Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 39981
-
02-05-22 14:38 #26106Banned Member

Posts: 317Claire
Did Claire open up a spa?
Originally Posted by DaveSanto2
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 13:05 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 27Speaking of Elegant / Millipede. That was my go-to spot before it closed. Other than Clare and Tina (tiny spinner girl) who everyone knew, there was a *big* girl I got a massage from a few times there. BBW is an itch I occasionally need scratched and I always find myself wishing I had gotten her info, or even her name. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
Clare was / is one of my ATF, she is no longer at Lucky (formerly Lolium) but I still see her regularly and happy to share info on her in return. Thanks!
-
02-05-22 11:16 #26104Senior Member

Posts: 550Best spa for FS and BBBJ with younger aisans
Guys, looking for the best spa to fuck an asian chick today or tomorrow. Would be nice if they have a table shower. Place that offers FS and high probability of BBBJ and even swallow. Attractive and the younger the better. No older than low / mid 30's. Please also provide me the approximate damage for all of this. Thanks for the intel.
-
02-05-22 11:00 #26103Senior Member

Posts: 127Clm
How much above the $160 for HH should I expect to pay for L1 service at CLM?
-
02-05-22 09:40 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 337This is the same group of Latinas that used to be at Addison & Narrangansett.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
.6 / 45 min. After that prices as well as service varies depending on who you see.
YMMV.
I reccomend.
-
02-05-22 09:33 #26101Senior Member

Posts: 987Zeus Bust
There was a prostitution bust on the 19th according to the CPD web site with a 57 year old Latina arrested, but I have no other info.
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 04:07 #26100Regular Member

Posts: 21Marteen
I know it's been posted before and I'm sorry. Willing to compensate on any info regarding marteen. Thank you.
-
02-05-22 01:26 #26099Senior Member

Posts: 39What?
Are you drunk?
Originally Posted by Archive
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 00:15 #26098Senior Member

Posts: 318Disabled reviews is always a red flag and hard no from me.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 19:08 #26097Senior Member

Posts: 667Wechat
WeChat is a Chinese app. Yep been on it for around 8 years most of Chinese girls on on there. I got a 140 of there on there.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 18:14 #26096Regular Member

Posts: 10Asian girls finder
I heard about at BHC have 3 new girls working. One of them call Eli. My friend tell me don't missed her. But anyone know some detail about her at here. .
-
02-04-22 13:11 #26095Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info??
Any of you guys been there before? Or have any feedback??
https://chicago.rubratings.com/250157
-
02-04-22 12:54 #26094Senior Member

Posts: 626Best handjob
OK. We seen biggest breast and beat BJ. Now l got new one to get some discussion going. Best handjob! Regardless of looks and age. Just on their technique. Most of time it is just a fast jackhammer. Currently I have no one. I used to see a Anna at one Papa San place in Jefferson Park. She does this twist and turn while going up and down. Crazy good.
-
02-04-22 11:42 #26093Regular Member

Posts: 5Damage
Happen to know the damage and etiquette for this place? Been looking to expand my horizons lately.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 11:37 #26092Regular Member

Posts: 19This is spot on
Contextual data is gold. #'s you've contacted, where you've been, etc. This data is used to build backgrounder files that can be used / sold / shared if / when the time is right. Potential leverage in business or diplomacy.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




