Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 732 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Timing is right for credit card bills arriving from holiday spending.
    Oh good theory! My other thought was girls being on break from school during Jan. One girl was in that boat at least.

  2. #6345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    While I agree with the points you are making, you don't even respond to a PM.
    I answered the one question you asked via PM in my follow up post below so I didn't think it warranted a response.

  3. #6344
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I think that's another one.
    No the chick who scammed him is melissa not cassandra.

  4. #6343

    Goldie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-4f743e26130d

    Is looking for 10 k per month. Did I die and the game changed to pay per pound? I don't understand how they can get these numbers and then lie through their teeth saying someone gave them this much.

  5. #6342
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    CASSANDRA FROM RANDOLPH??

    Thanks CM.
    I don't think so. I think that's another one.

  6. #6341
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I started on SA account awhile back and never used it for communication, just to view profiles. I did have another account, which got suspended because someone must've sent them information. I even appealed without success. For some reason, the account that I used to review profiles got suspended as well. WTF. I don't even use it to message anyone, nor did I have a subscription. A few mongers here have said that they lost their accounts for no reason. Or, a user reported them with false information. I know some of you are big on SA. But, this is too much of a headache.
    I believe that once you've had an account suspended, your IP address is also blackballed. May take a hot minute until the bots get your second account. This is one of many reasons to use a VPN. It's also a good reason to not get any more than a 30 day subscription.

  7. #6340

    Is thjis Cassandra from Randolph??

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-94f04dd2479c

    Came over no problem, took money and ran. At least got a quick BBBJ before she bolted haha.
    CASSANDRA FROM RANDOLPH??

    Thanks CM.

  8. #6339
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-94f04dd2479c

    Came over no problem, took money and ran. At least got a quick BBBJ before she bolted haha.
    Wait. You got a BBBJ, but you're saying she's a scammer? Which is it?

  9. #6338
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJ1  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. Suddenly in mid January, everyone I messaged was interested, and women who stopped responding weeks earlier reappeared and wanted to meet. I don't know that it'll be a trend, for this time of year, but I'm guessing a lot of people either hit limits to unemployment or some additional benefits started expiring or something.
    Timing is right for credit card bills arriving from holiday spending.

  10. #6337

    No response

    While I agree with the points you are making, you don't even respond to a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Fair. I don't want to post links of girls I've seen for all to see, but if anyone's interested in someone specific I can answer on PM. In the past I have traded with folks here and even ran a spreadsheet of girls for folks to share.

    I guess my points that I was too tired to actually make:

    * It's exceptionally busy unexpectedly. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this? I've typically renewed during the holidays but if this is a pattern others are seeing too I may defer a month in the future.

    * Persistence can pay off. I had pretty meh luck in November / December and was ready to fall back on regulars, but now I'm seeing how far I can push this.

    * There's still good value at 300-400. I made an exception with the one 500 but I would recommend others try to stick to 300-400 for everyone else's benefit.

  11. #6336
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I started on SA account awhile back and never used it for communication, just to view profiles. I did have another account, which got suspended because someone must've sent them information. I even appealed without success. For some reason, the account that I used to review profiles got suspended as well. WTF. I don't even use it to message anyone, nor did I have a subscription. A few mongers here have said that they lost their accounts for no reason. Or, a user reported them with false information. I know some of you are big on SA. But, this is too much of a headache.
    It is a huge headache and a big commitment but if you can spend 1 month and work the girls you will come out ahead. Just saying.

  12. #6335

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-94f04dd2479c

    Came over no problem, took money and ran. At least got a quick BBBJ before she bolted haha.

  13. #6334
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Fair. I don't want to post links of girls I've seen for all to see, but if anyone's interested in someone specific I can answer on PM. In the past I have traded with folks here and even ran a spreadsheet of girls for folks to share.

    I guess my points that I was too tired to actually make:

    * It's exceptionally busy unexpectedly. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this? I've typically renewed during the holidays but if this is a pattern others are seeing too I may defer a month in the future.

    * Persistence can pay off. I had pretty meh luck in November / December and was ready to fall back on regulars, but now I'm seeing how far I can push this.

    * There's still good value at 300-400. I made an exception with the one 500 but I would recommend others try to stick to 300-400 for everyone else's benefit.
    Can confirm. Suddenly in mid January, everyone I messaged was interested, and women who stopped responding weeks earlier reappeared and wanted to meet. I don't know that it'll be a trend, for this time of year, but I'm guessing a lot of people either hit limits to unemployment or some additional benefits started expiring or something.

  14. #6333

    Alana

    Hi any inforo on her she looks I has seen her working somewhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-63750702e24f

  15. #6332

    Account gone

    I started on SA account awhile back and never used it for communication, just to view profiles. I did have another account, which got suspended because someone must've sent them information. I even appealed without success. For some reason, the account that I used to review profiles got suspended as well. WTF. I don't even use it to message anyone, nor did I have a subscription. A few mongers here have said that they lost their accounts for no reason. Or, a user reported them with false information. I know some of you are big on SA. But, this is too much of a headache.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape