Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2926

    Turn offs.

    Is anyone else immediately turned off by 'Spoil Me' and 'My Wishlist is the best way to get a response' verbiage on some SB profiles?

    It gives me the impression that she's less concerned about meeting the right person she can form and arrangement with, but instead she's just on the site to get stuff for little or nothing in return.

    Maybe it's just me.

  2. #2925
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any details on this one. Sounds open to some fun but old reviews on here are sketchy. Feel free to PM me.
    Saw her about a year ago. Said she was moving and is back now. Not sure I'd go again. But your mileage may vary.

  3. #2924

    HumbleEmpath

    HumbleEmpath Seems to only want to sell pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-e3d0baae3f3c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0864AA4F-2AB7-44BB-AFF7-0894F99F9453.jpg‎  

  4. #2923

    Re: MichelleSuzy1234

    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any details on this one. Sounds open to some fun but old reviews on here are sketchy. Feel free to PM me.
    It helps to add a link or pic. Name sounds familiar. I may have met her about a year ago. I think we met during the first year of COVID. OI will not see her again.

  5. #2922

    MichelleSuzy1234

    Any details on this one. Sounds open to some fun but old reviews on here are sketchy. Feel free to PM me.

  6. #2921
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with Alexobunny and I've come to the conclusion that she's either a ton of fun or totally mental. Have any of you had the pleasure of meeting her in person or better yet taking her to the FC? I'd love to know what I'm walking into ahead of time LOL. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather keep it private.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-0438eacc9943
    I haven't been able to get her to engage, so your doing better than me. If pics are real she's worth the effort & at least a M&G.

    Unpaid of course!

  7. #2920
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with Alexobunny and I've come to the conclusion that she's either a ton of fun or totally mental. Have any of you had the pleasure of meeting her in person or better yet taking her to the FC? I'd love to know what I'm walking into ahead of time LOL. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather keep it private.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-0438eacc9943
    I came to the same conclusion and took a pass. She is a lot of fun to chat with but my spidey senses kept going off. Good luck!

  8. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    It is 2021, how is it that people still don't know this.
    It's 2022.

  9. #2918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    County health departments across NC, and probably across the entire country, offer free testing and treatment. I have randomly gone for testing a few times as an adult, especially when I'm getting into an exclusive relationship with a potential wife / gf. You can get results by phone within a day or two for stuff like syphilis and gonorrhea. However, they ask for an in person return if you choose to get tested for HIV.

    It is 2021, how is it that people still don't know this.
    And as I pointed out earlier no excuse for this.

  10. #2917

    RE: Healthcare and STD checks

    County health departments across NC, and probably across the entire country, offer free testing and treatment. I have randomly gone for testing a few times as an adult, especially when I'm getting into an exclusive relationship with a potential wife / gf. You can get results by phone within a day or two for stuff like syphilis and gonorrhea. However, they ask for an in person return if you choose to get tested for HIV.

    It is 2021, how is it that people still don't know this.

  11. #2916

    Alexobunny

    I've been chatting with Alexobunny and I've come to the conclusion that she's either a ton of fun or totally mental. Have any of you had the pleasure of meeting her in person or better yet taking her to the FC? I'd love to know what I'm walking into ahead of time LOL. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather keep it private.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-0438eacc9943

  12. #2915
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Tell that to the other guy, I never seen her, nor would I.
    Haha. You're entitled to your opinion.

  13. #2914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    Don't over think this. Her pussy is stanky because it keeps getting filled up and she's dirty. Just move on.
    Tell that to the other guy, I never seen her, nor would I.

  14. #2913
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I can't buy that end of the argument. Health care is assistance is available now for everyone who cannot afford it and with what these girls charge they should at the very least have good hygiene.
    Don't over think this. Her pussy is stanky because it keeps getting filled up and she's dirty. Just move on.

  15. #2912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    If I'm being honest, I attribute this to America's subpar healthcare system. I've also run into this issue a couple of times, and it was clear that it was something that she needed to have addressed. But lest we forget, SB's can posture all they want, the vast majority of them are broke and attempting to make ends meet. Doctor visitors and regular checkups are one of the first things that get put to the backburner when one has to make hard decisions.

    Ask a person without healthcare coverage how often they see the dentist.
    I can't buy that end of the argument. Health care is assistance is available now for everyone who cannot afford it and with what these girls charge they should at the very least have good hygiene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape