseases that were once eradicated in the US. Then again, if your a poor redneck from bum fuck egypt, you'd just blame the Mexicans.
Only an idiot wouldn’t know that the shingles vaccine is to protect against, you guessed it, chickenpox.
-
02-09-22 13:47 #7055Banned Member

Posts: 1610Not surprised at all that it's you
Then I'm also talking to you, moron. Common sense is a foreign concept to you.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 10:15 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 757I disagreed with it. You seem to be the one with his head up his own ass.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 10:12 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 757Obviously copied and pasted. You don't seem to know much about the vaccines and the diseases you listed.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
If there were a massive outbreak of tuberculosis, you would need to wear a mask after vaccination.
Hepatitis requires three shots that are only good for about ten years.
Smallpox vaccine has an efficacy rate of about 95%. The reason is was eradicated is because EVERYONE got the shot.
People get the flu after having the flu shot and can spread it.
I had to have vaccines to go to school. If I didn't get them, I was discriminated against by. Not being able to attend school.
My job required the hepatitis vaccine, even though I don't work in the shit plant division. More of a stick than a carrot, but the same effect.
Try doing some research before copying and pasting, ditto head.
-
02-06-22 08:49 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 475Never any worries there, I don't need you or anyone else to tell me that. Nor do I need you or anyone else to tell me that you'll go be one of the mindless crowd-following idiots who are told what to think, because you're unable to do so for yourself. So fall in line with your senile leader and don't dare question "Mr. Science", whose lies and attempts to cover up same are being exposed. Keep getting your information from your trusted CNN, who is averaging what, a firing every day now, between the scandals happening there and their plummeting ratings? Too bad they took what Ted had built into a reputable news source and destroyed it and turned it into a mouthpiece for the left.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 21:59 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 155Fauci is the New Dr Frankenstein.
If you really wann know how long Fauci has been pushing his own personal agendas or those of the people pulling his purse strings. Here is an article from the late 80's involving AZT that he and the FDA pushed on to AIDS patients. The drug killed over 80% of the people tested. And as dangerous as it is its still used as an experimental treatment. AZT initially was used as a cancer drug but failed because it was found that the drug was as dangerous the cancer the people were dying from to begin with. So no personally I don't trust a word that comes out of that man's mouth. I believe it's all a lie or he's just the puppet of some other entity. And the people in power and alot of people on the left believe everything he says is the gospel and the best and should be mandated on every person in this country.
https://www.spin.com/2015/10/aids-an...s-of-omission/
-
02-05-22 20:44 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 3424Epoch Times?
Are you kidding me? Just go be you, stupid fuck face.
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
I knew anything longform was too much for you. lol
-
02-05-22 20:27 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 475Reddit- are you fucking kidding me? Are you really that ignorant that you take your education from Reddit, you moron? I'm a research engineer dipshit, how about you?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Fauci's own experts' emails have been exposed as proclaiming the virus's likely origin was from a lab, and they just couldn't see how this could have occurred naturally:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/scient...ppbe3JqbShnnUI
Yet, the very next day, they publish a paper proclaiming the virus occurred naturally, and then magically receilve millions in funding from Fauci as a reward. Fauci meanwhile goes around citing this paper as proof for the origins of the virus, claiming he doesn't even remember the names of the authors, even though the Freedom of Information Act has now exposed his lies and made it clear that he forced the narrative and lied before Congress about it. Are you really that naive or just that stupid?
Enlighten yourself a little:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/pandem...8YyVm06ulrNsHo
The truth will reveal itself eventually, but it will be too late for you, and for many others, unfortunately. Human nature makes it difficult to admit your mistakes, and the first instinct is to find any means to justify your actions. Psychology is fascinating, isn't it? The weak-minded are the ones who are especially susceptible and get sucked in to the mass movement and attempt to enforce their will on everyone else, ironically sealing their own fate.
-
02-05-22 20:06 #7048Banned Member

Posts: 2410Most, if not all, of the viruses listed at the top don't mutate which makes vaccination effective. SARS, MERS, and influenza constantly mutate which makes vaccines ineffective.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 19:15 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 435Insurance
Man f. Health insurance companies are increasing the premium for not vaccined people, now we have to pay the same premium then smokers smh.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 18:58 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 155Reddit old news
The reddit link you are referring to was last edited over a year ago. Since then the Foia document release has proved fauci was at least loosely associated with and helped fund WIV research including gain of function research with the SARS virus and the attaching of bat spike proteins to the virus.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
The question is how the virus got out. Was it intentional or accidental. We do know that patient 0 through patient 2 were all researchers at WIV and were hospitalized and sick in November 2019. The data is there if your willing to dig for it.
-
02-05-22 18:05 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 3424Apparently not everyone. Just people that don't know what they are talking about. Exactly what is your specialty in science, since you got all that understanding?
Originally Posted by ILuvEmall
[View Original Post]
Look, I know you won't read any of this, because it's long and doesn't come from facebook copy / pasta. But just maybe someone will that's not in the dipshit category you and the other usual suspects in this thread go on and on about.
CoVID-19 did not come from the Wuhan Institute of Virology: A discussion about theories of origin with your friendly neighborhood virologist. : science.
https://np.reddit.com/r/science/comm..._institute_of/
-
02-05-22 13:24 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 435Vaccine
All I can say about this matter is that I and 25 % of my coworkers had covid in early 2020 most of us develop midium or mild symptoms and we haven't been vaccinated not a single one have been reinfected or at least have noticed.
https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...-should-follow











Reply With Quote





