Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 39981
-
02-04-22 07:44 #26091Senior Member

Posts: 987Happened to see her through the door yesterday as I was driving by, definitely hot.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 17:03 #26090Senior Member

Posts: 891WeChat
There is a certain level of risk. I definitely wouldn't download WeChat to my phone if I was a government worker and using my phone for work. WeChat is a Chinese app and when you download the app you must give them permission to access your videos, photos and recording devices. You are basically giving them access to anything that's on your phone. WeChat is under control of the Chinese government, meaning that the CCP can have full access to your phone. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by JustAMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 16:44 #26089Senior Member

Posts: 568Ah. That's not good.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:48 #26088Senior Member

Posts: 208The few times I had been there it was legit only with prehistoric providers.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:32 #26087Senior Member

Posts: 158Thought I saw her
It was about 2 or so years after I last saw her I was in Costco and saw a girl I thought was her with a baby. It has to be her then. Loved her body. I wonder if there are any girls around that look like that still. Always searching.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 08:24 #26086Regular Member

Posts: 13I had a dream with Susi last week and she is not very tight. I would say average.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 06:47 #26085Regular Member

Posts: 7Nuru
Anyone know an AMP that has nuru on the menu?
-
02-03-22 01:35 #26084Senior Member

Posts: 194Latin Spa
I read that it's in Villa Park now. I just googled it, and google says there are two Latin Touch Spas on North Avenue in Villa Park.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 23:56 #26083Senior Member

Posts: 568I'm curious about thanks SPA on Madison in OP. They advert on run ratings.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 23:48 #26082Senior Member

Posts: 337Wow, thank you for enlightening that DF.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 23:01 #26081Banned Member

Posts: 1583We Chat should be okay
No real danger that I know of. You can definitely hide the app on your phone. I usually keep it open. However, if you close it you just have to know where to find it.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 21:42 #26080Regular Member

Posts: 1Foot fetish
Hello gentlemen, I'm new to the community but wanted to know if anyone could recommend any MT or girl with sexy feet? Looking for foot worship or fj. I appreciate you all and thank you.
-
02-02-22 19:52 #26079Senior Member

Posts: 208Thanks for the intel. Looks like comfort spa remains the only option in that area. Latin touch also closed.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 19:35 #26078Senior Member

Posts: 196Oz0 ne
Had a dream I went to Oz0 ne a couple weeks back. Saw a black girl named Natalie. A solid 8/10, maybe 8. 5/10. Banging body. Turns out she's brazilian.
Got my usual L1, but I asked if she was opening to swallowing and she said yes. Gave her. 12 for everything.
She's nasty, gargled it on her own accord and down the hatch it went. Would recommend.
Anybody have any other recommendations on girls who swallow?
-
02-02-22 19:07 #26077Senior Member

Posts: 541Burner numbers
WeChat won't let me use a burner number. Anyway around that or is there no real risk to using a real mobile #?
Originally Posted by JustAMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



