Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10958
-
02-06-22 15:40 #6353Senior Member

Posts: 157Thats cassaundra from randolph.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 14:02 #6352Banned Member

Posts: 414Haha
Now that's the cassandra I was talking about and that the other guy was asking if was her, yea she's a pro. Crack addict, wow 300 bucks. She has alot of nerve asking that, offer her 60 she will take it.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 13:17 #6351Senior Member

Posts: 574PrincessC95
Definitely a pro. Sent me her number almost immediately, then replied with a hotel in braintree and asked for a $300 allowance. I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-b3e3de7a1522
-
02-06-22 11:43 #6350Senior Member

Posts: 624Lovely8
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-e3d51a57248c
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 11:14 #6349Senior Member

Posts: 602Lovely8
I am sorry this happened to you JClear.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
We all know that unfortunately the scammers, deposit before meet, and gas money girls are here to stay. Also, I am sure most understand that SA gives not one single fuck about this, all they care about is active female profiles to attract more of us. Having said all that, Lovely8 takes it to a different level, its one thing to ask for a deposit while you are sitting at your house, a whole different level to ask after you have committed your time and actually drove to her place. While I am usually a fan of block and move on I really hope a few of you with active memberships fuck with "her". I have attached her profile and her pictures in case she reinvents herself.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-e3d51a57248c
-
02-06-22 10:00 #6348Senior Member

Posts: 574Latina-european girl
She wants $500 for a meet, plus you have to get a hotel. I was sooooooo tempted, but passed. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-04f002175526.
-
02-06-22 09:59 #6347Senior Member

Posts: 574Lovely8
I can't get to the link for this profile because I blocked them. Lead me all the way to an apartment building lobby, I texted to let them know I was there, and asked for the apartment number. They then said they would come down to meet me before going up. Seemed totally reasonable. About 10 second later they asked for a deposit. I said I would give them money when we were at their place. They then asked for half of the original deposit, which I then replied with "No" and "Bye". Anyway, username is "lovely8".
-
02-05-22 23:55 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 117Oh good theory! My other thought was girls being on break from school during Jan. One girl was in that boat at least.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 23:54 #6345Senior Member

Posts: 117I answered the one question you asked via PM in my follow up post below so I didn't think it warranted a response.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 18:02 #6344Banned Member

Posts: 414No the chick who scammed him is melissa not cassandra.
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 17:52 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 157Goldie
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-4f743e26130d
Is looking for 10 k per month. Did I die and the game changed to pay per pound? I don't understand how they can get these numbers and then lie through their teeth saying someone gave them this much.
-
02-05-22 16:22 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 157I don't think so. I think that's another one.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 14:46 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 94I believe that once you've had an account suspended, your IP address is also blackballed. May take a hot minute until the bots get your second account. This is one of many reasons to use a VPN. It's also a good reason to not get any more than a 30 day subscription.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 14:40 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 664Is thjis Cassandra from Randolph??
CASSANDRA FROM RANDOLPH??
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]
Thanks CM.
-
02-05-22 14:31 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 574Wait. You got a BBBJ, but you're saying she's a scammer? Which is it?
Originally Posted by Chuchunga
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




