Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26133
    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    How much above the $160 for HH should I expect to pay for L1 service at CLM?
    For level 1 you shouldn't have to pay ANYTHING extra. For L2 or L3 it depends on the girl, I usually got charged $50 to $100 respectively though I have heard some girls are much more--but I'm not paying that. .

  2. #26132

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSanto2  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Elegant / Millipede. That was my go-to spot before it closed. Other than Clare and Tina (tiny spinner girl) who everyone knew, there was a *big* girl I got a massage from a few times there. BBW is an itch I occasionally need scratched and I always find myself wishing I had gotten her info, or even her name. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

    Clare was / is one of my ATF, she is no longer at Lucky (formerly Lolium) but I still see her regularly and happy to share info on her in return. Thanks!
    Did Claire open up a spa?

  3. #26131
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Claire who used to be at elegant / millipede on grand was at the second place I mentioned. Not too sure if she is there anymore.
    Speaking of Elegant / Millipede. That was my go-to spot before it closed. Other than Clare and Tina (tiny spinner girl) who everyone knew, there was a *big* girl I got a massage from a few times there. BBW is an itch I occasionally need scratched and I always find myself wishing I had gotten her info, or even her name. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

    Clare was / is one of my ATF, she is no longer at Lucky (formerly Lolium) but I still see her regularly and happy to share info on her in return. Thanks!

  4. #26130

    Best spa for FS and BBBJ with younger aisans

    Guys, looking for the best spa to fuck an asian chick today or tomorrow. Would be nice if they have a table shower. Place that offers FS and high probability of BBBJ and even swallow. Attractive and the younger the better. No older than low / mid 30's. Please also provide me the approximate damage for all of this. Thanks for the intel.

  5. #26129

    Clm

    How much above the $160 for HH should I expect to pay for L1 service at CLM?

  6. #26128
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Disabled reviews is always a red flag and hard no from me.
    This is the same group of Latinas that used to be at Addison & Narrangansett.

    .6 / 45 min. After that prices as well as service varies depending on who you see.

    YMMV.

    I reccomend.

  7. #26127

    Zeus Bust

    Quote Originally Posted by FastSubaru  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone said that Zeus was closed, anyone know if that's permanently.
    There was a prostitution bust on the 19th according to the CPD web site with a 57 year old Latina arrested, but I have no other info.

  8. #26126

    Marteen

    I know it's been posted before and I'm sorry. Willing to compensate on any info regarding marteen. Thank you.

  9. #26125

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archive  [View Original Post]
    I heard about at BHC have 3 new girls working. One of them call Eli. My friend tell me don't missed her. But anyone know some detail about her at here. .
    Are you drunk?

  10. #26124
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys been there before? Or have any feedback??

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/250157
    Disabled reviews is always a red flag and hard no from me.

  11. #26123

    Wechat

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    There is a certain level of risk. I definitely wouldn't download WeChat to my phone if I was a government worker and using my phone for work. WeChat is a Chinese app and when you download the app you must give them permission to access your videos, photos and recording devices. You are basically giving them access to anything that's on your phone. WeChat is under control of the Chinese government, meaning that the CCP can have full access to your phone. SaintChuck.
    WeChat is a Chinese app. Yep been on it for around 8 years most of Chinese girls on on there. I got a 140 of there on there.

  12. #26122

    Asian girls finder

    I heard about at BHC have 3 new girls working. One of them call Eli. My friend tell me don't missed her. But anyone know some detail about her at here. .

  13. #26121

    Any info??

    Any of you guys been there before? Or have any feedback??

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/250157

  14. #26120

    Best handjob

    OK. We seen biggest breast and beat BJ. Now l got new one to get some discussion going. Best handjob! Regardless of looks and age. Just on their technique. Most of time it is just a fast jackhammer. Currently I have no one. I used to see a Anna at one Papa San place in Jefferson Park. She does this twist and turn while going up and down. Crazy good.

  15. #26119

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Happened to see her through the door yesterday as I was driving by, definitely hot.
    Happen to know the damage and etiquette for this place? Been looking to expand my horizons lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape