Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5569
-
12-11-21 00:25 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 574I have had a profile on SA for a couple of years. I've never used a pic. And I do date a lot of women from there. A few will ask for a pic. And of those, Most will accept the reason I don't put up a pic. And I date a lot. Some prefer to meet for lunch or dinner first. Majority will meet in a hotel room.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
Am also on SB without a pic. And it's the same. Most of the women want the money more than they care what you look like.
-
12-10-21 19:52 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 530Advice
So I counted out SA several years ago because it was not possible to pay by gift card and also seemed like a lot of effort. Gift card payment makes it better so I am reconsidering since the escort game is such a waste of time lately. I can't get girls to reply, too many mongers. Can anyone tell me if its possible to get SA dates without having much of a profile? No way I am putting my picture on the website. I'm curious to know what is the minimum info required to get a girl to respond. Also appreciate any newbie advice for getting girls' attention on the site and figuring out who's real (I got a lot of obviously fake profile emails when I first set up a free acct). Thanks for info.
-
12-06-21 22:16 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 578Mmmmk
Doesn't really make sense. SB's have always been more expensive than typical escorts and more expensive. Its meant for a more intimate connection than straight up escorting. I don't partake (too expensive for me) but I understand the scene. She sounds like she's blowing smoke to guilt you into giving up more money.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 21:36 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 87Minding sharing their SA profile name so we can stay clear?? PM me if needed.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 15:27 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 229Be careful out there, gents.
Just last week, someone I met on SA years ago sent me a tirade on my burner IG account telling me that I 'exploited' her because I was 'too cheap to pay what she deserved' during our dates. Mind you, I never once haggled with her and gave her exactly what SHE asked for during our dates, which at the time was $2. 5 to $$$. She said that I should have been giving her $5 or $6. She went on to say that she's gone onto full blown escorting and guys are lining up to pay her current rates (Which I don't believe). She also stated that SA was full of gross, cheap creeps and that the men who are into escorting are much better (I would never pit hobbyists against one another, but again, I don't believe her characterization).
This freaked me out, so I went to her IG page and she had a massive collection of recently posted DM screenshots where she was sending private convos to guys work, girlfriends, and wives. Many with the caption that she was 'outing abusers' and 'protecting women'. Many of the screenshots were years old and some of the gf's even asked, 'Why are you doing this now? This happened a long time ago. ' Additionally, most of the screenshots were just men asking for nudes or asking for a discount. Sure, it can come off as rude, but I don't think that's abuse.
I showed the convo to another woman I met on SA, and she blew the woman off saying, 'She's having a bad day. You didn't do anything. I think she's projecting. I wouldn't worry about it too much. '.
I have always had cordial relations with women I've met on SA after the fact. Always. Even when I've seen them in their civilian life. More often than not, they come up to me and say hello. Or they smile and nod, and go about their business. This is the first time ANYTHING like this has happened to me in my few years of being on SA. Completely threw me off.
She has since changed her profile name and made it private, I'm guessing due to backlash, and I've gotten off IG. I think I'll stay off for at least a few weeks.
I used to think that treating people like equals on SA made it less weird and more respectable. From now on, I'm going to keep people more at a distance or only use it when I'm traveling. Stay safe out there.
-
12-03-21 09:46 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 574Welcome back. You should work on getting the 33% discount. Set up a dummy account with a different email address. Never pay on this dummy account, Whenever discounts are offered, you will receive the 33% discount in your email. Now login to you regular SA account. Then go back to your dummy SA email account that you're getting the 33% discount. Click on the link in the email. This will bring up 33% discount in your regular SA account. Bingo!
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
I get 66% discount from my dummy WYP account.
-
12-02-21 17:18 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 161There was a discount, 25% off and I jumped on it for a three month gig. After 20 months on the covid sidelines I have decided to jump back in. For all you Senior Members who have been around for five plus years. I'm back.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 15:31 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 1651That works
In legitimate business transactions. Don't let anyone tell you those girls-women are not WGs, it is very simple they sell their pussy and their are many, many of them around so don't fall for the garbage they post on there. Make a legitimate offer, make it clear what you expect and always be a gentleman but never let them gauche you or fall for their scams. No one should be paying a girl $500 or a thousand or paying one for company.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
Guys need to stop being delusional these girls do not like you, they can pretend and string you along but the truth is always going to come out.
-
12-02-21 08:33 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 77Sugar bowl update
I recently joined seeking as that website allows to subscribe with a gift card. I was getting a lot of replies from girls wanting vacations and 600 per visit. I stumbled on a few that were willing to meet at 200 or below and so my advice to all of you is to be persistent. There are a few gems out there.
-
12-01-21 09:19 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 51Great Advice
This is great advice for ANY negotiation. Whether it is a car, house, or a "date". An early mentor told me to never be the first one to go to a price, "when you set the price first, you are only competing with yourself".
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 22:16 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 229I was told by a new-ish SB in Vegas that 'seasoned' SB's are advising them to rarely throw out their expectations first. Geriatric rich dudes, scared newbies, and idiots will sometimes offer way over the market rate. And by her giving a number that may be lower than he was going to offer would essentially cause her to leave money at the table.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
She told me this because some lonely geriatric SD who has comps for days at Vegas casinos was offering 1 K just for women to have dinner with him, she said she was going to quote him 5 $ because of how old he was and wasn't attracted to him, but he came in first with a much higher offer. She made it sound like he was a widower. I let her know that I stick to around 3 $ and she said yes, but I passed because I didn't want a lackluster experience with someone who was expecting a lot more. I'm sure she'll go on a few 'adjustment dates', but I don't want it to be me and have a lousy time.
-
11-30-21 15:20 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 1651If she is even real which I doubt. $300 should be your first and only offer. Don't fall for their " I usually get" b. S.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
Even and that make sure you are getting exactly what you want as well or it is a guaranteed disappointment.
-
11-29-21 13:00 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 80Ginger
Hey guys,
I've been chatting with this one and she won't throw out a number first. I want to make an offer that's high enough for her to take seriously but not too high that it breaks the budget. Has anyone else had any luck or interaction with her? I'd really appreciate any information anyone has!
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-b66322c9f724
-
11-29-21 00:30 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 94Nice hints, yeah, definitely never thought to utilize the Wishlist as foreshadowing insights into their personality or that it gives a notification. I thought I saw that somewhere but you confirmed it.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 23:58 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 87Cool trick I learned, cards are matched by the zip codes. So be sure to at least use the same exact zip code. Any other information doesn't matter or need to be exact such as name or street of the address. I personally do it this way.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





